MoonTruther69
Mharman

Does the Moon exist?

Mharman has forfeited round #2.

MoonTruther69

Con

I'm not so convinced that the moon actually exists, not that we faked the moon landing (which we did) but that the moon itself doesn't exist at all! The moon landing is obviously faked, landing in a fictional location is obviously a hoax created by the government to cover up their suspicious activity in space exploration. The aliens being held in Area 51, if capable of communicating, would confirm that the United States when "visiting the moon" was actually searching for extraterrestrial life.
Mharman

Pro

I would like my opponent to provide support for his claims. So far he has just made assertions w/out backing them up; thus, not satisfying his BoP. BoP is also mostly on him.
MoonTruther69

Con

I've been informed that I haven't fully explored all reasons why it is "obvious" that the moon does exist. Firstly, the reason we see the moon visually in the sky is because of the intracranial chips implanted in all American children. These chips offer similar features as google glass. Next the source of my information is myself, after a day of microwaving various metals I noticed a leak in said microwave. That night I went to sleep with a splitting headache, during that night I have wild visions and premonitions clearly pointing to the fact that THE MOON DOES NOT EXIST. If you want further proof I say you come visit my uncle Jimmer, he has had the same exact visions. Coincidence? I think not.
Posted by Taffy2901 8 months ago
Taffy2901
da fuk what do you mean the moon doesn't exist how stupid are you to believe this sh it what is that glowing thing in the sky at night did the government put that there too because they wanted people to believe in space
Posted by Arganger 8 months ago
Arganger
Con, I doubt the us can afford to do that.
Posted by Masterful 8 months ago
Masterful
So how does con explain being able to visually see the moon?
A crack pot explanation isn't enough either, you need to convince readers or else you will lose.
Posted by The_Icy_Alaskan_Cop 8 months ago
The_Icy_Alaskan_Cop
I wouldn't call it controversial.

This is absolutely contrary to the most basic of common sense.

As factually incorrect as the instigator is, there is also no evidence whatsoever provided in his feeble argument. Even if you believe the moon landings are not fake, a mere 1% chance is enough to make it an interesting argument. Everyone knows the moon exists, you obviously did not pay attention in elementary school.
Posted by NDECD1441 8 months ago
NDECD1441
A rather controversial topic however Im interested but I am seriously getting tired of forfeited debates. I will have the hides of anyone who forfeits on me. Better not do that to you. Good luck though