Does heaven exists?

Many people don't believe that heaven exists, do you?
I believe it does.

"Does Heaven exist?"
My off- the - cuff answer would be no, it does not.
Due to this being in the form of a question, if some parameters were set, the question at hand would be less vague.

Unless noted otherwise, I will be assumming you are going to debate than heaven does exist?

Reference -

the abode of God, the angels, and the spirits ofthe righteous after death; the place or state ofexistence of the blessed after the mortal life.
(initial capital letter). Often, Heavens. thecelestial powers; God.
a metonym for God (used in expressions ofemphasis, surprise, etc.):
For heaven's sake!
(used interjectionally to express emphasis,surprise, etc.):
Heavens, what a cold room!
(used with a singular verb) a wooden roof orcanopy over the outer stage of an Elizabethantheater.
Usually, heavens. the sky, firmament, orexpanse of space surrounding the earth.
a place or state of supreme happiness:
She made his life a heaven on earth

~ If you would clarify what your reference to heaven is from your statement , we could continue with accuracy.
Thank you

Of course, I believe it does exist.
According to many religions, heaven is the place or spiritual state in which God or spirits abide, and the souls of people who have been faithful to their religion and performed good deeds go to heaven as a reward. Many scriptures described heaven as a place of dazzling beauty that fulfills every idea of perfection .
In 1989 a team of Russian scientists operating under the direction of Dr Azzacove, dug into hell in Siberia and recorded the cries of dammed souls, they found hell, but not everyone can find heaven. The story was first published in 1990 by the Finnish newspaper Ammennusatia, a journal published by a group of Christians from Levasjoki, a town in western Finland.

Thank you for your response.
I respect your beliefs.
There are many many beliefs in this world that are founded on false assumptions, contorted into the form of an assertion.
Belief and truth are very different.

Your belief gives you confidence that the existence of heaven is real. The huge gaping hole in your reasoning so far is that it is solely supported by faith and not proof.

References from religious scripture to one person is merely a fable to the next. The guidance of "many religions" only brings to light the imperceptiveness of those whom blindly follow religion as a guidepost for reason.

As far as Hell, I was not aware that it was located. Maybe that is where Edward Snowden resides? ;-)
Our fiery debate isn't about hell, so I won't elaborate.

You have given me no reasonable evidence that supports your claim that heaven exists. The burden of proof rest on your shoulders.

I mentioned about hell because is logic, if it exists heaven too (blk/white, tall/short, liquid/solid etc.
I can't give you a solid prove, but you can't give me one that it doesn't exist either
Because you can't see it doesn't mean it does not exist. How do you know that there's not heaven? this is just your opinion you can't be sure.
I understand, if you don't have a religion that's why you don't have faith on it
The arguments you gave me before, are the meaning of the word heaven from a dictionary, I have a dictionary too. You should look for the meaning of faith. "Faith can move mountains"
The only way to answer this question is after death, but like I mentioned before you have to start now that you're alive, been faithful with your religion and performing good deeds, to claim your reward.
Sorry for my writing, I'm a believer from another country
I respect your opinions "God bless you".

Much of the content you have provided throughout this debate has been under an assertion that the existence of heaven is solidified by faith or belief.

For the purpose of debate, I would like to underscore the fact that the argument is to provide proof that heaven exists.
You have claimed you have no proof.
Belief in itself is not basis enough to provide causality for heaven to exist.

Science is willing to adapt to change with new discovery, day by day, minute by minute. Those who fall back on scripture will never change and always believe in something that was taught to them, often without any scrutiny.
If something exists, it can be scientifically quantified (measured and evaluated relative to its mass, energy, location, capabilities, and other properties.)
If something cannot be scientifically quantified, it does not exist (in the real universe).

Spiritual entities such as gods, devils, heavens, hells, angles, the tooth fairy, etc. have never been and cannot be scientifically quantified. Therefore these spiritual items do not exist (except in the imagination of religious individuals).
Posted by Phaedra 1 year ago
The fictional existence of Heaven and Hell is a broad term for all Heaven(s) and Hell(s) that exist within religion. This includes that may be from Islam etc.

Heaven has no physical appearance and neither does Hell.

This is evidence enough, the only proof a person can most likely give is the faithful or spiritual believe of either existing through their scripture.

Heaven is referred to in the Christian bible as being "a place amongst the stars" although this is clearly not true as through numerous telescopes in the sky, there is no visible heaven.

Hell is believed to be in the traditional sense, the center of the earth. Without mentioning too much science, the magnetic field of the earth is coming from the mass dense of the middle core of the planet.

This is also said to be a place of "eternal torture" which, again, without getting into science, our definition of torture is to get information out of someone.

The core reason why I do not believe either of these places exist is because of the simple fact that there is no definitive evidence of them existing, while where the places are told to exist in the bible are not visibly seen.
Posted by cheyennebodie 1 year ago
Heaven is a real place. It is not the wimpy religious place people make it out to be. People work there they are preparing when this sin and death mess here on earth is over.It is not people floating on some stupid cloud playing a harp. That is not our final destination. The earth is.After the resurrection of these bodies, we will experience a level of life that even the most vivid imagination cannot conceive.We will look at the stars and look to them as out back yard. Exploring this vast universe, ever expanding to accommodate eternal existence. It sounds too good to be true. But that does not matter It is true.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Spelling and grammar to Con as Pro had horrible grammatical skills and failed with some capitalizations. I do implore that he proof reads his arguments before posting them in the future. As for arguments this goes to Con, because Pro's only justification for heaven existing is that faith says so without bringing up any other evidence. Con disproved that and since the BOP fell on Pro in this debate the resolution is souly negated and Con wins it.