Ahmad.faraz
drew459

Does True Love Exists Now A days?

Ahmad.faraz

Pro

I Personally Believe True Love Exists. Its A blessing.
drew459

Con

I believe that true love does not exist. In a world fueled by social media it is so much harder to reach that sort of connection. At the same time I believe the whole concept is ridiculous. I am in a committed, happy relationship with a girl who is beautiful, smart, and seemingly perfect for me. But the idea that you can look at someone and instantly fall in love is just not true. Love is not something that just happens it is something that grows within the two people and that needs to be nurtured and worked on by both parties.
Ahmad.faraz

Pro

Well You Said You Are In Committed Happy Relationship that Sounds Pretty Odd How You can Have Such Relationship Without Love.To the Extent Love At first Sight It happens. Love Happens at A particular time With a particular person.Love Is Not Being With Someone Who you like Or Having Sex Or such things With person A blessing Its A name Of care.
drew459

Con

drew459 forfeited this round.
Ahmad.faraz

Pro

Ahmad.faraz forfeited this round.
drew459

Con

drew459 forfeited this round.
Posted by TubOLard 1 year ago
TubOLard
Well, define true love. Does it have to only be present with two people to count as being true?
Posted by Blazzered 1 year ago
Blazzered
People being blinded with the mindset of "sex is everything" ruins true love in my opinion.
Posted by mostlogical 1 year ago
mostlogical
feminism destroys true love