D3ath122
S0pupKaiba

Doctor Who

D3ath122 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/17/2018 Category: Movies
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

D3ath122

Pro

The War Doctor is the best. He is the smartest, coolest, and the only one to hold a weapon. Some people think the 11th is the best, but I disagree. And no to the 12th. Both funny yes, both awesome sort of.
S0pupKaiba

Con

I agree, the war doctor is a great one, but I believe the 4th doctor is the best. He is funny, quirky, and has some of the best moments. Also, the war doctor is only in one episode, which means he dies in the end. A doctor that regenerates then dies in the same episode is not a really good thing. But the 4th doctor has had a few years of adventures, so he is obviously better. But if I were to rank my number two best doctor, war doctor would be there. I know other people have different beliefs, and I accept that. But, like I said before, the fourth doctor is my favorite.