TheZman121
MattsDebate

Does Israel have a right to do what it does to the Palestinians?

TheZman121

Pro

Israel is under a lot of pressure but nearly 35% of evidence against this is being faked by middle east powers.
MattsDebate

Con

I am arguing against that 'Israel has the right to do what it does to the Palestinians' which is presumably referring to the Middle Eastern conflict. State your case
TheZman121

Pro

Well not just the middle east conflict but the fact that many people are against the treatment in Israel calling it an apartheid. I wanted to actually give a post for another argument and was told i had to post an argument before i could comment on someone else's. So i chose Israel. Lately there has been a lot of public attention to it that i think is misguided and rediculous.
MattsDebate

Con

MattsDebate forfeited this round.
TheZman121

Pro

TheZman121 forfeited this round.
MattsDebate

Con

MattsDebate forfeited this round.
TheZman121

Pro

TheZman121 forfeited this round.
MattsDebate

Con

MattsDebate forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
It hurts argument, and forfeits conduct; yet you can still push ahead and win.
Posted by MattsDebate 3 years ago
MattsDebate
Apologies for my absence for round 2. Thankfully this has 4 rounds which is a long debate and I will get through my topics whilst possibly arguing against yours if necessary in the following 2 rounds to come.
Posted by TheZman121 3 years ago
TheZman121
I actually just did this beause i needed to post an argument before i could comment on another argument so i chose Israel.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Very good idea for a debate, but I suggest starting with something a little lighter to get your feet wet.
Posted by Zenock 3 years ago
Zenock
This is funny...

I have no idea what it is that Israel does to the Palestinians that you are asking about. As such I have no idea if Israel has a right to do what it does.

This is like asking, Do I have a right to do what I do when I go to the place I go to and do the thing I do?

Additional information: 35% of the evidence of what I do is being faked by the McDonald's on the corner of a street and the other street that intersects it in that one place.

Um Yep, Nope, who knows.