Does god exist

Standing for science I believe that god does not exist cause if there was god then is there any profe?

I hold the BoP that God does exist, or at the very least could exist.

I will now present my argument.

i. The definition of "exist" is

" to have actual being : to be real"

According to the Bible, God does in fact exist, and a verse says this

"Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist. "

Let's apply some things here. Since the bible does in fact exist, as it has actual being and it is real, we can assume the beings in it could have existed and most likely have existed. There is no claim that says the bible is fictional, thus we can assume it's purpose was to not be fictional. Therefore the claims of the people, including God, exist. However, how can we prove they existed? Well, now that we know it was not fictional, and the people wrote it to prove the existence of something, we now must explain one thing. Can a though be real?

Yes actually. If thoughts were not real, how would we think? Psychologists over the years have researched what our consciousness was. Now let's apply more things here.

A person believes in God through thought. Deepest thoughts are found in our "unconsciousness". Since a thought exists, to that man, God does in fact exist. Therefore, in one way God does exists. You can tell him that God does not exist, however he most likely won't believe it and continue to believe God exists.

How about in person? Sure we can...kind of.

What about when someone believes they are God? Those who believe they are God do exist. Now, since God can exist in thought, and since they believe they are God in a sense God does exist.

But before we continue...what is God?

The definition of God is "a spirit or being that has great power, strength, knowledge, etc., and that can affect nature and the lives of people : one of various spirits or beings worshipped in some religions"

Now, it says A BEING and it says they can affect nature and people. Now, applying what was said above, about a person being God, since a person exists, is a being, can interact with nature and people, we can now declare that a person who believes they are God, is God as they meet all of the requirements.

While I do not personally believe God is a person, I do believe he exists through thought. Thus, in my head a God exists. Therefore, a God to me at least, exists. My mind can interact with the nature of my being, it exists, and it affects me, a person, God exists within my mind and meets the requirements.

Now let's look at more reasons...

Why can't there be a God? While Stephen Hawking says there would be no need for one, why couldn't there be one? Let's assume God is our father and we, the people, are on a bike learning how to ride. God just gives us the push and we ride. Who said he HAS to stick around and walk us through everything? Oh yeah, nothing. Therefore, a God can exist and not be needed through every second of our lives but we can thank him for creating us.

Let's dwell on that now...creation.

What was the beginning? Before you say "the big bang" I can already prove at the most, the big bang is false. How? It violates the first law of thermodynamics which states energy can not be created, nor destroyed.
"The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed."

Energy can not be created, which is one thing the "Big Bang" had "created". We can now assume and declare the Big Bang had not created anything.

Another reason why it's false you ask? Conservation of angular momentum. This states "that when no external torque
acts on an object or a closed system of objects, no change of angular momentum can occur. Hence, the angular momentum before an event involving only internal torques or no torques is equal to the angular momentum after the event."

Or in other words, it can't change the amount of rotation it has when there is no external torque, the angle of an object can't change. Now, if this is the case why are Venus and Uranus spinning backwards at a different angle without external torque? There is NO torque being applied to the planets. I can't explain it all, however in this article, equations and math are done that I can't accomplish in any way, but at line 573 it is proven, there is zero torque being applied to the planets.

Already, the big bang has been proven to be FALSE.

We can now continue where we left off with creation. While I do not personally believe we were conjured from magic seeing as matter cannot be created or destroyed, I do believe there was another beginning. One where another being created us from something through a process I can't explain. This is another scenario where a God exists. If God had not existed, how could we exist? I'd like to see you explain that.

By the way, that was only part one of my argument.

I leave it to you con.

Zarish forfeited this round.

Aw I expected a real debate.

Zarish forfeited this round.
Posted by funnycn 2 years ago
But how was the matter created, since nothing can be conjured up with magic?
Posted by kebomystic 2 years ago
The big bang allows for all aspects of our cosmology.
as Steven Hawking says "Our cosmology was determined by the big bang"

What happened during the BB.

First: Somehow an enormous amount of nothing was divided into matter and antimatter in relatively equal proportion. We live in the positive matter world (by nomenclature) and the antimatter , well most of it is contained in massive black holes at at galaxy centre near you.

Seconds: the matter (and antimatter) was separated by charge into positive and negative ionics in the
makeup of the materialisation or vapourisation of the early matter - Hydrogen mostly.

Thirdly. Angular momentum was imparted onto the universe. The total angular momentum (acceleration) must always equal zero as also the total amount of energy must be also near to zero.

Those galaxies or bodies that rotate in a reverse direction do so in order to make the equation
of angular momentum equal zero. The reasons for particular anomalies may not be understood yet
however that would not undermine the BB A very very good theory like natural selection that has never been usurped by rigorous investigation.
Posted by jhoncastro 2 years ago
He obviously does. He made us.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture