AlfredLCharles666
jo154676

Does Donald Trump suck?

AlfredLCharles666 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

AlfredLCharles666

Pro

Donald Trump sucks because he wants to privatize social security and that would hurt a lot of people, and it is really bad because he could start a war with his racism. He is a sexist, racist bigot, and a 70 year old toddler, and he IS NOT fit to be our president. HE WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT
jo154676

Con

Social security is a disaster and privitizing it could be beneficial, even though there is no source provided of him saying this. "He could start a war with his racism"

Do you have quotes of him being racist? He says things that are controversial but he is not a racist, a sexist, a bigot, or any of that stuff.

"He will never be my president"

If you live in the united states then he will be in a week and a half otherwise obviously he won't be.
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
Seeing someone you are interested in as a sexual being is oppressing? So every time you watched porn you were oppressing and objectifying someone? Every time you make a comment about someone's appearance in a positive or negative way you are oppressing them? Seeing people you are sexually attracted to, and remarking that you are sexually attracted to them is wrong? Send me to hell then.

By the way that wikipedia definition is nonsense, I realized that once it had the words patriarchy and male privilege in it.
Posted by HAwoman 1 year ago
HAwoman
From Wikipedia (I've capitalised the relevant descriptions):

"Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, ANDROCENTRISM, patriarchy, male privilege, BELITTLING OF WOMEN, violence against women, and SEXUAL OBJECTIFICATION."
Posted by HAwoman 1 year ago
HAwoman
"OK, but none of those quotes suggest he wants to oppress women"

Did you not read them? Almost every quote demonstrates him oppressing women and describing them as worth less than men.

He's a sexist and a chauvinist. That's a fact which you cannot dispute no matter how much you love him. I'm not addressing whether he'll be a good president or not - that remains to be seen. But he has said some horrible things about women and you're ignorant to deny that.

Pro is a child, though.
Posted by daynereese 1 year ago
daynereese
All of the pro's arguments have been biased opinions. No facts have been presented. "...he could start a war with his racism." Says who? You? What proof do you have? "He is a sexist, racist bigot..." Because he called Rosie O'Donnell fat? One women? Or is because he was accused of sexual relations with other women by Bill Clinton's good friend? He is a racist? Why, because he wants to expel all illegal Mexican immigrants for feeding off our government? That's not racist, that's logical. Or does it have something to do with the black community? Even though he was praised by Jesse Jackson, a hard core liberal democrat, for donating so much of his money to minority charities. Yeah, I guess so, he is a racist.
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
@Hawomen

OK, but none of those quotes suggest he wants to oppress women or that he despises them as the definition of a misogynist (1) entails.

1. (https://www.google.com...)
Posted by Backwards_Bishop 1 year ago
Backwards_Bishop
Jo is a savage. Handle that W and prove this Liberal wrong.
Posted by agenttim2002 1 year ago
agenttim2002
@HAwoman

Can you list sources for every single quote that you have listed? What would you rather have, Donald Trump's words or Hillary Clinton's actions?
Posted by subdeo 1 year ago
subdeo
Although Donald Trump was not my first choice, he is far better than the radical, far-left media would have us believe. I Think he will make a good President. To those who say "He will never be my President": As long as you live in the United States and enjoy the freedoms you get from living here (like being free to express your opinions on this website!) he most certainly is your President.
Posted by HAwoman 1 year ago
HAwoman
@jo

"It"s certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on "The Apprentice" were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal."

To a journalist, "you wouldn"t have your job if you weren"t beautiful."

He called a woman "disgusting" for breastfeeding.

"If Hilary can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

"[Angelina Jolie"s] been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby... And, I just don"t even find her attractive,"

"I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?"

In an interview, Trump once said "You have to treat 'em like s----'." about women.

"when I come home and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof."

"I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing"

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."

"Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly"

There's a lot more. Trust me... There's a LOT more.
Posted by DrCereal 1 year ago
DrCereal
@sciguy, I completely agree with you but "an hypocritical idiot"?

Lmao, wrong indefinite article.