HardRockHallelujah
Yassine

Does Islam teach Tawhid?

HardRockHallelujah

Con

Debate format:
Round 1 - Acceptance to debate ONLY
Round 2 - Opening statments
Round 3 - 1st rebuttals
Round 4 - 2nd rebuttals
Round 5 - Concluding remarks
Yassine

Pro

I thank Pro for instigating this debate, I accept his challenge, & I hope this will prove to be an interesting debate.

Resolution:

- Since Con did not provide any definitions, I shall present them myself:

> Tawhid: the defining doctrine of Islam. It declares absolute monotheism—the unity and uniqueness of God as creator and sustainer of the universe [*].

> Islam = the religion founded by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) & revealed through the Qur’an.

> Religion = scripture, law, theology & thought.

Rules:

- No forfeit.

- BOP is shared.

[*] http://www.oxfordislamicstudies.com...

Best of luck.

HardRockHallelujah

Con

Since I am debating this very topic with another Muslim, I will just copy and paste what I presented then.

In the case for Allah being God in the Qur'an, it is painfully obvious from the Qur'an that he is God, so I won't spend any time proving this.

In Islam, Muslims also have Jesus Christ, whom they believe to be a Muslim prophet.
I will be demonstrating that the Qur'an in some places describes Jesus that suggests he is God.

Surah 3:45 - [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of A WORD FROM HIM (i.e God), WHOSE NAME WILL BE, THE MESSIAH, JESUS, THE SON OF MARY - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

This proves that Jesus is God, because God's word is uncreated and originates from within himself. Therefore, Jesus originating from God's word makes him God. Notice, the text says that "a word from Allah" was named "Christ Jesus" It does not say Jesus came into being by Allah's word.

Surah 58:22 - Thou shalt not find any people who believe in God and the Last Day who are loving to anyone who opposes. God and His Messenger, not though they were their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their clan. Those -- He has written faith upon their hearts, and He has confirmed THEM with A SPIRIT FROM HIMSELF.

Notice, the spirit is able to strengthen and empower multiple people at the same time, implying that the Spirit is all-present (omnipresent) and all powerful (omnipotent). But these are attributes of God, therefore, the Spirit must be God.

Muslim scholar, Yusuf Ali agrees with this interpretation:

"Cf. ii 87 and 253, where it is said that God strengthened the Prophet Jesus with the holy spirit. Here we learn that all good and righteous men are strengthened by God with the holy spirit. If anything, the phrase used here is stronger, "a spirit from Himself'. Whenever any one offers his heart in faith and purity to God, God accepts it, engraves that faith on the seeker's heart, and further FORTIFIES HIM WITH THE DIVINE SPIRIT, which we can no more define adequately than we can define in human language the nature of God." (Ali, The Meaning of the Holy Quran, p. 1518, f. 5365)

The Qur'an also says that the Holy Spirit is the source of life, meaning he is God, because only God creates life:

Surah 15:29 - When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance to him.

Shia writer, Irshaad Hussain agrees with this interpretation:

The Spirit, which derives from God, IS A REALITY THAT POSSESSES ALL THE DIVINE ATTRIBUTES. IT REPRESENTS A DIRECT MANIFESTATION OF GOD. Remember, it is only after this Spirit is breathed into Adam that God orders the angels to prostrate themselves before Adam. It is only after this receiving of the Spirit that Adam is given knowledge of the names of all things. The Spirit then MANIFESTS in some way THE ATTRIBUTES OR NAMES OF GOD. It is luminous, alive, subtle, unseen, knowing, unified etc. (Irshaad Hussain, The Soul: Between Spirit and Clay)

Islamic scholars throughout the centuries also insist that the Qur'an is the uncreated speech or word of Allah.

Surah 7:158 - Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah AND HIS WORDS, and follow him that you may be guided.

Sunni Muslim writer, GF Haddad, writes:

This posting sums up the doctrine of the massive majority of the Muslims, namely the People of the Sunna and the Congregation, concerning the PRE-EXISTENCE, PRE-ETERNAL [sic],BEGINNINGLESS, and UNCREATED NATURE OF THE DIVINE SPEECH OF ALLAH Most High HAS NAMED AL-QUR'AN, as held by the Salaf al-Salihun and as formulated by the two Masters, Imam Abu al-Hasan al-Ash`ari and Imam Abu Mansur al-Maturidi and their respective schools.

The position of Ahl al-Sunna wa al-Jama`a differs fundamentally on this matter with that of the rest of the Muslim sects, especially with that of the now defunct Mu`tazila. The position of the Shi`a is indentical [sic] with that of the Mu`tazila, who denied not only the Pre-existent status of the Divine Speech, but of all the Divine Attributes for they considered that they are the same as the Essence.

Ahl al-Sunna agree one and all that the Qur'an is the pre-existent, pre-eternal, uncreated Speech of Allah Most High on the evidence of the Qur'an, the Sunna, and faith-guided reason. (source: http://www.sunnah.org......)

This is indeed troubling for Muslims because if the Qur'an is indeed eternal, then is Surah al-Fatiha, the first chapter of the Qur'an an eternal prayer?

Surah 1:
In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -
The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
Guide us to the straight path -
The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

Here is a prayer directed to Allah, and yet this is supposed to be an eternal prayer, a prayer that has existed before creation. The question would then arise: Why is God being addressed in this passage as the one to pray to if it is God's eternal speech? Was it the Qur'an who was praying to Allah from eternity past? Or was it Allah praying to himself from eternity past? If the first position is indeed correct, then this presents us with two distinct eternal entities, Allah and the Quran, i.e. there are two Gods, if not more, or that Allah exists as a plurality within himself.

Some Hadiths seems to support the idea that the Qur'an is a living entity and will intercede for Muslims who read the Qur'an, something which the Qur'an says only God will do (Surah 39:44):

Abu Umama said he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say: Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection IT WILL COME AS AN INTERCESSION FOR THOSE WHO RECITE IT. Recite the two bright ones, al-Baqara and Surah Al 'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: It has been conveyed to me that here Batala means magicians.) (Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1757)

If Muhammad was correct, in that the Qur'an intercedes for good Muslims who recited the Qur'an, then according to Surah 39:44, the Qur'an must be Allah, because only Allah intercedes according to this verse.

So as I have shown, Islam DOES NOT teach that Allah alone is God, The Qur'an (Allah's eternal word) is also God, the Spirit of Allah has divine attributes, Jesus Christ who is "a word from Allah" is also God. While this doesn't prove that Islam is polytheistic, it does prove that Allah is a plurality WITHIN his oneness.

Just a reminder to my respected opponent: This round is for opening statements, not rebuttals, so don't address what I said until the next round, thank you, and good luck to you as well.
Yassine

Pro

I thank for posting his opening argument. My turn.

Case:

- This will be a very easy case to make. Anyone who had the chance to read the Qur’an, or the tiniest amount of it, immediately realises how superabundant the absoluteness & oneness of God is reiterated throughout its pages, many times on every single page. Quite literally, one third of the Qur’an is solely about Tawhid. Without further ado, I shall provide few examples of verses expressing Tawhid:

* “[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds” (1:2) [1].

* “And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him.” (2:163) [2].

* “Allah - there is no deity except Him.” (2:255) [3].

* “Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” (2:18) [4].

* “That is Allah , your Lord; there is no deity except Him, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He is Disposer of all things.” (6:102) [5].

* “They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.” (9:31) [6].

* “And do not invoke with Allah another deity. There is no deity except Him. Everything will be destroyed except His Face. His is the judgement, and to Him you will be returned.” (28:88) [7].

* “Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One."” (112:1) [8].

- Now, unless I lost the ability to count, according to the Qur’an: Allah is One, & there is no deity except Him. Hence the Oneness of God, i.e. Tawhid.

Conclusion:

- Therefore, given that the teachings of Islam are first & foremost based on the Qur’an, & given that the Qur’an is unambiguously & absolutely clear about the oneness of God, i.e. Tawhid, it is thus equally unambiguously clear that Islam teaches Tawhid.

[1] http://quran.com...

[2] http://quran.com...

[3] http://quran.com...

[4] http://quran.com...

[5] http://quran.com...

[6] http://quran.com...

[7] http://quran.com...

[8] http://quran.com...

HardRockHallelujah

Con

My opponent mentioned the fact that the Qur'an says God is one.
Well, I never denied that the Qur'an teaches that, when you say God is one, that could be interpreted many ways, the Qur'an doesn't specifically limit it to a solitary sense of the term "one". For example: One person, one team, one community, one Ummah, We are one. So just because the Qur'an says "God is one" doesn't mean that God can't be more than one in another sense. I'll appeal to an example to make this clear: There is ONE team comprised of 3 persons. Is this a contradiction? Of course not. The "one" in this instance refers to multiple persons that make up the ONE team. Same thing with God existing as multiple persons, while still being One. Another example, the Bible is one book, comprised of 2 distinct scriptures: the Old and New Testament. I can call the Old Testament the Bible, I can call the New Testament the Bible, but there is still only One Bible. I could also refer to both the Old and New Testament as the Bible. Hope that makes a little bit more sense.

My opponent also quite selectively cited the Qur'an only when it asserts that Allah alone is God, well guess what, that doesn't solve the problem of "a word proceeding from Allah being named Christ Jesus" (Surah 3:45). Your Muslim scholars insist the Allah's word is eternal, therefore, if Jesus is part of Allah's eternal speech, the logical conclusion is that Jesus is God. That also doesn't solve the problem of the Spirit being able to create life, like Allah does. Allah even offers an argument that he is God by boasting that he is God because he creates life.

I'll see what my respected opponent will have to say to my opening statement.
Yassine

Pro

- Sorry. I’ve been awfully busy lately, so I didn’t have time to construct my argument. I’ll pass the round to Con so that he may expand on his own. I’ll postpone mine to next round.

Good luck.

HardRockHallelujah

Con

Well, since I didn't get a response, i'll allow you to respond to what I said in my opening and rebuttal.

I guess i'll just do a 2nd rebuttal next round along with my conclusion.

I basically have nothing else to say at this point.
Yassine

Pro

- I don't have much time to write, so I'll keep this brief.

Rebuttals:

- First of all, all Con's claims & interpretations are plainly false & unintelligent, & more importantly used within Christian terminology & doctrine, which is utterly ridiculous.

- Second of all, Con's reasoning is thoroughly fallacious & illogical. So, instead of showing that the claims are just Christian ideas forced into terms in the Qur'an, I'll be simply showing that Con's statement are illogical.

"Notice, the spirit is able to strengthen and empower multiple people at the same time, implying that the Spirit is all-present (omnipresent) and all powerful (omnipotent). But these are attributes of God, therefore, the Spirit must be God."

- This sentence is wholly made up, it has no correlation whatsoever with the verse (58:22). "Spirit" here means guidance from Allah, concluding that this guidance is in itself God is idiotic. It's like saying: "Mercy from Allah", & concluding that Mercy itself is God!!!

"The Qur'an also says that the Holy Spirit is the source of life, meaning he is God, because only God creates life:"

- "Ruh" here, translated as "spirit", is the word for "soul". (http://quran.com...) . This is an extreme case of equivocation. Plus, Allah is the source of Life, a tool, be it spirit or whatever else, is just means to that life, not the source of it! Where is the correlation?!!!! Wow!

- The rest is just "quotes" without references, thus could be dissmissed all, epecially since Con claims by those "quotes" that muslims state that in some sense God is not one, or that the 'Spirit' or something else is also God, which is against the most fundamental thing in Islam, Tawhid. Anyone who states other than Tawhid is automatically not muslim.

"So just because the Qur'an says "God is one" doesn't mean that God can't be more than one in another sense."

- When it says there is one God, then there is one God. "one team" means only 'one' team, not two teams. In the sense of God, which is the concept we are talking about, the Qur'an declares there is ONE God, period.

"Your Muslim scholars insist the Allah's word is eternal, therefore, if Jesus is part of Allah's eternal speech, the logical conclusion is that Jesus is God."

- Guess what, the Qur'an is the 'word' of God, therefore, the Qur'an is God. Wait, Muhammad is also part of teh Qur'an, therefore, Muhammad is God!!! If we follow Con's logic we'll end up with absurdities.
HardRockHallelujah

Con

Pro said "This sentence is wholly made up, it has no correlation whatsoever with the verse (58:22). "Spirit" here means guidance from Allah, concluding that this guidance is in itself God is idiotic. It's like saying: "Mercy from Allah", & concluding that Mercy itself is God!!!"
You have completely misrepresented my argument here. "Mercy" is not a living person, while the spirit of Allah is. When your God "bestows his mercy on people" that simply means that he is being merciful to them. In the case of the Spirit, the Spirit is a living person, therefore if the Spirit can guide multiple people at one time, that still proves that the spirit can be in more then one place at one time (omnipresent), an attribute of God alone.

Pro said "The rest is just "quotes" without references, thus could be dissmissed all, epecially since Con claims by those "quotes" that muslims state that in some sense God is not one, or that the 'Spirit' or something else is also God, which is against the most fundamental thing in Islam, Tawhid. Anyone who states other than Tawhid is automatically not muslim."

Notice here, Pro is assuming what he has yet to prove. He starts of with the assumption that Tawhid is what the Qur'an teaches, then in light of that assumption, he simply rejects anyone who says otherwise, this is just inconsistent. You still haven't refuted the fact that the Spirit gives life like Allah does. But Allah says he is God because he creates life, and before you say "by the permission of Allah", prove it, don't just give me a cheap response.

Pro said "When it says there is one God, then there is one God. "one team" means only 'one' team, not two teams. In the sense of God, which is the concept we are talking about, the Qur'an declares there is ONE God, period."

It seems like pro completely missed the point of my analogy. He didn't obviously read when I said that there can be MULTIPLE PERSONS that make up the ONE TEAM. Just like multiple persons can make up the ONE GOD. If you have 2 persons, that doesn't mean two teams if the 2 persons are part of one team, which pro didn't even catch. The New Testament teaches also that God is one [Mark 12:32, James 2:19], yet it also teaches that Jesus (the Logos [word]) is God [John 1:1, Colossians 2:9, Hebrews 1:8] and the Holy Spirit is God [Hebrews 9:14] along with the Father. How do you get around this APPARENT contradiction? Welcome to the world of the Trinity. God is one in being and essence, who exists as three persons: Father, Son [The eternal Word (Jesus Christ)], and Holy Spirit.

Pro said "Guess what, the Qur'an is the 'word' of God, therefore, the Qur'an is God. Wait, Muhammad is also part of the Qur'an, therefore, Muhammad is God!!! If we follow Con's logic we'll end up with absurdities."

Again, pro has misrepresented my argument. I DID NOT say that since Jesus' name appears in the Qur'an, therefore he is God. What I did say is that the Qur'an says that "a word from Allah" was named Christ Jesus (Surah 3:45). Notice, the text says that the word is named Jesus Christ, it DOES NOT say that Jesus came into being through Allah's word.

So please, next time don't misrepresent my arguments, and actually address what I have to say, because I was really disappointed in the way you butchered my arguments.

With that said, since this is the last round I will conclude by just saying that the Qur'an itself does not teach Tawhid, Pro had no response to what I said, which is why he had to resort to attacking straw man.
Yassine

Pro

Preface:

- It seems Con has breached the debate format & made his last round into “rebuttals” rather than the agreed upon: “concluding remarks”. Anyhow, for fairness sake, I shall do the same as well.

Rebuttals:

"You have completely misrepresented my argument here. "Mercy" is not a living person, while the spirit of Allah is. When your God "bestows his mercy on people" that simply means that he is being merciful to them. In the case of the Spirit, the Spirit is a living person, therefore if the Spirit can guide multiple people at one time, that still proves that the spirit can be in more then one place at one time (omnipresent), an attribute of God alone."

- What’s the difference between “giving guidance” & “giving mercy”?!!!!!!! Who’s the source of both?!!! & why on earth is the ‘spirit’ a living person?!!!!!!!! Where did that fantastic idea come from?!!! & how is it that this imaginary person ‘spirit’ is God because it can guide multiple people at one time?! If my voice can reach multiple people at one time, then surely, according to Con, I am God as well!

- As I said, Con is unreasonably, awkwardly, forcing Christian ideas onto words in the Qur’an.

- You know what, let’s go with what Con is imagining & suppose the ‘spirit’ is a living person who can guide people or whatever. Here is the verse (58:22): “For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with Ruh (proofs, light and true guidance) from Himself.” [9] ; also translated as: “Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him.” [9]. The word ‘spirit’ can mean a bunch of things of course, including: soul, psyche, (inner) self, mind, ego, ghost, presence, spook, ethos, tendency, motivation, force, essence, quintessence, atmosphere, mood, feeling, climate, attitudes, beliefs, principles, standards, ethics (which the verse here actually implies) emotion, humor, temper, courage, energy, determination, assertiveness, morale, bravery, pluck, valor, strength of character, fortitude, backbone, mettle, stoutheartedness, determination, resolution, resolve, grit, guts, spunk, moxie, enthusiasm, eagerness, keenness, liveliness, vivacity, vivaciousness, animation, verve, vigor, dynamism, zest, dash, elan, panache, sparkle, exuberance, gusto, brio, pep, fervor, zeal, fire, passion, outlook, thoughts, ideas, real/true, meaning, true intention, essence, substance. . .etc. [10]. But let’s suppose for the sake of argument that this ‘spirit’ is a “person”. Now, the verse reads: “supported them with a spirit from Him” (Him here refers to Allah of course), the obvious conclusions made from this verse are as follows:

1. The ‘spirit’ in fact is an instrument, which Allah uses to support the believers, for the verse reads: “[Allah] supported them with a spirit from Him”, it doesn’t say: ‘the spirit supported them’!

2. The source of the ‘spirit’ is Allah & not itself, for the verse says: “from Him”.

3. The 'spirit' is definitely not Allah, evidently! While Allah being the One only God (“Allah - there is no deity except Him.” [3]).

=> Therefore, the ‘spirit’ is definitely not a deity. Period.

"Notice here, Pro is assuming what he has yet to prove. He starts of with the assumption that Tawhid is what the Qur'an teaches, then in light of that assumption, he simply rejects anyone who says otherwise, this is just inconsistent. You still haven't refuted the fact that the Spirit gives life like Allah does. But Allah says he is God because he creates life, and before you say "by the permission of Allah", prove it, don't just give me a cheap response."

- Clearly, Con is misrepresenting my argument here. Here it is:

1. According to Muslims, the Qur’an teaches Tawhid (it being the First Pillar of Islam).

2. According to Con, Muslims say the Qur’an does not teach Tawhid.

=> (1) is an undisputed fact [11], regardless if the Qur’an truly teaches Tawhid. (2) is a bare assertion made by Con, for which he has yet to provide any evidence, only alleged “quotes” are not sufficient! Therefore, Con’s argument against Tawhid based on Muslims’ beliefs is not just invalid, which in this case should be discarded, but also false, for it contradicts an established fact.

"It seems like pro completely missed the point of my analogy. He didn't obviously read when I said that there can be MULTIPLE PERSONS that make up the ONE TEAM. Just like multiple persons can make up the ONE GOD. If you have 2 persons, that doesn't mean two teams if the 2 persons are part of one team, which pro didn't even catch. The New Testament teaches also that God is one [Mark 12:32, James 2:19], yet it also teaches that Jesus (the Logos [word]) is God [John 1:1, Colossians 2:9, Hebrews 1:8] and the Holy Spirit is God [Hebrews 9:14] along with the Father. How do you get around this APPARENT contradiction? Welcome to the world of the Trinity. God is one in being and essence, who exists as three persons: Father, Son [The eternal Word (Jesus Christ)], and Holy Spirit."

- What is this?! The Qur’an says in the most relentless, inflexible, unbending, uncompromising, unyielding, incessant manner that there is ONE & only ONE God, that much is unambiguously clear. How many ‘gods’ are there according to the Qur’an?! ONE, period. Now, Con brings up, again, Christian ideas about: the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit, each of them being God. How many are these?! THREE Gods! Con attempts to obfuscate this fact by claiming that these three beings are one in essence but different persons. Thus, here is my argument:

1. Are each of these three God (or just non-deity persons)?!

2. If ‘Yes’, then we have THREE non-identical Gods (each distinct from the other). If ‘No’, then neither the Father, nor the Son, nor the Holy Spirit are/is God.

=> Therefore, according to Con, there are either THREE Gods, or three non-deity persons, neither of which are taught in the Qur’an, not in the faintest of ways.

"Again, pro has misrepresented my argument. I DID NOT say that since Jesus' name appears in the Qur'an, therefore he is God. What I did say is that the Qur'an says that "a word from Allah" was named Christ Jesus (Surah 3:45)."

- Once again, Con is committing a straw-man. Now, here is my argument:

A. If 1 is eternal, then A is God. (Con’s assumption).

1. The Qur’an is the Word of Allah.

2. The Word of Allah is eternal. (Con’s assumption).

3. Therefore, the Qur’an is God. (Based on Con's assumptions).

=> I just replaced ‘Jesus’ with ‘the Qur’an’. They are both, according to Con’s reasoning, supposedly eternal & thus deities!

"Notice, the text says that the word is named Jesus Christ, it DOES NOT say that Jesus came into being through Allah's word."

- Why is that the case?!!! How did Con arrive at such interpretation?!! Regardless, unfortunately for Con, the verse literally says Jesus was brought into being through Allah’s word (“from Allah”). Some even translate it as such: “"O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)]” (Musin Khan) [12].

- Also, with the same reasoning as before:

1. Jesus is not Allah.

2. According to the Qur’an, Allah is the One only God, there is NO deity except Him.

=> Therefore, Jesus is NOT God.

Conclusion:

- On one hand, Con has spectacularly failed in establishing that the Qur’an does not teach Tawhid, for his main case is a hodgepodge of Christian terminology forced into coincidentally similar terms in the Qur’an, with “Oh! There is the word ‘spirit’ in the Qur’an, it must also be God, or the Holy Spirit” kind of arguments ; plus some nonsensical ideas about “the word of God” being also God!!!

- On the other hand, I have proven beyond doubt or ambiguity that the Qur’an does in fact teach Tawhid, obviously. Muslims, who actually follow the teachings of the Qur’an including the founder of Islam, Prophet Muhammad, & his companions, billions throughout History (or even non-muslim academics) have made the same conclusion on Tawhid, the Prophet even made it the very first pillar of Islam. Could they’ve all misunderstood the Qur’an, including the one through whom it was revealed, while Con has finally truly understood it!!!

=> Vote Pro.

[9] http://quran.com...

[10] Google dictionary.

[11] http://www.religionfacts.com...

[12] http://quran.com...

Posted by Yassine 1 year ago
Yassine
- How about you change "solitary oneness" to Tawhid. God is not a person!
Posted by HardRockHallelujah 1 year ago
HardRockHallelujah
Sorry if I mixed up my terms, I corrected the title of this debate.
Posted by AllahoAkbar 1 year ago
AllahoAkbar
Con is mixing up Unitarianism with monotheism, they are completely different beliefs.
Posted by Yassine 1 year ago
Yassine
- What are you talking about?!! Unitarianism is a CHRISTIAN doctrine, it has nothing to do with Islam. Islam teaches Tawhid.