Star_Trek
hosslay

Does God exists?

Star_Trek

Star_Trek

Con

My first debate here and yes atheist side is here represented by me. There is only one rule:
Rule: I put the debate to a lengthy 5 rounds because I didn't want to answer too many questions (not more than 3) in single round, that is why I put the debate to a lengthy 5 rounds.
Theist team starts first... now go on and make your argument.
hosslay

Pro

Thank you for this debate. I will do my very best. There is just one thing I would like to say before we start. Your soul (if you believe or not) is the most valuable thing you have, and you better hope your rite because that's alot to wager on forever.
Star_Trek

Con

"Thank you for this debate. I will do my very best."
Okay.
"There is just one thing I would like to say before we start. Your soul (if you believe or not) is the most valuable thing you have, and you better hope your rite because that's alot to wager on forever."
Scientifically it wasn't soul, and neither like how religion views it. It was conscious and conscious is primary "considerable" to be another of our sense (if you are unconscious you wouldn't have sense or feeling).
hosslay

Pro

Ok im not really sure why you copied my statements. Im not sure what your trying to say or prove. But I will tell you this, if your wanting to talk about science. Through the laws of science and the way that things work, you as an atheist believe in the bigest miracle of all. (that something came from nothing). When you look outside you see cars, signs, houses, and buildings. Even the clothes that you wear.They were all created by an intelligent agent. (someone who thought it up and made it happen). something that never existed before can come to existence only through an intelligent agent. It is scientificly impossible for something to come from nothing. THAT'S 100% SCIENCE. So by the impossible and unscientific ways of how atheists believe in the big bang there was small ball of energy and this energy exploded and expanded into the universe we know today over a course of billions of years, (give or take a few billion, they change it every year). But to the extent that the bang theory is true it describes it in gen. when God sayed let there be light and it was so.
Star_Trek

Con

"Ok im not really sure why you copied my statements."
To let you know I'm answering which question to counterattack against playing confusion fallacy.
"Im not sure what your trying to say or prove. But I will tell you this, if your wanting to talk about science."
Going smoothly.
"Through the laws of science and the way that things work, you as an atheist believe in the bigest miracle of all. (that something came from nothing)."
The Big Bang theory? While its THEORY it has severe flaws in it, Big Bang theory was built under the foundation of Redshift Theory and the Redshift Theory was built under the foundation of Dark Matter Hypothesis.
Dark Matter (according to scientists description): >>INVISIBLE<< >>MATTER<<
Definition of matter: "Something" that has mass, size (which means it has shapes too).
Definition of invisible: Cannot be seen.
Cannot be seen =/= "Something".
SAME GOES TO DARK ENERGY. (Considering the fact that even LIGHT IS PARTICLE?)
Ergo: Big Bang Theory is flawed.
" When you look outside you see cars, signs, houses, and buildings. Even the clothes that you wear.They were all created by an intelligent agent. (someone who thought it up and made it happen)."
But the main problem is the lack of evidences that will increase the certainty of God's existences. It is certainly no big surprise for me to see we humans created these stuffs BECAUSE I SEE IT. Also it wasn't being "created" the state of the matter was changed, for example a carpenter craft a block of wood into a chair, does he "created" the chair? No, simply changed the shape of the block of wood into chair, this applies to combining different elements to create an alloy, it was combination not creation.
"It is scientificly impossible for something to come from nothing. THAT'S 100% SCIENCE."
No it wasn't, while it is true that we haven't KNOW how did our universe was created (The Big Bang Theory was flawed.). There is NO EXPLANATIONS that it wasn't entirely impossible that something CAN come out of nothing. For example this "nothing" we speak of:
http://www.newscientist.com...
http://www.popsci.com...
And we know vacuum IS NOTHING right?
"So by the impossible and unscientific ways of how atheists believe in the big bang there was small ball of energy and this energy exploded and expanded into the universe we know today over a course of billions of years, (give or take a few billion, they change it every year)."
Not everybody believing in that = Not surprised to see some atheists would fight against science dogma as well, I'm saying not all atheists do believe in that it isn't like it is our religion or something.
"But to the extent that the bang theory is true it describes it in gen. when God sayed let there be light and it was so."
While the Bible itself does mention the sol system and other galaxies were created, there is no mentioning of the creation of the universe itself - Human translated the book thus using our own language to translated it.
WHAT IF:
The story setting itself was actually other universe instead of ours?
The limited vocabulary in ancient era causes this confusion?
hosslay

Pro

hosslay forfeited this round.
Star_Trek

Con

Star_Trek forfeited this round.
hosslay

Pro

hosslay forfeited this round.
Star_Trek

Con

Star_Trek forfeited this round.
hosslay

Pro

Im am very sorry I forgot about this debate. But to prove god you must prove the bible. And as gar as vacumme. your answer is yes vaccume is something it is not a nothing. but the bible hundreds upon hundreds of prophicys that were and still are coming to pass with 100% accuracy. If you truly want to prove god you have to do that with in yourself. You have to go to church, live by his laws and after you do what he wants you to do he will reveal himself to you. But mainly common since if makes way more sin e that god would be behind this whole thing than anything else. Im sorry this is so short and maybe we can do another one later and I can get more in depth.
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
Star_TrekhosslayTied
Reasons for voting decision: There were five major conduct violations here, four of which (forfeiting a round) cancel each other out as they are evenly distributed (2 each). The odd one is Pro failing to post his opening arguments in R1 as instructed. S&G was lacking on both sides, but Pro's was worse. No points for arguments since they never actually got down to debating.