TheDarkMuffin
Badtothebone

Does Marsellus Wallace look like a b*tch?

Badtothebone

TheDarkMuffin

Pro

I'd like to put forth the notion that there is a possibility that "Marsellus Wallace," a powerful mob boss in Los Angeles, looks like a b*tch.

Other definitions will be put up more for connotation as the argument calls for. Sources can come from anywhere, and no suggestions will be made.

I will be arguing that Marsellus Wallace does, indeed, look like a b*tch while my opponent will be arguing that, no, he doesn't.

First round is acceptance.
Second round will be arguments.
Third round will be rebuttal, but arguments may be made.
Final round will only be rebuttal.

"What" is not to be said in any round.

Lack of adherence to these rules will cause a n*gger hiding in a bowl of rice to pop a cap in the a*s of the violator.
Badtothebone

Con

i think you look like a b*tch
TheDarkMuffin

Pro

Much thanks to my opponent for accepting the debate, also known as "le d"bat" in Paris. I, to a notable extent, like the way you accept, Con.

Firstly, I'd like to call attention to some simple conditional logic. My opponent made an opaque attempt to f*ck Marsellus Wallace like a b*tch. Therefore, that must mean that Marsellus Wallace looks like a b*tch.

Currently, there is still a bit of a burden of proof on me, as it is known that my opponent f*cked Marsellus Wallace. However, it is not seen how he f*cked him "like a b*tch." That parameter must also have conditional logic behind it. The logic being that my opponent is not Mrs. Wallace. Mr. Wallace has a preference to not be f*cked by anyone but Mrs. Wallace. Therefore, the manner in which my opponent f*cked Marsellus Wallace must be in the manner that one f*cks a b*tch, as it is not in the other manner, which is the manner that is utilized by Mrs. Wallace.

Being that nobody would f*ck Marsellus Wallace like a b*tch unless he looked like a b*tch, I can only conclude that Mr. Wallace looks like a b*tch.
Badtothebone

Con

Whats your problem man, stop talking about yourself like that lol. if you are a b*tch, you don't have to keeep bragging about it
TheDarkMuffin

Pro

Con doesn't appear to have any intent to debate this subject, which I find seems rather sadistic. However, I am aware enough, even now, to know that there is nothing sadistic in Con's actions.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Auf Wiedersehen!
Badtothebone

Con

So we can both agree that you are acting like a whiny b*tch at the moment.
TheDarkMuffin

Pro

What the f*ck did you just rebut me with!?
Badtothebone

Con

the fact that you are b*tching about someone else who is supposedly looking like a b*tch to you but instead its just a dumb topic who made up just to see ifanybody agrree with your b*tchness. Plus who even cares if somebody looks like a b*tch? oh right, only b*tches whine about other b*tches who looks nicer than them. and that my dear, is me telling you to stop being a b*tch, check please. vote for con.
Posted by jtfrost12 3 years ago
jtfrost12
http://ts2.mm.bing.net...

No. But he's about to.
Posted by TheDarkMuffin 4 years ago
TheDarkMuffin
It changed again. I guess debate.org doesn't recognize that character.
Posted by TheDarkMuffin 4 years ago
TheDarkMuffin
Le d"bat is what I put. Peculiar that it would change.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
TheDarkMuffinBadtotheboneTied
Reasons for voting decision: convincing round #4 by CON. PRO is indeed b*tching. PRO wasn't even funny. :/
Vote Placed by Ardenwa 4 years ago
Ardenwa
TheDarkMuffinBadtotheboneTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro, you were well reasoned, but then you just never refuted con. Moreover, just because something can be used as something doesn't make it something. ie. I can eat soup with a fork, but that does not make it a spoon. Furthermore, "I am aware enough, even now, to know that there is nothing sadistic in Con's actions." 1. Pretentious? I think yes. 2. You say your opponent is sadistic, but then say he is not sadistic? Make up your mind please. If you want you opponent to get sexual gratification through your suffering, then just call him a sadist; otherwise, keep calm, and B*tch on. Nonetheless, funny to read.
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 4 years ago
MassiveDump
TheDarkMuffinBadtotheboneTied
Reasons for voting decision: CVB b*tch
Vote Placed by drhead 4 years ago
drhead
TheDarkMuffinBadtotheboneTied
Reasons for voting decision: While I fully agree with Pro, he failed to prove that the act of being f*cked like a b*tch necessitates that the one receiving the f*cking actually looks like a b*tch. However, this is negated by the fact that Con never watched Pulp Fiction, which he desperately needs to do.