Troller808
HACKS

Does homework really help students learn?

Troller808

Con

Homework does not help students learn.
Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Argument
Round 3: Rebuttal
Round 4: Rebuttal
Round 5: Conclusion/Thoughts This round should not be used to prolong the argument and must also answer all questions if not already done so.
HACKS

Pro

Homework helps students learn.I am glad to debate this topic with you
Troller808

Con

I find that homework does not help students such as I, help because you do not have a person that understands what you are doing to help you with your work. It is also very ineffective since most people lack integrity to not cheat on simple things. And there are no statistics that are proven to effectively show how homework helps. I don't do my homework every day even study but I never get a grade lower than a B to test do to the fact that if you pay attention in class you will have all of the information to pass. Same goes for every other person I know that does this, infact after a class in history about our amendments, we had 250 people sign against a teacher that was believed to not follow the education boards lessons making the homework that he gave irrelevant to what we were supposed to be learning. That previous statement we relevant to our argument by giving a real life example of how homework can not be proven relevant to what we actually are supposed to be learning. Also homework gets in the way of social development which is crucial to young children and teens. Many people play sports and it is a good way to stay in shape but when you can't do that is you have tons of homework.
HACKS

Pro

HACKS forfeited this round.
Troller808

Con

Troller808 forfeited this round.
HACKS

Pro

HACKS forfeited this round.
Troller808

Con

Troller808 forfeited this round.
HACKS

Pro

HACKS forfeited this round.
Troller808

Con

Troller808 forfeited this round.
HACKS

Pro

HACKS forfeited this round.
Posted by Tyler_Putney 1 year ago
Tyler_Putney
Homework is practicing material that you have gone over. As a college student, I'm telling you good luck passing any math class without doing homework or reading a text book.