therationalthinker
niteshnks1993

Does God exist?

therationalthinker

Con

I'll leave it up to my opponent to demonstrate that a God exists.
niteshnks1993

Pro

I will start with the most general question that has anybody seen a god the reply would be easily to guess it is no.But it is not about god it is that how you feel about it.Most of the people haven't seen god but still they believe in god just because they might have wished for something that becomes true.I will give you the best example that is i have never seen a god but still for doing a thing that will be difficult for i had always wished for it,it give's me confidence.Doing a job will be easier when you think that someone is with you that gives you a extra confidence to do a job.A scientific research had said that if a person is being morally supported the output is better than who is simply doing it. Believing in god will not only morally support your subconscious mind but gives you a extra confidence that yes someone is with you, it's being said that to do job either you want to crack an exam or achieving anything big in your life, if you are able to satisfy your subconscious mind that you can do, it you will not only come out with great results but you will make sure that you will never fail in that.
therationalthinker

Con

therationalthinker forfeited this round.
niteshnks1993

Pro

niteshnks1993 forfeited this round.
therationalthinker

Con

niteshnks1993

Pro

niteshnks1993 forfeited this round.