NKJVPosttribulationist
ItzBlackMan

Does the intrauterine device or contraceptive cause abortions?

ItzBlackMan has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

ItzBlackMan

Pro

This is my first time doing this don't judge me, but I'm guessing that you think IUD's cause abortions, which they don't. Contraception is different from abortion, if you ejaculate in a condom instead of in her vagina is it wrong? No, of course not, well this is contraception, keeping the sperm from reaching the egg or killing the sperm before it reaches the egg. Meaning it isn't actually abortion.
NKJVPosttribulationist

Con

No judgement. I love to debate whatever interests me. I am prolife, so I would not support something abortifacient. The only birth control that causes an abortion is the Ella pill which is related to RU486 abortion by pill. Feel free to request evidence, but the copper IUD/Contraceptive works as a spermicide, and Kylena/Mirena prevents ovulation. :)