Ariesx
ELDRITCH

Does the theistic God exist

Ariesx

Pro

First Round is basic acceptance and road map for what you will be talking about, 2 round is for arguments, 3 round is for rebuttals, and round 4 is defense, and finishing statements.
I believe in the theistic God. I will be explaining intelligent design, how God can be proven through empiricism, how religion helps create a moral foundation for people.
ELDRITCH

Con

I believe in no god. I will be rebutting pro's claims and explaining the burden of proof, as well as explaining how empathy is irrelevant to one's religiosity.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask what sort of god you would believe in if not a theistic god. An atheistic god, perhaps?
Ariesx

Pro

Ariesx forfeited this round.
ELDRITCH

Con

ELDRITCH forfeited this round.
Ariesx

Pro

Ariesx forfeited this round.
ELDRITCH

Con

Let it be known that my forfeit is intentional. I refuse to debate with an opponent that refuses to so much as engage me. I'm greatly disappointed in my opponent. I've given him two chances to open and he has taken neither, and I believe that this is intentional.
Ariesx

Pro

Ariesx forfeited this round.
ELDRITCH

Con

ELDRITCH forfeited this round.