AndyHood
GoOrDin

Does monotheism make people more moral or less moral?

AndyHood

Con

I will share the burden of proof with Pro:

Pro will attempt to show that monotheism (as opposed to atheism) makes people more moral.

I will attempt to show that monotheism (as opposed to atheism) makes people less moral.

Rounds:
1 - acceptance
2, 3, 4 - fight
5 - final rebuttals and summary (no new arguments)
GoOrDin

Pro

Monotheism is very Moral in all it's purposes, mannerisms and functions.
No negative thing can arise from Monotheism.

Thus, by this standard, Monotheism makes people more moral not less.

I look forwards to making my arguments.
AndyHood

Con

Thanks for accepting the debate, Pro. I'm looking forward to it!

I'll start with the largest point I wish to make in this debate; I think that it's a pretty important one because it deals with the single largest faith in the World (nearly 1 in 5 people) and it deals with a problem that has serious consequences (millions of human lives).

I put it to you that monotheistic faith tends towards a far too simplistic interpretation of what morality is. One clear example is the Catholic Church's position on condom use in Africa. Scientific consensus is (and has been for the last 35 years) that use of condoms is the single most effective measure to prevent the spread of AIDS. The Catholic Church takes the position that condom use is sinful and cannot be allowed (with a recent softening to allow male prostitutes who are presumably already hell-bound to use condoms). The Catholic Church has been preaching this "anti-condomism" in Africa where the consequences are millions of innocent men, women and children suffering horribly and dying.

Even if I agreed with the concept that "condom use is sinful" I fail to see how condom use is *more* of a moral issue than the suffering and death of millions of innocents.

Furthermore, I contend that lunacy such as preaching against condom use in a country full of AIDS could not happen without monotheism and its attendant concept of morality being absolute and coming from God... without monotheism many people would have behaved in a way that I consider to be more morally.

I'd be interested to see what tack Pro takes in rebutting this; will Pro back the Catholic view that condoms are sinful? Will Pro side against the Catholic Church and claim that anti-condomism is un-biblical? Will Pro claim that such thoughts would be just as likely in an atheistic world view? I don't know... stay tuned to find out :-)
GoOrDin

Pro

I would like to note: My opponents claims are not directed at Monotheism and it's effects on morality. He specifically only targets the Catholic church, and in doing so he disregards the idealism of the Biblical scriptures which contradict Catholic behaviors. These contradictions between Behaviors and Biblical references indicates that any complaint with the Church thereby does not transfer over to the Scriptures moral blueprint.

Blasphemers, Heretics and treasonous hypocrites are not representatives or followers of a faith.

With that said, Thank you Con for mentioning Africa.

Africa as a pagan state has had no architectural, intellectual, infrastructural or scientific achievement in all of Time.
The Pyramids, which are the basic most rudimentary shape are not an architectural feit, but instead a labor feit. A Pyramid cannot fall down and only has one passage. Not only this, the materials used to build them destroyed the society by over using food materials as mortar and raping the country side of nutrients and leaving the barren land s to waste. This is Africa greatest achievement ever. A failure. Do to lack of Monotheist principals.

The Catholic church's stand on Condoms also, does not represent a monotheists stand on Condoms. As I am a monotheist and only view sexual indecency as indecency when it is deemed indecent by a subjective morality. Acknowledging the principals of reality, and the negative effects that may follow.

Monotheistic religions, are typically filled with zealous individuals who do not fully attest to the true nature of God. This does not mean that the Monotheist religion incurs a lack of morality. It is the people who do not understand the religion, and they do not represent it that you have been making a reference to.

With that said. Not having a Monotheist religion suggests that Moralities are subjective only to personal ideals. IN this way Morals become conflicting and only int his way do they become conflicting. As people become selfish, rude and inconsiderate. (When suggesting Monotheists act like this, remember they are surrounded by atheists and pagans. ){ The Quran says that Muslims that do not acknowledge Christianity as worship of the same God are referred to as Pagan Muslims. )

Furthermore. When these non monotheists ideals conflict. Morality no longer exists. and we have perverts, rape, political injustice and all forms of social neglect, as principals defended and justified by atheism and freewill to determine idealistic morals of personal preference.
AndyHood

Con

Pro,

Firstly you say "My opponents[stet] claims are not directed at Monotheism and it's[stet] effects on morality"; patently not true... I chose to direct my first salvo at the biggest real-World example of monotheism and specifically at the moral paucity of their position. This choice to talk about real-World examples is perfectly rational: I am dealing with the reality we live in and choosing to target the biggest example of monotheism and the most influential moral failings that it has. I could not have spoken more directly to the evidence before us. I warn you now that your decision to ignore (or flat out condemn) the failings of the biggest monotheistic faith on Earth will likely lose you the debate. I remind you that you yourself said "No negative thing can arise from Monotheism". If you yourself now accept that the Catholic faith may have some failings then you appear to have contradicted yourself... since the Catholic faith is the biggest, most coherent and most powerful example of monotheism that there is, has been, or likely ever will be. But feel free to claim that the Catholic Church is not representative of monotheism, if you dare.

I would not like to put words into your mouth, nor ascribe meaning where it was not intended... therefore I ask you to clarify your statement: "Blasphemers, Heretics and treasonous hypocrites are not representatives or followers of a faith". Were you referring to Roman Catholics?

If I am right in assuming that you did mean that Roman Catholics are not representatives of "the idealism of the Biblical scriptures" then I am very happy to debate you in another debate about whether "Biblical scriptures are good". But this is not this debate. If that is the case, gracefully concede this debate and let's start another...

Gentle reader; for the sake of argument (I'm that kind of guy) I'll list the problems with the rest of what Pro asserts:

"Africa as a pagan state has had no architectural, intellectual, infrastructural or scientific achievement in all of Time."
This is both ludicrous and insulting to Africans. Africa has a rich history of architecture, intellectual thought, infrastructural innovations and scientific achievements throughout its rich history. Pro, if you wish to fight this fight (it has nothing to do with the debate at hand) then I'll happily do so in this debate or, more appropriately, another... but pick *one* of your nihilistic claims and we'll fight. By the way, your fallacious claim that Africa has NO architectural heritage is only made more ridiculous by your claim that this is a fact due (sorry, "do") "to a lack of Monotheistic principals[stet]".

To suggest that "The Catholic church's stand on Condoms[stet] also,[stet] does not represent a monotheists stand on Condoms" is absolutely to imply that Catholics are not monotheists... go on, I dare you, justify THAT.

Okay, so you claim to "only view sexual indecency as indecency when it is deemed indecent by a subjective morality". That almost sounds reasonable, but I would like to know WHICH subjective morality.

You say "Monotheistic religions,[stet the comma] are typically filled with zealous individuals who do not fully attest to the true nature of God"... this, I think, rather cedes the debate! Unless, of course, you are claiming that the majority of people who identify as monotheists are not "true" monotheists... in which case I request that you clearly define YOUR definition of a "true" monotheist so that I have a fair chance of debating against you.

Your almost nonsensical paragraph...

"With that said. Not having a Monotheist religion suggests that Moralities are subjective only to personal ideals. IN this way Morals become conflicting and only int his[stet] way do they become conflicting. As people become selfish, rude and inconsiderate. (When suggesting Monotheists act like this, remember they are surrounded by atheists and pagans. ){ The Quran says that Muslims that do not acknowledge Christianity as worship of the same God are referred to as Pagan Muslims. )"

...seems to me to suggest that you think that atheism and paganism are the only World views that can cause confusion... although your defence of monotheism combined with your acid rebuke of Catholicism seem to be at odds with this thought.

Your final paragraph is flat out offensive to me personally, so I'll just ask you to defend one utterly fallacious point. Allow me to quote your final paragraph and request evidence of your offensive claim:

"Furthermore. When these non monotheists ideals conflict. Morality no longer exists. and we have perverts, rape, political injustice and all forms of social neglect, as principals defended and justified by atheism and freewill to determine idealistic morals of personal preference."

Are you suggesting that atheists "defend and justify" perverts, rape, political injustice and all forms of social neglect? I'd like you to elaborate on that...

So far, gentle reader, I suggest that not only has Pro failed to address the topic, they have offended all Catholics, all Africans and all atheists... that's pretty good going for a single round, but stay tuned to see how many more silly things Pro is capable of espousing...
GoOrDin

Pro

i had 5 minutes to respond so I didn't my next argument will be more prompt.

However. I was not accusing all Catholics. But yes, by heretics and blasphemers I was specifically pointing at the church.
AndyHood

Con

I feel guilty taking a full round when my opponent has not; as such, I'll make just one point in this round. The point is that monotheism tends to make moral reasoning less flexible.

Monotheism tends towards a philosophy which allows for thoughts of the form:
"God considers X a sin"

Once the monotheist has come to such a conclusion, I contend that moral reasoning ends and dogmatism begins.

Examples include monotheistic positions on:

Condoms
Genetically Modified Crops
Stem Cell Research
Abortion
Homosexuality

I contend that, absent monotheism, humanity would come to better moral decisions about these subjects.
GoOrDin

Pro

That you Con for taking the opportunity in the third round to make note of some of your key points and arguments.

"Blasphemers, Heretics and treasonous hypocrites are not representatives or followers of a faith"
~ This is not an accusation of any specific individual or sect of the church** as you had asked.
the Word of God states that sins are bad; murder, adultery, hording gold, pride etc... And if one does not believe the Word of God, Love it and Follow it because this is the desire of their heart, or because they fear God, then they do Not Accept the Word of God and thus have rejected Christianity.
Simply put a King who calls himself a Christian but is not one, does not qualify as an example of a Christian. Nor is any sinner an example of a Christian if they deny that the Word of God is truth and fulfilling. All examples of sinners are not Christians, because a Christian is not someone who denies the Word of God.
Thus a Catholic for example who does not uphold Gods law is a heretic, a blasphemer or a hypocrite and does not represent the Church never mind the religion or faith.

defending immorality.
I never said Atheists defend immorality as you insinuated that I did. I insist and argue Atheism does defend immorality. However, I have only encountered, and have encountered many atheists who do factually support immorality in all of it's forms, and have never met a religious person support any immoral concept or action.
By defending atheism, one is justifying rape however because a rapist, who has no need to respect your opinion because it is a personal trait, is still liberated to insist that morality are also personal. Those whoa re angry or jealous and have no reason to live, only through atheism can rape kill and steal.
In high school bullying, rape, neglect of girlfriends, mistreated girlfriends, drug abuse and failure is all induced and justified only through atheism and not religion.
Atheism advocates poor social and relationship behavior as well as lack of self worth and respect for others. This is not debatable. This is observable and factually occurring.

I never said atheism nor paganism confuse morality. Atheism and Paganism are only the idea that adultery and murder are tolerable morally because there is no REAL bounds for restraint or reason too restrain oneself except the mental self comfort. Insinuating adultery does not invoke jealousy is ludicrous. jealousy leads to abduction, rape and neglect. No man can be jealous of a worthy man in a relationship*

The Definition of Monotheism:
Acknowledging God is and lives in all things, and is self considerate, meaning self considerate to the last ion or photon. By acknowledging God's self awareness and self consideration, a monotheist must respect all living things and regard how they interact with one another (as an example: the causes of rape and murder and war = adultery). A monotheist should acknowledge all of the worlds religions to be in uniform:
the hating of adultery, and the loving of humility and productivity.
A monotheist would see no distinction between any man, but see the fruits of all labor that has fruit.

catholics do not represent monotheism.
Monotheism cannot be represented by Catholicism because Christianity dictates there can be no sects in the church. This scripture is older than catholicism. Thus catholicism is a pagan Christian church, and is even a congregation of pagan converts from Italy.

African culture: Egyptians are white; do you care to mention other African culture; because Egyptians moved to Africa and are not originated from there? Woman get circumcised in some African countries still today due to a pagan ritual.

The Catholic stand on these topics do not reinforce my own opinions: but they do not contradict them either.

-condoms, - a man can give a woman multiple orgasms without spilling his sperm. He should not and could not spill if he restrained himself. It is a personal shame to wear a condom. Let all of man be ashamed of his incompetence.

-genetically modified crops - as unhealthy and potentially harmful as they are. If you are foolish enough to live in a city and crap in the water, then eating this food is also your own lack of wisdom. the church gives fair warning to the populous concerning the threats, reminding people food grown form home is both nourishing tot he body and soul.

-stem cell,-is an abomination and has had 0 success combining stem cells with other cells. They have only managed to keep the cells temporarily alive with no function. A cell without the genetic code to be a certain cell cannot conform tot he bodies need. a cell is developed with the purpose of being what it becomes, it does not transform on the sight of it's distribution.
this embezzlement of money promotes the ignoring of the causes of the problems.

-abortion,- The Vatican's opinion is not the representation of catholicism. a rape victim has no obligation to give birth under any Monotheist ideals. God commanded the entire slaughter of every child of the nation he conquered. ** abortion of the idiot nation of adulterous young is like condoms, let them carry their own shame.

-homsexuality- advocates and promotes rape and abduction first of all through adulterous conduct of a degenerate morality. Plus, it is only the idea that anal and oral sex is acceptable, and to make this claim publicaly is degenerating to the imagination, ambition and morals of children. Meaning in school, an atheist male has no obligation to respect women and has the given legal right to seek oral sex with no greater intent than to use her and dishonor her and her family and friends.
This is a criminal offense to publicaly insinuate anal and oral sex is legal and make these claims on school grounds around children.

Furthermore.
as only paganism and atheism support lack of morality these are laws of all Monotheism everywhere:

- be humble : acknowledge that which comes out of your own mouth, and out of the mouths of others. So that you think rationally and fairly before reacting. Do not act rashly*

-Do not be adulterous: so that you do not incur jealousy, or leave a woman without a home after you have taken her into your bed.
it is adulterous to disrespect your wife or her family, so that you create conflicts in this world or in your heart or the hearts of others.

-do not murder : you can only kill to defend righteousness and prevent a falling out of morality so that war does not defend upon you. * a murderer may murder after murdering you, so it is safe to defend yourself first.

-Do not be a drunkard : that you are not a contributing or reliable person in society: wasting all resources and time making a display of yourself and making others saddened in their hearts by your continuing slob like behavior.

-do not steal : Always regard all things as God's, and feel liberated to live freely with him on Earth, but do not take that which has more value elsewhere or with others, or that which is depended on by others for monetary or monumental purposes, and do not take for selfish gains, or to disband something heedlessly. In this way respect others.

Indeed Monotheism is very moral in all it's aspects. Paganism is the contradiction of these moralities, and Atheism is the void of moralities. { the world Atheism directly derived from the term Anti-christ, meaning You reject the Wisdom of God: Wisdom of God = is the sanctity, rational, and purpose of morality. }
AndyHood

Con

A quick summary:

I bring up a specific example of the largest monotheism that has ever existed making what it thinks is a moral call when, in fact, its behaviour is directly causing the suffering and death of millions of innocent men, women and children. Pro's response boils down to the assertion that the Catholic Church does not represent monotheism. Further; Pro claims that Catholicism is pagan.

Pagan
1. a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

The Catholic Church has more than 1.2 billion members. I think that qualifies it as one of the "main World religions". More importantly, despite Pro's claims, Catholicism is the most common form of monotheism on Earth. 17 in every 100 people on Earth are Catholic. Pro and I seem to agree that Catholicism is very far from an ideal set of ideals. I suggest that this pretty much wins me the debate, but I'll leave that to you, dear reader.

I bring up a number of subjects that I contend are clouded by monotheistic belief; as if to prove my point, Pro demonstrates some very confused thoughts on those subjects; of course, this doesn't show for certain that Pro's monotheistic leaning is the cause of their confusion but again I'll leave that to you, dear reader.

Condoms: whatever your instincts or religiously inspired feelings about condoms are, they represent humanity's current best shot at combatting AIDS. I contend that the belief in a single god who is the father of the universe, of us and of morality itself can lead one to come to an incorrect moral decision about the use of condoms in Africa. Incorrect because for me (I can but hope that you'll join me, gentle reader) I consider the needless suffering and death of innocent children to be a higher priority on my moral scale than how Mr.Biggy gets jiggy. In other words: even if we were to agree that loose sex was not just undesirable in society but flat-out immoral, I would hope that we could agree that a million people enjoying consensual sex where they otherwise wouldn't is less of a moral concern than millions of innocent children suffering and dying. Ask yourself this: which scenario would you choose:
1 An African man visits a prostitute once a month; a child is spared from AIDS
2 An African man lives in abstinence; a child suffers horribly then dies from AIDS
I do not suggest that monotheism makes people choose scenario 2 over scenario 1; not all people, anyway... but what I do suggest is that monotheism leans people (such as the Catholic Church) to make a very odd call.

GM crops; I wouldn't have brought it up if it didn't have profound real-World implications. If you find the idea personally repugnant and wish to never consume such ungodly produce, fine. If you consider tampering with God's creation to be hubris in extremis, fine... if you consider it to be an insult to God to tamper with the natural order by putting the genes from one organism into another... okay. I think you're quite wrong, but you're welcome to that opinion with no interference from me... right up until there are millions of people suffering and dying and your opinion is making their plight worse... then, like condoms, I'll ask you to reconsider your position.

http://www.goldenrice.org...

500,000 people with irreversible blindness
2,000,000 people with irreversible death
Every year.

Curable.

Opposed by, in part, the religious fraternity. Consider, if you will, the words of Vandana Shiva, an Indian anti-GMO activist:
"You cannot insert a gene you took from a bacteria into a seed and call it life. You haven"t created life, instead you have polluted it." " Vandana Shiva

This emotional argument which depends on spiritual thinking, it seems to me, is pernicious. I'm extremely annoyed that Vandana is engaging in a straw man argument by pretending that advocates of GM are claiming to have created life. What advocates of GM are claiming is that they can save millions of human lives every year. And I hope you can see my fear, gentle reader, that monotheism can lean a person's thinking in what I think is the wrong direction.

Stem Cell Research: I bring this up only because it is an area of research which will indubitably lead to life-enhancing, life-saving procedures which will be commonplace in the future. It is a crying shame to stand in the way of such progress and we find that the vast majority of opposition to SCR comes from monotheistic thinking.

Abortion: again, this is a heavily emotionally loaded subject. One specific thing bothers me, in regard to abortion... and it's the plight of American service women who have been raped, oft-times by their commanding officer (I think that there's a possible case to be made for sex with a commanding officer to be considered mandatory rape, even if it's claimed to be consensual). Rape in the US military is a serious problem (http://en.wikipedia.org...). If a woman is raped by her CO whilst on active duty and gets pregnant, she cannot now get an abortion from the army medic... if she wishes to get an abortion, she has to dishonerably discharge herself from the military (losing her job, her friends and her pension), pay for her own flight back home and get the procedure there. I contend that such women's lives would not be so horrendously affected were monotheism not a thing!

Homosexuality: Pro, you say that "homosexuality advocates and promotes rape and abduction". You filthy, prejudiced idiot. What you say verges on hate-preaching and gets close to crossing the line of legality. I'll leave it to the voter to decide whether monotheism helped make you this bigoted or whether you're just a naturally mean bag of twisted thoughts.

Whilst on the subject of homosexuality, Pro deviated to this equally asinine comment:
"an atheist male has no obligation to respect women and has the given legal right to seek oral sex with no greater intent than to use her and dishonor her and her family and friends".

Pro, if you have any evidence at all to justify your bizarre positions on homosexuality and atheism promoting immoral sexual behaviour, please present it... don't make idiot appeals to emotional reasoning or simple flat-out unjustified insults; if you're right that homosexuality advocates rape and abduction, you should be easily capable of showing that cities with very large gay communities have higher rape rates... or that states with lower religiosity have higher divorce rates... I provide evidence here of a perhaps surprising fact that Christianity "promotes" divorce http://www.religioustolerance.org...

There are so many silly things that Pro said in the last round that I won't find time to puncture them all, but let's take a closer look at another one or two: "Atheism does defend immorality", "Atheism is the void of moralities", "Atheism and Paganism are only the idea that adultery and murder are tolerable morally because there is no REAL bounds for restraint or reason too restrain oneself except the mental self comfort". Oh, me, oh my! Basically, you're saying the same thing that some theists say when they put it like this: "if you are an atheist, how can you even say that Hitler was wrong?". I suggest that if you think like this you should educate yourself out of this silly position (http://en.wikipedia.org...).

"A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hopes of reward after death."
" Albert Einstein, "Religion and Science," New York Times Magazine, 1930

Pro claims "All examples of sinners are not Christians, because a Christian is not someone who denies the Word of God."
As I understand it, Christianity pretty universally teaches that we are all miserable sinners. According to Pro that makes precisely nobody in the World a Christian.

"the world Atheism directly derived from the term Anti-christ" - Pro
No, pro, it did not: http://www.etymonline.com...

I contend that monotheism helps lead people to some odd decisions in regards to:
. Condoms
. Genetically Modified Crops
. Stem Cell Research
. Abortion
. Homosexuality
. Atheism

I further contend that because some of these beliefs lead to real-World effects (bombing abortion clinics, trying to ban GM initiatives such as Golden Rice, lying that condoms will promote AIDS, etc.) monotheism is directly responsible for people behaving less morally than they otherwise would!

Please note that atheists give the same amount to charity as do theists (unless you count churches themselves as charity, which you should not!) http://www.patheos.com...

Please note that study after study shows that atheists do not murder, rape or steal any more than theists:
https://www.pitzer.edu...

So; monotheism claims to make people better people... but it doesn't seem to deter murder or rape, nor does it promote charity (yes, it claims to do so, but, no, it doesn't actually have that effect). For the effect of monotheistic thought on Golden Rice or Condoms, I beseech you, gentle reader, agree with me that monotheism actually makes people less moral.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I'm a feminist. but women are womens worst enemy.
Posted by AndyHood 2 years ago
AndyHood
I'll also leave it to decide where Pro gets their disgusting misogyny from. I say that it is certainly not helped by being part of a monotheistic tradition that blames the first woman for the fall of man. These are Pro's words:

"adulterous sluts are the cause of all global issues"

I, for one, am disgusted by this thought and its inherent woman-hating. Deny it however you like, but it is quite Christian.
Posted by AndyHood 2 years ago
AndyHood
Are you serious!?

You honestly don't think that anybody has put genes from one plant into another? Man, it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people can be. I posted a link to the golden rice page, apart from anything else. Does my opponent think that there is some odd conspiracy afoot where scientists are pretending to be able to do things they can't? How ridiculous! Are all the anti-GM protesters deluded fools who need not waste their time fighting a non-existent threat?

I think I know what's going on... My opponent "does not believe in evolution". Oh, man, the stupid, it burns! Unfortunately, the debate was about whether monotheism made one less moral; had it been about whether monotheism made you more stupid, pro would have just adequately demonstrated the point.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I would like to stipulate that my opponent has not observed the DNA being transfered from one plant to another. There is no reason to believe this has occurred. NO one here has seen it, participated in it, or studied it. That is gossip and not a sufficient argument to defend any belief in science or this debate**

this claim made by my opponent, regarding transferring DNA, is an incomplete unconsidered statement on his part.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
it is insinuated that the womanizer is right and correct when he is rewarded for his actions, and this demoralizes the entire nation. The women are thus causes all woman in the world to receive less respect from men. Creating a social standard to abuse, neglect, ignore and have a low expectancy from, the women.
adulterous sluts are the cause of all global issues by empowering asshoels and making hem appear to be correct and the winner in all scenarios.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
Women empowering and rewarding adulterers has rendered religion nearly absent in schools. Thus morality drops and the economic ladder has ben handed over to selfish greedy individuals. because the successful are now primarily the moralless.

Women giving themselves to adulterers lowers the public standard to respect and support women. This is soully an atheist trait. 100% female induced.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I would like to point out that, I contradicted Cons' round 3 argument.

Sins are sins, but for one to interpret what is a sin is difficult. Monotheism does not make it harder to interpret what is a sin. Person contribution of consideration makes it difficult to reach a conclusion of what is sin.
Sins all have reasons for being sins, and they are very rational and well developed thesi.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I assure a very fulfilled round 3
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I am going to postpone my response briefly.

The Bible says that it is blasphemy to have a division in the Church. Catholicism came after this scripture. That makes Catholicism a Pagan church because it therefor divides their religion from other forms of Christianity, suggesting the Gods are separate entities.

so. I'll be back.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I get that. that's a Basic and obvious principal to discussing Moralities. .