jhenley9111
telisw37

Does the Christian god exist?

jhenley9111

Con

I would like to rebound our last debate with this one. Good luck!
telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for this opportunity.
I will begin with the very way we keep time is centered around God.
AD BC Is proof God existed.
jhenley9111

Con

Please give me your proof of god.

"AD BC Is proof God existed"

The Olympics were originally made to honor the Greek gods. Does that mean that they exist? No.
telisw37

Pro

I offer AD BC as my proof. This term referring to time has nothing to do with sports games.

Explain BC and Ad in a Timeline?

Answer

B.C. means 'before Christ.' A.D. is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase, 'Anno Domini,' or 'Year of our Lord.' It is used to denote the year people think Jesus Christwas born. When you want to order B.C. and A.D. on a timeline, B.C. therefore comes first (to the left), while A.D. comes second (to the right).

Christ is the Christian God!

https://www.google.com...

jhenley9111

Con

One of the weakest arguments I've heard yet.

The timeline we use today was created by religious people. So they made it in a way they could easily understand. This does not mean that the figure they mentioned is real.

Lets look at Athens, Greece for example. Athens was named after the Greek goddess, Athena. This does not mean that Athena is real.

Please give another argument to defend your god. This one has failed you.
telisw37

Pro

So I ask my opponent who say's two different things about the same thing. Is a double minded man who speaks double talk. I refute your statement AD BC way of keeping time was done byhistorians. Your Greek goddess had no real impact on the whole earth, like the Christian God.

I often wonder way people debate what does not exist to them. Kind of like debating Mother Goose.

Why is a picture and historical record of a real man Jesus who walked the earth.

My opponent offered nothing. More proof God exist?

Why did history record the life of the Christian God Jesus?

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...
jhenley9111

Con

"So I ask my opponent who say's two different things about the same thing. Is a double minded man who speaks double talk. I refute your statement AD BC way of keeping time was done byhistorians. Your Greek goddess had no real impact on the whole earth, like the Christian God."

I don't think you know how to go about insulting me right.

The Greek culture effected world history to an intensive level. And Athena is not my god. I don't have one.

"Why is a picture and historical record of a real man Jesus who walked the earth."

It's not. Is a picture of Raw an historical record that he existed? No.

"Why did history record the life of the Christian God Jesus?"

There are no historic records of Jesus outside of the bible stories. They were written more than 20 years after he supposedly died. That is why we have reason to question the existence of Jesus at all.

Your sources suck.
telisw37

Pro

Sorry my opponent is so easily offended. Maybe religious debates are too much for you?
You clearly said that the FACT that time itself is centered around Jesus Christ referred to the Olympic Games. That is a lie. You can not compare Jesus to your Greek goddess that you admire and speak so well of!
My sources are common links that prove Jesus Christ walked this earth. Ever been to a Museum most have proof Jesus existed.
My opponent offered nothing.
https://www.google.com...
jhenley9111

Con

Your not even making it an argument at this point.
telisw37

Pro

Mat_7:6, Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Mat_7:7, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mat_7:8, For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Mat_10:14, And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Mar_6:11, And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
Luk_9:5, And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.