tsauqunited
Ozzyhead

Does the Illuminati exist

Ozzyhead

tsauqunited

Pro

I will be debating that the illuminati exists. Good luck to my opponent.
Ozzyhead

Con

Since the illuminati has not been proven, logically, the burden of proof falls on my opponent entirely. I ask my opponent to use a portion of the next round to define and describe the illuminati to myself and our audience
tsauqunited

Pro

Accepted. The illuminati is a secret society group that looks to begin a "New World Order," and signs of it's existence are everywhere in our lives,.
Ozzyhead

Con

I have nothing to debatev until my opponent shows the evidence. So, next round
tsauqunited

Pro

tsauqunited forfeited this round.
Ozzyhead

Con

George Carlin is the greatest comedian who ever took the stage
tsauqunited

Pro

tsauqunited forfeited this round.
Ozzyhead

Con

George Carlin damnit!
Posted by Ergotism 2 years ago
Ergotism
I just want to say first off, the illuminati cannot exist if you type it in on google backwards and it comes up as a government site. i know it seems as if that would make it seem real but in reality it is more of a reason to be a made up organization. I am not here to convince anyone but these debates are exactly what the real organization wants people to do. They want you to beleive in organizations like the illuminated so you stay blinded for whats really going on. The bank controls the united states. Has since 1945. 1945 or the end of WWII has and is the start of the end of the world. Let me explain.

In the two world wars we have been involved in we borrowed a massive amount of money from multiple countries. Although it wasn't just countries we borrowed from. We also borrowed money from the bank. But in reality it's not the bank's money. Furthermore it's not even the peoples money. When you put money in a bank you give the owners of the bank permission of access to your money. So it's actually the banks money. So when you borrow money from the bank they charge interest right. When you borrow billions or trillions the interest is millions or billions. What i am saying is you can't actually ever pay that back. So instead they decided if you can't pay us back how about you make this guy president and he is doing this because we say so, so on and so forth. But after a while that turned into a power struggle for money through oil and other resources. To protect themselves from the world turning against them they decided to create a fictional organization to take the blame to stop the people from focusing whats really going on. The bank has the power. This power struggle has led to a reset on the world as well. What do people with power want more of? Exactly more power. It is true with everything. The bank looks to take over the world furthermore the us looks to conquer the world. This is why we have a zombie protocol why the us isnt worried about ebola it eplains
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
tsauqunitedOzzyheadTied
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
tsauqunitedOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to provide evidence to meet his/her BoP. Conduct to Con for Pro's forfeit.
Vote Placed by baus 2 years ago
baus
tsauqunitedOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF but Con made some grammatical and spelling errors in R2.