ItAllMatters
Whistle

Does size matter?

ItAllMatters has forfeited round #3.

ItAllMatters

Pro

It does. I've been judged in the past on it. We need this to be ended. We are judged based on what we were born with. My point; bad. I'd like to express that we are all different. Originality is a good thing. I started this to allow others to express how they feel, agreeing with my points of view. Any arguments?
Whistle

Con

This initial statement will be brief, or small if you like. For, like many other things, in forming arguments to persuade size doesn't matter.

It is more important to refine technique, timing and targeting to be persuasive. Somebody wrote a whole book about how to win friends and influence people. There are much more succinct instructions that are easier to remember than an entire book. Something that is easily given and received is more likely to be used effectively and frequently.

Take a look at hammers, they come in a variety of shapes and sizes, they are also made from a wide range of materials. Every hammer has purposes for which it is more efficient. Thus, every hammer matters.

Lastly, I ask my opponent to state clearly and explicitly define the words and collective meaning of the phrase, "Size doesn't matter, "or question "Does size matter?"
ItAllMatters

Pro

I think we are going off topic. Hammers have nothing to do with size. If I hadn"t made this clear already, I was talking about the size of a human being. We all have the same function on earth, live. I believe we are all born in specific ways. That"s who god made us. Fortunately, we are all different. Some may think of this as a bad thing, but pay attention to my next statement.

What I meant by size was your height; size of your penis & body shape. We are judged as fat, misshapen Homo sapiens. We might be, but is it right to judge? Does it matter? I"ll let you think about it. If you had a small... penis for example, you think that effects you as a human being? Sure, people might criticise, but should they? We should be allowed to look as we may, and if you do have a problem, there is always a solution.

In conclusion to this, we shouldn"t be criticised on size. We all might be different, but isn"t different a good thing? Anyways, your choice.
Whistle

Con

I apologize if anybody is offended by how candid I am on this subject.

I began to talk about hammers to illustrate why size doesn"t matter. Another way to look at it is through sports. In cheerleading the girl who gets lifted and thrown up in the air is known as the flyer. She is most likely one of the smaller girls on the squad. The flyer needs to know how to land or fall without getting seriously hurt. She needs to have balance to remain upright as she is being held by a foot. Being small is not enough. All the cheerleaders on the squad matter though, not just the flyers. Football players benefit from being bigger, jockeys from being smaller and basketball from being taller.

Most sports rely on technique, dexterity or teamwork to the degree where an athlete that is more skilled will perform better than one who just happens to be of the particular body type.

For most human activity size doesn"t matter at all. When looking for an employee to work for us, or professional to prepare our will, take care of our grandma or fly an airplane we want to know that the individual is able and reliable.

For a guy, the size of his penis is irrelevant to the routine functions and one of many options for other activities. With few exceptions, a penis of any size can relieve and control the bladder as needed. A penis" suitability for sex is dependent on one"s view of the purpose of sex. Is it for the man"s pleasure, for his partner"s pleasure or simply to facilitate reproduction?

You may be surprised that a significant penis is not required for reproduction, only sperm. Penetration simplifies things, but many couples have manually introduced sperm into the vagina and conceived. So size doesn"t matter for reproduction.

Is size tied to pleasing oneself? A woman is able to stimulate herself to orgasm via her clitoris. It follows that a guy can do it too. Size doesn"t matter for this.

For a guy"s partner an average penis should be sufficient. But what if it isn"t big enough or if it cannot get rigid to penetrate? A physiological fact is that a bigger penis requires more blood to get a boner, before Viagra this could be problematic. Actually not really because most women can and often prefer fingers or tongues to achieve orgasm. A guy who learns these tricks can continue after being intimate as long as needed or desired. If his partner prefers or insists on being penetrated we live in a world where various toys can be delivered after a few clicks on the internet.

Another option for a guy with a very small penis to consider is embracing the other side of the equation. There is a lot of satisfaction and pride in being able to bring your partner to orgasm, it isn"t going to happen every time for most guys, and even less frequently as you start to go get more than one or two deviations from the average. But for those on the receiving end size is completely irrelevant, you just have to be willing to receive until your partner is satisfied.

A guy who dated a friend of mine was not able to give her any sexual satisfaction in the traditional way. She was conflicted but told him she wasn"t going to fake orgasms anymore. He was very hurt but recognized his inadequacy. They were able to save their relationship for a while by using toys. He became progressively feminine until they finally started dating other guys but continued to live together until the lease ran out.

So does penis size matter for pleasing one"s partner? Not if you are open to different ways to satisfy your partner and if necessary willing to find a partner whom you can satisfy. Some cheerleaders can be thrown, some can throw, and some can do either. In the end life is more about relationships not sexual partners.
Posted by ItAllMatters 7 months ago
ItAllMatters
It matters, cause you are judged off of it. That was my main point. Me saying it is wrong still sucks, but it matters. Tell me you"ve never been judged off of size?
Posted by ItAllMatters 7 months ago
ItAllMatters
I realised that. Started questioning it myself. Got so messed up in all of it. I"ll edit the arguments. Guess I just helped your case didn"t I?
Posted by Whistle 7 months ago
Whistle
I may have been confused by your initial statement. You asked the question, "Does size matter," and then began your argument stating, "It does." Reading your second round argument it seems like you are saying it doesn't.
Posted by ItAllMatters 7 months ago
ItAllMatters
.. Size in general.
Posted by Whistle 7 months ago
Whistle
Fantasticgal, so far we are talking about hammers.
Posted by Fantasticgal 7 months ago
Fantasticgal
When we are talking about sizes, what do you mean by that? I have an idea but I am not fully sure.
Posted by Fantasticgal 7 months ago
Fantasticgal
Posted by Fantasticgal 7 months ago
Fantasticgal
Posted by ItAllMatters 7 months ago
ItAllMatters
Thank you for your agreement. I am grateful for you opinion. Share this debate to support others in their points of views too.
Posted by Nd2400 7 months ago
Nd2400
You are correct... Size does matter.......