brandonnack
Wilson704

Does everyone know the meaning of Love

brandonnack has forfeited round #4.

brandonnack

Pro

does everyone know the meaning of love?
Wilson704

Con

Hello! My name is Wilson and I am excited to start this debate. I am very young but I believe that I have a good point of view on what the true meaning of love. Love is something that is great, but it can sometimes be awful. Love can bring you up, and make you feel amazing. It can cause many emotions that will have you wanting more of it. Love is something that a lot of people don't want to talk about because they have experienced an event that has changed their point of view on the topic. Whether you got cheated on, your lover passed away while you two were still together, or your lover treated you badly by either mentally, physically, or emotionally abused you. All of those reasons could cause a shift of view. I have had my fair share in a serious relationship, and it just caused so much stress, anxiety, and I have developed trust issues. With all of the bad reasons that some people may not be willing to give love a shot, you must look at the other side with the people who are just so into love that they are willing to give it a try again, and again, and again. In my opinion, the true meaning of love is to wait and find that one person that you KNOW God brought to you, and to treat he or she as your partner in crime. You need to treat our partner as you would yourself. If you are religious, then you should revolve your relationship around that religion. If you are a Christian, then you should but God first in your relationship, and that he will support and make sure your relationship strong, and amazing!
brandonnack

Pro

Yes but i get that love is not well the best thing in life but i belive that everyone knows what it is we dont always ask people for the deffinition of love but i have only been in one relation ship and I learned a lot
Wilson704

Con

Well we have 3 rounds left, I need to know what your argument is on love, and how we can work together on what the true meaning of love is
brandonnack

Pro

Love is like a idk a you win
Wilson704

Con

Thank you for the win! Have a good one!
Posted by canis 8 months ago
canis
No..Everyone know the meaning of theire love...