timik
the_unknown_debator

Does participation in high school PE have a positive influence on future health wellbeing?

the_unknown_debator

timik

Pro

Do you think participation in high school PE have a positive influence on future health wellbeing?
I believe it does because I feel that if students are encouraged to participate in high school PE it will positively influence their activity level for the rest of their life, as they may choose to the more active choice
for example;- maybe they'll choose walking to their job over driving or public transport if possible.
the_unknown_debator

Con

I will debating against your statement. i do not think that two years of P.E. in high school will affect you for your entire life. I believe it does not make a difference at all and it is up to you to make good health decisions on your own. P.E. participation has nothing to do with it.
timik

Pro

timik forfeited this round.
the_unknown_debator

Con

I have stated my argument and since my opponent has forfeited, I have nothing else to say.
timik

Pro

timik forfeited this round.
the_unknown_debator

Con

I still have nothing to say.
timik

Pro

i feel that if you're more physically active in high school though you will want to carry it over to the "outside world" because if you find something you enjoy to play in high school you will most likely want to continue it as it is something you enjoy. Even if you only play it three times a week, it's still more active then a sedentary person.
the_unknown_debator

Con

Why? Many people who do not want to be active will get through P.E. and continue to be lazy regardless. People who want to be active will be active whether or not they have P.E. Also, I want to know why you forfeited two rounds and now all of a sudden decide to write something?
timik

Pro

timik forfeited this round.
the_unknown_debator

Con

My opponent has forfeited so therefore I have nothing else to say.
The voting period shall now begin.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
timikthe_unknown_debatorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Due to Pro's forfeit, Con successfully argued that people could be active without the need for P.E. I think that this point, since it is uncontested, is enough for Con to win the debate. Conduct to Pro for Con's forfeits.