Dig3stingLizard
Surrealism

Does the Fibonacci Sequence prove that their is a god/creator?

Dig3stingLizard

Pro

Does the Fibonacci Sequence prove that a creator or god does exist somewhere in the surrounding universe? pro is supporting that it does, in-fact prove that a god or creator was behind this mathematical sequences.

The Con portion of this debate will explain why the Fibonacci sequences does not prove the existence of a god/creator. You may use any means necessary.

You may use anything to support your theory/argument (Videos, Pictures, Recorded Scientific Data, Books, Theories from other Scientist or data, Etc.) please label them however you choose or whatever layout best fits how you would like to describe your debate.
1st Round is stating your proposal and why
2nd Round is rebuttals + any added information to further your proposal
3rd Round is rebuttals of the rebuttals + any added information to further your proposal
4th Round is closing statements

I hope to find someone else who is just as interested in this as I, and I am open to constructive criticism about this or my horrible grammar and spelling which you will have to endure with during this debate.
If you don't know what the sequence is here is a video that should explain it to you completely.
https://www.youtube.com... (Finger Print of God Video)

https://www.youtube.com... (The Fibonacci Sequence: Natures Code)
Surrealism

Con

I propose that the Fibonacci sequence does not prove the existence of a God because the BoP is on my opponent to show that it does.

Also, it is simply a pattern caused by seeing the logical consequences of a set of rules. These rules are called "mathematics". Mathematics are used as opposed to other sets of rules because they can in many cases describe reality. But I doubt that you would use, say, the fact that the swing of one object in a vacuum around another due to gravity can be described by a hyperbole as proof of a God either.
Dig3stingLizard

Pro

Dig3stingLizard forfeited this round.
Surrealism

Con

Surrealism forfeited this round.
Dig3stingLizard

Pro

Dig3stingLizard forfeited this round.
Surrealism

Con

Surrealism forfeited this round.
Posted by Dig3stingLizard 3 years ago
Dig3stingLizard
I apologize i would like to restart this debate. Mainly do to the fact of its length and the fact that i didn't have any time to get on and post my debate. I apologize to everyone for this embarrassing forfeit due to time.
Posted by n7 3 years ago
n7
@ PeacefulChaos

The sequence shows up in nature. Supposedly the average man's height from the head to the waist and from the waist to the toes can be divided together to give you the golden ratio. The average man is no longer accepted however.

Also you can form a spiral with Fibonacci and we see that spiral in nature. The debate is not over if it exists, just if the existence of it proves God.
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 3 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
Lol.
"Use any means necessary."
Posted by PeacefulChaos 3 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Was I incorrect?
Posted by thett3 3 years ago
thett3
No.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 3 years ago
PeacefulChaos
From my knowledge, there shouldn't be argument over whether or not the Fibonacci sequence is "true." It is simply a series of numbers in which you add the two preceding numbers to form the next.

E.g. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc.
Posted by Loveshismom 3 years ago
Loveshismom
I a take it that means that if the Fibonacci sequence is true, it means God is real?
Posted by n7 3 years ago
n7
*there
Posted by PeacefulChaos 3 years ago
PeacefulChaos
You can change it as long as no one accepts the debate.
Posted by Dig3stingLizard 3 years ago
Dig3stingLizard
Yeah I'd hope somebody would find this interesting. However it appears that i screwed up and their are only three rounds rather than four so the third round is going to be closing plus rebuttals if my opponent does find this.