Aryanmm16
Katjoearmstrong182

Does Reece bannister really have a slippery bannister?

Katjoearmstrong182

Con

What we should really be debating is "are u actually your dads kid?" Because you see Justin is talented funny and how and well you're just aryan? Kind of like Krist from Nirvana, if u even know who that is, so anyway how is helena, sheryn, emily p, rachel and all other girls from ur past, also ur snake is ginger and mine is of majestic beauty, also you dont look as hot as me when you smoke, btw if your fine with no sex for a month are you fine with no
Sex until marriage because were not getting married, i will however cheesegrate you, im
Sure your used to skin going missing from your big boy parts tho
Also, u r a f*ckboy who secretly wears a bubble coat and goes to
Shisha lounges with other f*ckboys n girls, whilst listening to the same music as keelan u
Also try style your hair the same as his in hopes to do netflix n chill with camel, also you look like a mix of joffery from GOT and bob boyden
Aryanmm16

Pro

That's what I thought we was doing coz we're Christian but I'm sure can't wait that long anyway so I'll be fine and yeah I'm sure my dad would love to know just how much you like him on his wedding day and how you're bringing joints to his day of happiness anyway that's besides the point, however I'm sure when you and Connor Williams went out you loved his dad aswell you just have a thing for older men since that guy from the sex offenders list came to your primary school and did unspeakable things to you, but you trusted him coz he was on a list. I'm sick on banging my head on your bunk bed since I'm always top aswell coz I am the superior one here and btw I ly
Katjoearmstrong182

Con

Ily2 but fuk u becos i
When im on top you just have more fun and you know it is better when im in control especially on the chair but nooo also the chair in ur room doesnt work n mine does eww! You have grubby chairs that you cant have
Sex on, also u need to shave your hairy legs hagrid, but yes I will tell your dad about all the times you said russ was your dad and i will tell him on his wedding day, whilst ashing the joint out on your suit, then i will take him and lisa to our room in the hotel and smoke with them and lock you out, then call donna and tell her that you touched me because you was angry that russ touches you, also remember when you spooned Charlie and sucked on his soothing nipple and you blamed it on the ecstacy when really you just want his milk so you can insert it into yourself and impregnate yourself with more ginger gremlin babies
Aryanmm16

Pro

Listen here muggle every time you see an owl with post you think it's magic but then you realise it can't exist but you see you don't know because I'm a mixture of Harry and snape, I can talk to snakes and I look good in black but you won't know who they are, anyway enough of the Harry Potter jokes your mothers vagina is like wonderland everyday she f*ckd about a 100 man, I was fisting the b*tch the other day and I'm sure someone shook my hand😉 So on that note I hope you don't hate me and I love you😊😘😘
Katjoearmstrong182

Con

Now now aryan, calm down with the lunar c, i heard you sucked penis for twos on a cig and that you licked Reeces saggy balls just for a gram, also i heard that at the green day concert you was caught with reece and he was pouring candle wax on your chest, and sucking on your toes and it made Billie feel sick so he went off the stage and thats why they havent been on tour here for a while, when you was a baby you walked around playing n-dubz_ ghostbusters theme song becos u was the marshmellow man, and then russ came along and thought u actually was a marshmellow but realised u wasnt quickly but it was too late he already ate your fore-skin, then you dressed up as shark boy and made an ero.tic film with s*xy shower scenes then you and reece sacrificed your soul to voldermort because you are wormtail and made love to each other whilst listening to black veil brides
Aryanmm16

Pro

Yeah the only reason you know about them shower scenes is because it gets you off and yeah billie ran of stage coz he saw Reece but I soon followed him and that ending was more erotic than my shower scenes, you keep mentioning Russ, are you trying to tell me something? And yes black veil brides, I've seen them live too I left after 15 but I'm sure you'd love to see them live there right up your street, and if I lifted your nipple up by the tittie hair I bet there's something living there
Katjoearmstrong182

Con

Bitch listen, i like green day, sum41, Blink182, not slipknot, bvb and aa, but you r a lil emo who wears skinny jeans and knows every word to hello kitty by blood on the dancefloor you are so scene and dont even know the meaning of punk rock, u also think ur so sassy because you own vans underwear but it just makes u a f*ckboy becos theyre baggy like excuse me do u even own calvins? No u dont n its so depressing, but im not gonna cut my wrists like u, no no, also i saw you checking out sebs bum in geography, dont deny it, you also r deggy when u eat the cream off ur starbucks because you're pretending its reece's semen mixed with sebs, also do you lube up your drumsticks and stick them where the sun doesnt shine because they smell funny and not like 1 million, but i love you lots💋💖💖💋 (also its u frizzy haired grizzly bear) i think you missed that out, dw umbridge you will soon learn