slave123
Proving_a_Negative

Does God exist

slave123

slave123

Pro

1st round acceptence only

2nd round opening arguments

3rd round rebuttle

4th round rebuttle

5th round conclusion

these are the rules
Proving_a_Negative

Con

I gladly accept your challenge. Please provide evidence that god exists. I will say that it is unlikely that god exists.
slave123

Pro

JazakAllah and thanks for accepting my debate Con,

I begin in the name of Allah swat the most gracious the most merciful ameen

My arguments

1. God makes sense of the beginning of the universe

Some say the universe is a brute fact and is eternal,

this can't be true because that would mean the universe had an infinite history of past events,

you can't have an infinite amount of past events because, you can't have an infinite amount of finite things,

for example if I had an infinite amount of apples and I ate three how many apples do I have left over?

Infinity or a finite number?

The answer is contradictory so you can't have an infinite amount of past events because you can't have an infinite amount of finite things ameen

The universe must therefore have a beginning,

Science itself confirms the fact,

due to the redshifts and cosmic background radiation, scientists conclude the universe began with a big bang,

since the universe began to exist it must have a cause ameen,

now some atheists such as Lawrence Krauss argue, that the universe can create itself from nothing due to quantum fluctuation,

but he is lying, quantum fluctuations come from something (energy) not nothing ameen,

also nothing can't create anything, since it has no attributes, it doesn't have the power to create anything,

so nothing could never create something let alone a universe ameen,

So the universe couldn't have come from nothing and must have a cause ameen,

The Cause of the universe must transcend space and time,

we already agreed that time can't be infinite, because you can't have an infinite amount of finite things ameen,

so the Cause must be beyond time, and since time and space are related as Einstein proved, the Cause must also be beyond space,

since it is beyond time it is eternal, and since it is beyond space it is infinite ameen

The Cause must also be intelligent so it can choose to create a universe,

a non intelligent thing beyond time and space, couldn't create anything since it wouldn't know how to,

and the Cause must be very powerful since it can create the entire universe ameen,

sound just like God ameen,

http://www.hamzatzortzis.com...

2. The fine-tuning of the universe

The universe is fine tuned for life to exist on this planet we call earth,

if the nuclear or electromagnetic forces that make up the atoms were just a little off, there would be no stale matter in this universe, and life would not exist ameen,

since life exists, we know someone designed the universe to permit life to exist ameen,

This proves that God exists,

now some people argue that the multiverse theory can explain this away,

but the problem with this is, you can't have an infinite amount of finite things,

so you can't have an infinite amount of universes ameen,

and where do all these universes come from also, they can't come from nothing ameen,

3. Morality,

We all believe in objective moral values, such as killing is wrong, raping is wrong, etc,

now if there is no God, there is no way to account for these objective moral values,

what you think is right and wrong just becomes a subjective delusion or subjective feeling,

not objective reality ameen,

Who decides what is right or wrong?

if people do,

then slavery is right, since people said it was right not that long ago ameen,

also if there is no God and no hellfire, then I could commit as many immoral acts and still get away with it ameen,

just like Hitler did ameen,

so objective moral values prove God exists ameen,

4. The Quran,

The Quran challenges us that if it is not the Word of God produce a surah like it ameen, (2:23)

to this day no one has been able to meet this challenge ameen,

The Quran is a perfect blend of prose and poetry,

no other form of Arabic literature is like it, ameen

and Muhammad saw wasn't a poet or a scholar,

so how did he come up with it ameen?

also the Quran is filled with scientific miracles,

it talks about the big Bang, (21:30) and extraterrestrial life (42:29)

and black holes, dark matter, embryology, atoms, subatomic particles,

and much much more ameen,

so the Quran has to be the Word of God and Proves God exists Alhumdulillah ameen

http://www.hamzatzortzis.com...

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com...

http://www.islamreligion.com...

http://www.speed-light.info...

Alhumdulillah ameen
Proving_a_Negative

Con

Since this is only the opening argument I can't really discuss Pro's argument yet. However, I will argue that the origin of the universe, the origin of life, and the origin of humans can all be explained without god. I am going to be a little lazy here and just copy my argument for these in a previous debate that I had. Remember, this isn't plagiarizing. It is my own work.

The Origin of the Universe
The big bang serves as our best explanation. There are many variations of the big bang so I will describe the one I tend to agree with the most. The universe is in a cycle of expanding and then contracting, over and over again. What started this cycle? Scientists don't really know. However, we don't know how "nothing" behaves. We are going to assume that before the universe came into existence, there was nothing. What is nothing? Nothing is absence of space, matter, energy, time, and the laws of physics. Have we ever seen how nothing behaves at all? No. Who knows what it is capable of? Okay, this may seem far fetched when I say it. Look at this quote from Stephen Hawking. "Rather, the universe, and time itself, had a beginning in the Big Bang, about 15 billion years ago. The beginning of real time, would have been a singularity, at which the laws of physics would have broken down." No laws of physics could mean random generation of matter, space, energy, time, and laws of physics. What are the odds that all the laws of physics were exactly right for sustaining life? Incredibly small. Just one constant, gravity, had to be extremely precise to allow our galaxy to be what it is. If the gravitational constant was slightly greater, we would have almost nothing but black holes. If it was slightly smaller, everything would be too far spread out leading to the heat death of the universe. Does this show we have a creator what meticulously designed it perfectly? No. We haven't seen all the times when the laws of physics weren't capable of sustaining life. The universe could have gone this cycle googleplex times and this might be the very first time that life could exist. What is the evidence of the big bang? The existence of background radiation. The absolutely devastating force of the big bang was predicted to leave the exact amount of radiation that we see in space today after billions of years. Everything is expanding. We can see this from the redshift in galaxies. There is more if needed.

Abiogenesis
First of all, we need a planet with the right conditions. With 100-400 billion planets in our galaxy alone (quick Google search) and with about 100 billion galaxies in our universe (another Google search), there was bound to be at least 1 habitable planet. What is the recipe for life? We need proteins, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, water, and lipids for a primitive cell. In the environment, we need water, a source of energy, and a temperature range that would allow all three states of water to exist. How do we get proteins, carbohydrates, nucleic acids, and lipids? Since earth did have a perfect starting environment (we can assume this since there is indeed life on earth), then we can form the monomers that make up said organic molecules. The Miller-Urey experiment provides the best explanation as to how we formed the monomers. He was able to produce a wide range of organic molecules in an early earth atmosphere. What good is it if all the monomers are great distances apart from each other? Well, that is where the lipids come in. Lipids will spontaneously group up in a pattern as to minimize contact with water in the hydrophobic section of the molecule. When enough of these group up, they form the cell membrane. The cell membrane can group up all the other needed molecules for life. They are permeable to only certain molecules, but they have mechanisms to allow all the needed organic molecules to enter. Given enough time, you will have all the ingredients for life grouped together. If it is needed, there will be more on this topic. Keep in mind, this is still one of the biggest questions in modern biology. Scientists are still wondering how it occurred.

Evolution
Macroevolution is the changing of one species into another. This probably occurs due to random mutations. Most mutations are harmful to a species, but that effect is null. When there is a beneficial mutation, it quickly dominates the previous species through natural selection. What evidence do we have? We have countless fossils that show gradual change over millions of years. Check some out on the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History website. Also, viruses have been seen to evolve over the little time we have actually known about evolution. To see proof of this, check out: http://viralzone.expasy.org...

1. http://www.hawking.org.uk...
2. Bada, Jeffrey L., and Antonio Lazcano. "Prebiotic Soup--Revisiting the Miller Experiment." Science 300.5620 (2003): 745-746.
3. http://humanorigins.si.edu...
4. http://viralzone.expasy.org...
slave123

Pro

The Origin of the Universe:

Con insists the Big Bang created the universe from nothing,

Con defines Nothing as "something" that is neither space, time, matter, or energy

this is a false definition,

Nothing by definition is a universal negation

it is nothing at all,

It can't exist even because something exists,

tell me what color is nothing? Black? That is something, White? That is again something

something that is neither space, time, matter, nor energy, it immaterial (E.G. God)

it is not necessarily nothing

Now Stephen Hawking ties to argue that nothing created the universe due to quantum fluctuations

this is false, quantum fluctuations come from something (probably an invisible form or energy) not nothing,

absolute nothingness could never create anything since it has no power and can't exist,

The Big Bang must have been caused by something eternal,

this eternal something is God, who transcends space, time, matter, and energy,

He does have substance and does have hands and feet, but He is unlike His Creation ameen, as the Quran says in Surah Ikhlas, ameen

now a good argument would be did something non intelligent create the universe?

This can't be true since if something non intelligent transcends space and time

it couldn't create anything,

God is intelligent and creates things just by saying Be,

something non intelligent couldn't do that,

ameen

also people ask how can God create something from nothing?

The answer is God is all powerful and Only God has the power to create something from nothing ameen

Nothing by itself has no powers and no attributes so it couldn't create anything, ameen

Stephen Hawking is lying when he says time itself started at the big bang and nothing existed before that

God exists beyond our dimension of time and He existed before that,

time can't just start by itself,

otherwise things could create themselves which is not only unobserved but impossible ameen,

"Abiogenesis"

This has not been proven as far as I'm concerned,

The Miller Urey experiment only created amino acids,

it did not create complete cells ameen,

amino acids compared to a cell is like a BMW compared to a hunk of iron ore (John A Keel Our Haunted Planet)

also if people created life from nonlife, it would be all over the news ameen

people have yet to create a single cell,

so how can a cell create itself,

if it could create itself naturally we should be able to create one, but to this day no one has ameen,

The Quran say's if all of men got together they couldn't even create the wing of a fly from scratch,

and no one can create life from non life save Allah swat ameen

Evolution:

A completely irrelevant point,

whether evolution happened or not is irrelevant to whether God exists or not, ameen

God could have used evolution to evolve life,

evolution by itself can't create life it can only change one life form to another ameen

and it could let alone create a universe ameen,

I personally can believe that animals and cavemen evolved,

but I don't believe humans came from animal,

I believe humans came from Adam and Eve ameen as the Quran says ameen

God created them directly

however some Jews did evolve into apes, so that is why our DNA is so similar ameen

Also there is no missing link between homo erectus, neanderthal man, and modern day humans,

neanderthal men have been discovered alongside humans, at the same time frame (John Keel, Our Haunted Planet)

Proving cavemen couldn't have evolved into humans,

also neanderthals had bigger brains then humans,

ameen

https://www.youtube.com...

Homo Erectus is more apelike then humans,

there is no missing link in between cavemen and humans,

so cavemen may have been a distinct life from from humans,

the Bigfoot people see today, could be a caveman that survived extinction ameen

or it could be a Jinn, we don't know ameen,

but evolution is an irrelevant point to whether God exists or not,

because it can't create anything from scratch ameen,

so far Con's arguments don't disprove God,

they are mostly irrelevant and incorrect ameen,

I look forward to a good rebuttal from Con on my arguments,

inshallah ameen
Proving_a_Negative

Con

I'm a little short on time because of homework so I will make this rebuttal very quick and to the point.

Rebuttal

"Con insists the Big Bang created the universe from nothing,

this is a false definition,

it is nothing at all,

it is not necessarily nothing"

Assuming this is true would completely destroy your argument. You are essentially eliminating the need for a first essential first cause. If nothing can exist, then something must exist. This means that god was not needed. If nothing does exist (which were assuming it did) then something was created out of nothing or has always existed. I explained that god isn't needed even if nothing existed since we don't know how nothing behaves.

"This has not been proven as far as I'm concerned,

it did not create complete cells ameen,

so how can a cell create itself,

Evolution:

A completely irrelevant point,"

Nothing can be completely proven. This process would take millions of years also. I provided evidence that this could have happened. God wasn't needed to explain the origin of life. Using god to explain the origin of life is much easier, but proving this would be near impossible. How would we test this? Is there objective evidence of this?

This is all I have time for. I am sorry.
slave123

Pro

Rebuttal 2

Con isn't making any sense,

my argument is absolute nothingness never existed,

absolute nothingness can't exist, because it is inconcievable 1. and 2. if it existed there would be nothing now,

nothing has no attributes it can't create something, it doesn't have the power to,

God on the other hand does have the power to create something from nothing, creation ex nihilo

what this means is, God is alpowerful and can create matter without any pre existing matter ameen

See God always existed, and Created the universe, without any preexisting matter ameen,

now Con's view, absolute nothingness existed, and then became something some how,

look Con's view is impossible,

because nothing by itself can't create anything,

we don't observe something arising from nothing in this world,

we don't see pink elephants coming into existence from nothing ameen,

and I already pointed out Stephen Hawking is a liar,

and that virtual particles come from energy not nothing ameen,

so Only God can create something from nothing, because He has the power to do so ameen,

nothing has no power therefore it can't create anything ameen,

Evolution:

"Nothing can be completely proven. This process would take millions of years also. I provided evidence that this could have happened. God wasn't needed to explain the origin of life. Using god to explain the origin of life is much easier, but proving this would be near impossible. How would we test this? Is there objective evidence of this?"

Evolution has nothing to do with Creation itself,

Evolution only changes already existing lifeforms as I pointed out,

It can't create life from non life,

and it most certainly can't create the universe itself,

so evolution is an irrelevant point,

Whether evolution happened or not is irrelevant to the point whether God exists ameen,

God created the universe and life, evolution happened after that,

there is nothing wrong with this ameen,

so Con did not disprove God at all ameen,

"This is all I have time for. I am sorry."

It's okay Con,

but you missed all my points ameen

you missed my point on the fine tuning of the universe,

you missed my point on morality,

you missed my point on the Quranic Miracles,

so I hope to see you address them in this round,

otherwise vote pro ameen
Proving_a_Negative

Con

Proving_a_Negative forfeited this round.
slave123

Pro

Conclusion:

Con did not even try to prove the negative, and did not even try to post his arguments why he thinks God does not exist,

Con did not post any argument for his position,

he only barely answered my first argument on the origin of the universe,

He said nothing created the universe,

but I proved nothing only creates nothing,

and I proved that quantum fluctuations come from energy not nothing ameen,

Also Con talked about abiogenesis and evolution,

which were irrelevant to the argument,

abiogenesis (if it was even possible) can only create life not the whole universe,

it doesn't disprove God,

furthermore, abiogenesis is not even proven to happen naturally,

scientists have yet to create a single cell ameen,

I proved that amino acids are like nothing compared to a cell,

yet Con hasn't answered that,

a cell is more complex then an airplane,

yet airplanes don't create themselves,

so this point is not valid and isn't even relevant,

and evolution is completely irrelevant,

because evolution only changes what already exists, it can't create from scratch,

so it doesn't disprove God ameen,

and I proved the Quran and Hadith are ok with evolution,

as long as homo sapiens came from Adam and Eve, while other organisms such as animals, plants, and cavemen, came from evolution ameen,

and Con completely ignored my arguments for God, such as, the fine tuning of the universe, morality, and the Miracle of the Quran,

Con only barely touched my first argument on the origin of the universe,

he ignored my other three,

and Con finally forfeited, round 4, because the Evidence for God is overwhelming Alhamdulillah ameen

so Vote Pro inshallah ameen

JazakAllah khair ameen
Proving_a_Negative

Con

Posted by johnlubba 1 year ago
johnlubba
Slave123, If you can imagine how an egg is made up of the yoke, shell and egg white, then you can realise how 3 separate things can make up one thing to be absolute, meaning complete and not lacking.
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
but the trinity is impossible, 3 does not equal 1, now you can have 1 divided into 3 parts, but that is not what Christianity teaches, Christianity teaches God is 1 in essence and 3 in person, but this is impossible,

Christians use water as an example to justify their views, they say since water can be solid, liquid, and gas, and still be the same water, therefore God can be father, son, and ghost and still be God?

but this is wrong,

when water becomes ice, it ceases being a liquid, for example,

so how can God be 3 persons at once?

How can the same indivisible substance assume 3 forms or persons at once?

You might say well God can do anything,

but then why is 3 his limit?

Why not 4. 5. 6 etc?

See the trinity is a lie ameen,

also God can't become a man,

because man is weak and limited,

where as God is all powerfull,

you saying God became man, is saying God became weak astughfirAllah,

a being can't be weak and strong at the same time,

so Christianity is a contradiction,

become Muslim and then you will go to heaven

Islam is the only way to heaven not Christianity,

repent and submit to the 1 and only God Allah swat,

or face eternity in hell inshallah ameen

you are in my prayers,

inshallah ameen
Posted by rextr05 1 year ago
rextr05
cont #3 ..... BTW, I am a non-denominational Christian, altho I grew up a Catholic. Ya see, Jesus taught that there are only 2 stipulations regarding salvation. Love God with your whole mind, heart, soul. & love your neighbor as yourself. The belief in Jesus as God & His sacrifice on the cross for our sins & the Resurrection
absolutely guarantees salvation, so what denomination a Christian is, doesn't really matter as long as we follow Jesus' words above.
Posted by rextr05 1 year ago
rextr05
cont .... Your, "Christianity can't be true, since Jesus can't be God, ... Jesus to die for our sins, since a man shouldn't be punished for another man's crime". I must ask you to give an accepted explanation for you saying Jesus can't be God. Unless you have one, it is only an opinion. & your other statement of punishment ... it was God's way of telling us that He knew we are going to sin & really cannot ever be 'good' enough & this act of sacrificing His own Son shows God's extreme love for humans.

Your use of, "fairy tale" is quite surprising & disrespectful coming from a Muslim who are supposed to be respectful of others. & why not tell me how you definitively know it is a "fairy tale" since no one else in history has been able to definitively refute this claim.

Your, "but you christians believe anyone who never heard of Jesus is hellbound, since he has no saviour ameen, even children, since they are born with original sin." Once again I have to ask if you had read my previous response to you explaining that, along with the verses that prove it. So instead of repeating your same exact point, maybe you should dispute the proof I had given you with those verses.
The original sin thing is no more than we are all descendants of Adam's sin & therefore born with original sin. It doesn't mean anything other than that & has no bearing on where we spend eternity. The Catholic doctrine teaches that kids eternal fate not baptized & die is up to God's perfect justice & therefore is not a requirement for salvation.

Your, "Islam makes more sense since there can be only One God, so believe in Islam ameen." It's a strange statement to say without any reason for you to say other than it is your opinion. Once again, there is only one God. The 3 in 1 mystery ...... is just that & it takes faith, just as you have to have faith to believe many things in the Koran.

cont ...
Posted by rextr05 1 year ago
rextr05
Your, "tell me how can God be one and three at the same time," I cannot & no one else can either. That's another one of those things where faith comes into play. Even tho I believe in the Trinity, I don't give it much thought cuz it seems as tho when we pray to one, we pray to them all. It's not really a sticking point that as to be proved or disproved, cuz since the definition of faith is to believe without definitive proof, it's something I accept.

Your, "how Jesus as can be infinite and finite at the same time" Jesus is God the Son & came to earth in human form as a man by God impregnating Mary . Then upon His 'death,' He lost human form & was just God. So yes, His human form was finite, altho He never lost His God form. Both this & the above statement cannot be rationally explained cuz it's a God thing. Maybe you can explain everything God is about. If you could, you'd be the only one ever to do so. Some things are just way beyond human conception, & the bible even says God is on another plane than humans & don't even try to figure Him out. Since God was powerful enough to create the universe &all the physics involved with the Big Bang, I think that would indicate there's no sense trying to figure God out.

Your, "most Christians I know believe anyone who is not a christian is going to hell, if you disagree with that, it seems you are not a Christian." Who are you to judge me as it says in the bible that it is God's job & we are supposed to leave judgement of others up to him. & I would ask you where you came up with that anyway, cuz most Christians I know do not believe that? I gave you specific verses in the bible that contradict what you have just said.

cont .....
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
so it seems you are a Christian,

tell me how can God be one and three at the same time

and how Jesus as can be infinite and finite at the same time,

I have no problem with only Muslims going to hell,

most Christians I know believe anyone who is not a christian is going to hell,

if you disagree with that, it seems you are not a Christian,

Christianity teaches everyone is a sinner, but Jesus died for our sins,

so whoever rejects this fairy tale is hell bound,

Christianity can't be true, since Jesus can't be God,

it is impossible for God to become a finite man, because God can't do anything that would make him cease be God ameen,

and it makes no sense for Jesus to die for our sins, since a man shouldn't be punished for another man's crime,

also please let me know what sect of Christianity you follow,

so I know who I am dealing with,

I am a Sunni Muslim,

We believe only Muslims can go to heaven,

everyone is born muslim (submission to God)

so children too got to heaven

after 12 they are accountable though

and we believe anyone who never heard of Islam will be given one last chance also ameen,

but you christians believe anyone who never heard of Jesus is hellbound, since he has no saviour ameen,

even children,

since they are born with original sin,

Islam makes more sense since there can be only One God,

so believe in Islam ameen
Posted by rextr05 1 year ago
rextr05
slave, Here's a quote from the Koran of God regarding people that are not Muslims, ""Whatever good they (people of other religions) do, they will not be denied it (by Allah), and Allah knows who the righteous are." (3:115) So I supposed your, "Yes any one who is not Muslim is going to hell," from your last comment isn't correct if the Koran says this about 'others.'

You also wrote, "however some Jews did evolve into apes, so that is why our DNA is so similar ameen." Quite an inflammatory definitive statement. Something as that has never even made it into the science studies. So I must ask you your source to make such a revelation like that, or is it that you just do not like Jewish people & threw in a slur to show your hate for Jews. That was so not cool of you. The following except is from the Bukhari: A companion of the Holy Prophet relates: "A funeral procession passed by the Holy Prophet, and he stood up for it. People said to him: It was the funeral of a Jew. He said: Was it not a human life?"
Posted by rextr05 1 year ago
rextr05
cont ....... A few spelling errors with my last comment, sorry. " life a life" should be live a life, "gain heaven" should be 'gains,' Hid perfect" should be 'His ...,"3) God does give those that live according to what Jesus taught .." should be "give 'eternal reward to' those ....." Sorry for the mistakes.

Your, "and God is proven to exist," is correct only to those that believe & see the results of God's works. Thing is, proof of God to the world is contradictory to how God asks us to believe in Him ........ & that is thru faith alone. The word 'faith' in & of itself is the belief in something that does not require definitive proof. Therefore, it is faith & not proof that we believe in God. If you can undeniable 'prove' God exists, then that goes against God's intentions for us to believe. If you can prove God exists, then please do without the use of the Koran because something that can be proven is undeniably & widely accepted. & unfortunately, God is not undeniably accepted by all.
Posted by rextr05 1 year ago
rextr05
slave, You have a misconception regarding "Christianity says anyone who is not a Christian is going to hell." there are many verses that tells us that 1) children are innocent & will be in heaven regardless if they have accepted Christ or not, 2) only God can judge & we are not to presume we know His criteria for who gain heaven & who does not. We are to make sure of our own beliefs & life a life of good example & let God judge everyone else with Hid perfect justice even tho we cannot understand His justice, & 3) God does give those that live according to what Jesus taught even if they do not embrace Christianity, & even if they have not ever heard of Jesus, yes that means those that are Islams, Hindus, & those that practice no religion, will be eternally rewarded with heaven. Romans 2:14-16, Luke 12:47-48, 2Peter 3:9, Matthew 19: 13-14 state just this. This is why 2) is stressed throughout the bible.
Yet, Islam leaves no room for anyone that leads an almost perfectly holy life that does not practice Islam to be eternally rewarded. That doesn't sound like the gracious & merciful God that is reported to be in both the bible & Koran. There are a multitude of suras that end with "God is all merciful, & forgiving." If the Koran means those words, then how is it that He will not reward others than Islams n matter how much they keep to God's teachings? That doesn't sound to merciful or forgiving or gracious. So how is Islam more fair as you say?

Your, "Christianity teaches God is one and three at the same time which is a contradiction," seems that you are looking at the Trinity from human eyes, which we cannot perceive as humans because of our preconceived perceptions get in the way. Because God is perfect, your statement of "if there were three gods they would fight each other ameen" contradicts perfection does it not? & it's not 3 gods. Like you stated earlier, it's 3 aspects of God in one.
cont ........
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
Yes any one who is not Muslim is going to hell, even Christianity says anyone who is not a Christian is going to hell, Islam on the other hand teaches, that whoever does not know about Islam is given one final chance, and a messenger tells him to enter the fire, if he enters the fire, it will be made cool for him, but if he doesn't he will be forced into the fire and it will be hot for him,

Islam is more fair,

and there can only be One God,

Christianity teaches God is one and three at the same time which is a contradiction,

and God is proven to exist,

the reasons I gave for the existence of God are sound,

and there can only be One God,

if there were three gods they would fight each other ameen
Vote Placed by NoMagic 1 year ago
NoMagic
slave123Proving_a_NegativeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's arguments are stronger. But I cannot award any points to Con due to his forfeiture in the final two rounds. Slave123, is the "ameen" really necessary after every other sentence? It seems to me that trivializes your god. What majestic being would care if you said ameen every 42 words or so? It kinda makes god out to be a bit of a child in my opinion. At least if that is what he wants you to do. I would never ask my kids to say, "praise dad" after every other sentence. That would make me a bit of a tool. Seems your degrading your god thinking he would care about that.