thesisuspirit
LittleMustardSeed

Does God Exist? plus 2 more questions

thesisuspirit

Pro

Does God exist?

The existence of God is the most controversial topic/issue this world deals with because the belief/disbelief in God is essentially the glass to the lenses you view and dictate life through.

Round 1: Does God exist? Why or Why not?
Round 2: Why do people believe in God?
Round 3: Why is it rational to believe/disbelieve?

Personally I am open minded and I typically I have always supported theism/deism but philosophy has really opened my mind so I would like to debate this topic so I may here another perspective and get practice in debating my side.

I'd like this to be very open. Include your own personal experiences and your true feelings on the subject. Let's put it out there and have a good discussion/debate.

*No bashing
*No blatant negativity
LittleMustardSeed

Con

Not sure how to start this debate but guess I can start by asking why you don't believe in God and If you are so certain that God does not exist, than why would you be wasting your time and energy to debate his existence?
thesisuspirit

Pro

I apologize for the misunderstanding! I am a theist! I was saying that I have typically defended God and as of lately I am open minded but I still have a stern faith in what is greater. Since this wouldnt be a debate should I delete it? Sorry! I'm new on here! Next one i'll word properly.
LittleMustardSeed

Con

I would delete, and I recommend that you keep seeking GOD! He is the Alpha and the Omega and loves you so much!!!!! I've been where your at, and let me say, If it wasn't for GOD I wouldn't be here talking to you, I would of been in hell by now.
thesisuspirit

Pro

thesisuspirit forfeited this round.
LittleMustardSeed

Con

LittleMustardSeed forfeited this round.
Posted by A1tre 1 year ago
A1tre
I would be willing to argue for an atheistic position if that is what you are looking for. I am also new here and I too consider open mindedness to be the key to achieving wisdom of our world