jnslee311
TL_the_consetvative

Does same sex schools help students learn better?

jnslee311

Con

in my opinion i think it doest help them at all. what are your opinions?
TL_the_consetvative

Pro

I believe that it does because my friends that are still in public school, they are telling me that they "stair at girls asses all hour" I am not saying that they do this every second of everyday, but they do it sometimes and it can be distracting for both the girl and they guy. that girl may also daydream about a guy all period causing her not to learn.
jnslee311

Con

There are different type of students. i understand that not all students are going to concentrating on studying. But on the other hand there will be some students who really love studying and thats all they do. I think the fact that school has both sex or same sex doesn't really matter in their studies because no matter what there will be good students and bad students.
TL_the_consetvative

Pro

With my experiences, most of the students do not want to study and talk and think about the other sex most of the school day.
jnslee311

Con

jnslee311 forfeited this round.
TL_the_consetvative

Pro

TL_the_consetvative forfeited this round.
Posted by Jakeross6 2 years ago
Jakeross6
Was this even meant to be an informed debate?
Posted by annacush 2 years ago
annacush
It is not natural nor the "real world" to have males and females separate. When these students graduate high school, they won't have experience with collaborating with the opposite sex in situations such as college and future jobs.
Posted by shneeba 2 years ago
shneeba
Ill admit I do dream about ear f*cking all day