FreedomJosh
Greener49

Dodge is the number 1 car brand when comes to motor sport

Started: 12/5/2014 Category: Cars

FreedomJosh

Pro

I am arguing that Dodge makes the best sports vehicles, because they just keep getting more and more horsepower. In 1914 Dodge was the first car to sport a body completely made of steel. In 1970 a Dodge Challenger was the first car ever to reach 200mph in Nascar. Dodge is a division of Chrysler. It makes three motor sport legends the Challenger, Charger, and Viper. All 3 will be capable of making 200mph or more by 2015 with the introduction of the 707hp Supercharged 4.2 liter Hemi V8.
I think Dodge is the Bugatti of America
Round 1 Opening statements, stating the brands, and some of their history
Round 2 Discussing Muscle Cars
Round 3 Sports Sedan
Round 4 Last thoughts
Greener49

Con

Do we have to discuss muscle cars and sports sedan can't we just discuss who has the better sport car ?
FreedomJosh

Pro

Well if you want you can use separate brands, why are you using a European brand like Mercedes, BMW, or VW, if so feel free to use an Americans brand for the muscle car discussion, but I do know that their are European brands that make both supercars (sorry meant super not sport) and sports sedans. You see the Viper alone doesn't make Dodge #1 it's the Challenger, Charger, that make it #1 to, and if you don't mind I'm going to state my Muscle car argument.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat is the fastest, and most powerful muscle car ever. It has a supercharged 6.2 liter Hemi V8 that pumps 707hp, it will do 200mph and it even gets better mpg then the competition with 22 highway and 13 city.
The Challenger was launched in 1970 as what you may call the little cousin to the Charger (size wise), it was a hit when it came to racing.
Greener49

Con

please delete the debate but I would like to challenge you to a debate of which car company has the fastest most pretty lest cost full car
FreedomJosh

Pro

FreedomJosh forfeited this round.
Greener49

Con

Greener49 forfeited this round.
FreedomJosh

Pro

FreedomJosh forfeited this round.
Greener49

Con

Greener49 forfeited this round.