Jake_Abner619
WorstLife

Does he really like me?

Jake_Abner619 has forfeited round #3.

Jake_Abner619

Pro

So my crush is my ex and my best friend. We've been friends for over three years now and his friends have been telling me that he likes me. After I confront him he says "No I didn't" but seems to blush. The past couple of weeks there have been random people saying he likes me. It's around the whole school. So Idk if he told a lot of people or if his friends did. Can you help me?
WorstLife

Con

The real question is, do you like him?
Jake_Abner619

Pro

I was asked do I really like him? Yes. I do. But I need to know if he really likes me before I go ask him out and embarrass myself.
WorstLife

Con

If you really like him, then just go tell him. If he likes you back, then he will tell you too.
Posted by Iacov 3 months ago
Iacov
Just remember kids that the emotion we call love is just like any other emotion in that it is created by a combination of chemicals in your brain. Your brain creates these chemicals in response to various situations it may encounter but much like taste buds can change what you think taste good or not over time so can your emotions. What may cause your brain to create the chemicals necessary for the emotion of love when you are 15 will most likely not have the same results when you are 30.