aesquivelg
Vishva

Does people need to study to be succesfull in life ?

aesquivelg

Con

I have see a lot of people that havent go to school and now they are with her own company so i ask if people really need to study to be a succesful in life
Vishva

Pro

I accept aesquivelg's debate on whether people need to study to be successful in life. I ask aesquivelg to provide examples of people who have not studied and have big companies. I believe that in order to be successful in life you must have some form of education. I also ask aesquivelg to correct his/her grammar and spelling please. It infuriates me.
aesquivelg

Con

aesquivelg forfeited this round.
Vishva

Pro

There have been many successful people in history who HAVE studied and become successful in life. One of the best examples of these people is Bill Gates. Bill is the richest person alive, all of his money put together is an approximate 72 billion dollars, earning 114.16 dollars per second. But he could not have done this without having being educated at Lakeside School. He studied for 4 years on the same subject. This proves that in order to be successful you must have some form of education.
aesquivelg

Con

aesquivelg forfeited this round.
Vishva

Pro

Vishva forfeited this round.
aesquivelg

Con

aesquivelg forfeited this round.
Vishva

Pro

Vishva forfeited this round.
aesquivelg

Con

aesquivelg forfeited this round.
Vishva

Pro

Vishva forfeited this round.
Posted by Jacob60rt 3 years ago
Jacob60rt
I assume that the Pro will take what side they may want this is a very opinion based question not a good debate question, here is a tip be more more precise and you will win a good many debates.
Posted by travisrice66 3 years ago
travisrice66
looks too troll