QMZP2190
GoOrDin

Does God exist

QMZP2190

Con

I challenge any theist to provide decent arguments for the existence of God.
GoOrDin

Pro

1.)The Third Day of Creation can be scientifically proven because the Planet expanded when the Energies of Light first entered into the unmoleculared metallic substances that made up the foundations of the Pre-genesis Earth.

2.)Every religion is the same: Hinduism is monotheist (Krishna is the only God, all deities and demigods in no way reflect divine creators or personalities); Greek mythology is monotheist (Chaos was the soul creator of all things primordial, and the gods [men] subdued the elements and created society.); Norse ~ Amdumbla the Cow, Buri and Bor are a holy trinity used to explain the manifestation of the cosmos (frost giants are theoretical and ideological situations which present social injustice, rape, insanity and conflicts in society.); Native American - reflects the same morals and history. etc...

3.)Personal experiences do count as evidence when the Religion clearly states that, "You will not come into communion or understanding of God, if you reject him." People openly testify that God does partake in their lives in secret and not so secret manners when they accept him, and those who do not accept him will received No enlightenment or assistance."
It is openly taught, declared and perceived as Arrogance to deny God because it is so easy to understand and accept him, not to mention Love him. Even God's lack of pen demonstration tot eh arrogant atheists is proof of his personal opinion regarding why he does not need to demonstrate himself to them {they are arrogantly atheist not ignorantly.}.

4)Atheist often (always) blackmail God saying in their hearts, "God, I will be lazy, intoxicated, uneducated, uncharitable, selfish, and promote the abandonment, neglect and disrespect of women (adultery) in culture, as well as congratulate belligerent people, And stand up against he church and for your enemies if you do not talk to me."
when in fact, in the act of blackmailing God, they are looking him in the face and acknowledging that sins are sins, and they know which sins these are, that they are willing to commit While they look directly into his Very face.
Proving that whether God is real or Not, because that is not what God is judging them for, that Atheists are worthless rats among men.

5)Zero scientific evidence is reliable or sufficiently studied to even begin to suggest otherwise.

6)If aliens were responsible for all ancient religion on Earth, they promise to: Return and kill every adulterer and person who does not believe that God is a Cosmological entity of High Ideology, theoretical/philosophical Brilliance and phenomena, perfect complexion and utmost incontestability With no Temple or Flesh to worship in or at."
They intend to kill all none Christian/Islamic/hindu/create- Creations, will be the only ones not slaughtered by aliens if they were responsible for religion. Because it is scientifically accurate that atheist are 100% of the murderers, rapists, capitalist pigs, lazy morons, idiots, asholes, thieves, womanizers, criminals etc..

7)Behemoth - Biblical record. Walked 5000 years ago in the day of the man Job. It had a tail like a ceder tree, and flesh that was thick enough to repel arrows. It had enough strength in it's loans to stand up.
This reflect ancient Chinese beliefs that Dragons walked in the rivers, lakes and ponds in ancient china within the last 5000 years of world history.
Also, the King of Babylon supposedly had a pet dragon. Indicating Dinosaurs were a popular topic of discussion amongst Babylonians.
As well as typical European dragon culture. All indicating Dinosaurs lived With people.
NO science suggests otherwise.

So I present, Personal experience, Science, lack of science, Dinosaurs, aliens, atheist behaviour, and global religious culture, as my debate content to suggest God does exist.

thank you for accepting my contributions.
QMZP2190

Con

1) The days in genesis are wrong.
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth".
This verse implies that the "heavens and the earth" were created more or less at the same time. Scientifically, we know that the "heavens", that is, space, appeared billions of years before the earth ever appeared. The sun is at least a "third generation" star, which formed from condensed gas clouds made up of remnants of at least two supernovae from previous stars.

-And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The early universe was not "dark". We know from quantum mechanics that the earliest universe was a sea of quarks, followed shortly after by a sea of free nucleons and photons. Until the era of "decoupling", about 300,000 years after the formation of the universe, the entire universe was as bright throughout as the surface of the sun is today.
And about the third day: "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

This verse has the formation of light occuring only AFTER the "waters" and the earth already existed. As noted above, this is simply wrong. The entire universe was brightly lit for its first 300,000 years of existence, billions of years before the earth came into being

2) Every religion is the same? Really? Does hindusim believe in the resurrection of jesus? Does islam believe in joseph smith amd the book of mormons?
No, religions are different, they all claim they are the right religion and people who follow other religions will go to hell. And religion depends on culture. If you were born in india you'd be believing in krishnu. You are a christian because you were brought up in a christian society by christian parents. Suppose that Christianity is the true religion, other people will go to hell for simply being born in another country.

3. Personal experience do not count. Do you believe those people who testify they have seen the big foot?

The human brain is sensible foe delusion and religious people would automatically think that their God is the true one.
Many muslims and hindus have personal experience where they talk about how allah or vishnu saved them.

4. Now im suspecting that you're a troll.
No, atheist don't talk tp God in their hearts trust me.

5. Suggest otherwise about what

6. Who says that religion s were started by aliens?
Religions have a darwinian evolution. In the past man had no answers for why he is here, for why life is so complex. He started creating gods.
Judaism might have polythestic roots.
In genesis 1 the original Hebrew word usually translated as "God" here is elohim, which is actually the plural form. Literally, this verse reads, "in the beginning, the GODS created the heavens and the earth." This is one of several places in the Bible where God is referred to in the plural. Biblical scholars conclude that these fragments are left over from an early part of Hebrew history when the Jewish religion was, like every other religion on earth at the time, polytheistic, with more than one god. During this time, the god Yahweh was a storm god, one of many others.

7. Really? Dinosaurs lived with people? That's the silly creationist belief
"Dinosaurs lived between 230 and 65 million years ago, in a time known as the Mesozoic Era. This was many millions of years before the first modern humans, Homo sapiens, appeared. Scientists divide the Mesozoic Era into 3 periods: the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous." http://www.nhm.ac.uk...

You said that the babylonian had a pet dragon and therefore dinosaurs coexisted with men. Really? First what evidence you have that the governor had a pet dragon? And how does that prove they had knowledge of dinos? The dragons are mytological creature which might be inspired by the crocodile or the goana. The early humans clearly don't mean that dragons are dinosaurs. If the had knowledge, they wouldn't make it as the dragon throws fire or that he flies because the dinosaurs don't throw fire nor does he fly (the one who resembles to dragon at least)

A 6000 years old earth is impossible, there are trees older than 6000 years old
For example, the Pando, or "trembling giant," is a clonal colony of quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides) estimated to be an astounding 80,000 years old. It is located in Fishlake National Forest in south-central Utah.
Swedish researchers have found a tree on Fulu Mountain that is over 9,000 years old
You can determine the age of the tree without using carbon dating (which is reliable but creationists argue its not). You just count the tree rings

GoOrDin

Pro

I don't even need to reply. My opponent is 100% incapable of backing up anything he said.

genesis wrong, year appeared billions of years ago. Factually not fact. the generation of our sun; not fact; and how it formed; not fact. heavens and earth forming at the same time.. again not fact. he loaded his first paragraph with nonsensical banter.

We do not know the earth was not in darkness. quantum mechanics is a theory not based on facts. the era of decoupling is not science (science is observed). 300 000 years ago was a number you pulled out ur butt.

saying light cannot come from matter, (water + earth [gaseous and metallic elements]) is not fact.

every religion si the same. Fact. read some would yea.

Personal experiences, do in fact count. but we all agree, that they do not count as proof for an atheist, because God will never reveal himself to or enlighten one so arrogant as an atheist.
talking about delusion. HA the irony is that you bring it up.

Fact: every atheist blackmailed God. fact.

Zero science indicates God is not real** *** you asked a question so I answered you. How did you possibly not know what I was asking you? were u even reading?
And the alien piece, was ironic humor regarding the conspiracists who think aliens started religion. Are you really gonna go through all the effort to craw out ur arse to have this, "Who says that religion s were started by aliens? - " debate? wanna go? STart a debate on it. If this is how you have debates and make ur arguments no wonder The last list of crap I had to file out was so fundamentally Idiotic.

And like I said. Evidence suggests dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time.
and as Reproval of ur concockted BS, I didn't say the Babylonian king HAD a dragon, I said it was said he did. You F- Idiot.

ahhh... trees older than 6000 years... ahahahahahahah, "and this Rock - is 10 BILLION YEARS OLD!" ta da! said the geek.

I didn't even need to reply. My opponent is 100% incapable of backing up anything he said. and he didn't even know where he can get evidence. His argument was, "he is Arrogantly what he pretends to be "ignorant" and lies to suggest he is knowledgeable out of spite."
QMZP2190

Con

I've been arguing with a troll....
GoOrDin

Pro

I'mma go over every POINT my opponent made in the last round.
see who can spot the fallacy in his debate methods.

i'mm breeze this. cause he contributed nothing.

**********************************

1. days in genesis Factually not fact. (can't support that claim)
scientifically know it was not (as I said. not scientifically.)
third gen star (not a fact based on any evidence, experiments, or observation.)
remnants of previous stars (assumption not fact)

early universe was not dark.
300 000 years after decoupling (nice number.)

light after waters and earth existed. (Of course. matter was not created prior to light energy... obvs)
300 000 billions prior to,

{my opponent uses those numbers as facts... and His standard atheist model of creation which is not 100 years old as Fact.}

2. hindu's, don't believe in Jesus ... (yes they do.) Read some Hindu scripture.
Islam joseph... (joseph is not a portion of a religion. he was a member of a congregation.)

You say every religion claims it is right and others go to hell if they reject this religion. (that was wrong. They only claim any contrary beliefs are condemnable. and factually. I do not have to support this Because it is obvious, easily researchable and all contrary information is easily disclaimed, that all religious principals are 100% the same.)

born in India believe in krishna. and me too... :S

I'm Christian a because.. cause I was born in Canada.. I am a mythologist as much as any former mythologist.
yet my opponent is not Christian. ****

3. personal experiences do not count.
delusion. Allah talks to no one
according to standard Islamic belief. .. > yet my opponent used it as an argument point.

4. atheists Never reached out to God before. {my opponent contests}
how can they then say they even tried?

5. suggest otherwise about what?***! [my opponent asks]
about the topic of discussion.

6. My opponent contents that, ..."he never heard
of someone who believes aliens started religion"(*?)
by asking, "who does?". indicating skepticism, [a debate is founded on Fact not faith.]
and or TRolling behaviour.

7. Asians, Europeans, south Americans
and middle easterns all have giant
lizards in their history and culture.

i never said the king had a pet. i said the people say he did.
lapse in cognitive skills.

6000+ year old trees.
80 000 years. typo? 9 000+ ;:)

**************************4

It is in fact I, who is debating with a Troll.

my opponents behaviour was the DEFINITION of TROLLING.
QMZP2190

Con

QMZP2190 forfeited this round.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
PowerPickachu21. Tell me, " What was the debate about?" that u accepted before u started by creating nonsense criteria for me which was off-topic troll-substance.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
HAGH! XD what! u trolled the entire debate. and then Palmertio0 came and trolled then entire Comment thread.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I see this debate. Now I'm starting to believe Pro may be trolling us. But anyways, Con forfeited a round so this debate won't continue anytime soon. (Why is this glitch existing?)
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I suggest my audience and opponent read this debate as well. as support fro my points and to counter my opponents.

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
a troll? OHHH Buddy. You are going to loose this debate right there. Tomorrow, JUST to leave you hanging
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I suggest to my partner that eh print of my arguments and then print off his own, bring them to a scholar and have the scholar address the communication tactics and reasoning skills of my opponent. then once my opponent has re-read his and my own arguments, had a professional non-biased mediator evaluate the behaviour of my opponent, Come back and reply in this comment thread. I'll be waiting.
Posted by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Make it 10k characters and then I'll accept.