Davidstudiesall
VampyIceMan

Does the internet has a good influence on teenagers?

VampyIceMan

Davidstudiesall

Pro

Today the internet has make life easier.We have to admit that the Internet is the greatest invention in the 20th century. In fact, today our global communication is functioning based on the Internet as it transmits all kinds of information. Certainly, teenagers compose a major group of the Internet users as they research for papers, chat with friends, read e-mails, and so on. Obviously, we use the Internet because we need it. We need the quick access to information and knowledge. We need the convenience that the cyberspace offers. We can use email, Skype, and MSN to communicate with friends for free. Of course there are much more thing that we can do through the Internet. . All what we got from the Internet can be conclude in a word, convenience. And the convenience is stronger enough to surpass all the cons .
VampyIceMan

Con

Yes, the Internet is very convenient. But this doesn't even answer the question of whether it has a good influence on teenagers or not. Convenience means access to much more messy stuff, like porn and online gambling to name a couple. The amount of this within the internet is enormous, and CONVENIENT enough to find. The objectification of women and poor responsibility with money in the teenager's life are the direct problems to the CONVENIENCE of finding this on the web. All what we got from the Internet can be concluded in a word, convenience. And the convenience is stronger enough to surpass all the pros.
Davidstudiesall

Pro

Internet is not only about downloading blue films. I strongly disagree with you or you do not the other advantages of the internet .It has not only rendered the world as a global village but it has also help a lot in educating the poor population of the planet at cheaper rate .One must be be pessimistic like you.I agree to disagree with you.
VampyIceMan

Con

With the way you've approached this argument, I feel you might have accidentally put teenagers. The internet has good uses, but because the title is if it has a good influence on teenagers, I advance my previous argument. So I agree to the disagreement.
Posted by anonymouse 3 years ago
anonymouse
i dont allow my kids on here. the internet is just one big psyop for the u.s military
Posted by Davidstudiesall 3 years ago
Davidstudiesall
I make a mistake.I should write One must not be pessimistic like you.I
Posted by kikiming888 3 years ago
kikiming888
I think when you say influence, Internet has a bad influence on teenagers nowadays. teenagers nowadays, tend to misuse the Internet to watch pornography,and surf the web many other purposes to fulfil their inquisitive minds.
Vote Placed by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
DavidstudiesallVampyIceManTied
Reasons for voting decision: No one really put time in with this, but Con had better grammar all around. I wish more effort had been exerted.