Not_A_Retard
agnes1agnes

Does God Exist?

Not_A_Retard has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Not_A_Retard

Con

Does God Exist? I personally think not. See if you can change my mind, or if I can change yours. BTW, I have previously been a Lutheran, so don't try to pull anything on me -_-.
agnes1agnes

Pro

for so pepole yes for me yes
Posted by habebate 2 weeks ago
habebate
New miracle ! Intelligent robot created itself or by chance !
A . Have you heard about the new miracle? .. Intelligent robot created itself or by chance ?!
B . How did that happen?
A . That occurred when pieces of material started to combine by themselves and formed components of the robot .. the components accumulated and formed the parts of the robot .. then the parts assembled themselves to form the complete robot which started to move, talk and act! ..
B . Where did that happen !?
A . In the minds of the atheists !
Posted by Masterful 3 weeks ago
Masterful
God is that guy you never see, hear, touch or smell. Nor do you see evidence of him, no foot prints, no 'God waz ere' in graffiti on your wall. Nothing.

God is your imaginary friend whom you genuinely have an emotional connection with. How is that any different from being insane as a result of your child indoctrination and brain washing?