Does this website exist?

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required

Does this website exist?

Of course not.

This website is but a figment of your imagination. Nothing you see before you is real. In fact, you don't own a computer. The year is 1805, the computer won't be invented for another century and a half or so.

Now about you:

Your name is Sir Henry Phallus, a British born citizen living in the United States of America. You have 60 years on you.
Your mission is to assassinate a certain Thomas Jefferson.
You have 36 hours to comply with our demands, or else we will kill your wife of 40 years. We have her captive in a log cabin in a deep forest in Virginia.

Good luck.

BoingboingboingboingboingboingSWASH(I disappear in a puff of smoke!)

This website does exist, and in fact it is the year 2581. Your location says chicago, but it was destroyed 200 years ago. This is your only method of communication of the outside world, because your wife, son, and daughter were abducted by the BOA (Bears of Arms). While you, hid in under the floorboards like a coward. Then after the bears took away your family, you became mentally insane, believing it to be the year "1805". Then, you gained sanity and plotted against your government and broke into our arhives where you found out the truth behind "Thomas Jefferson". You then regained insanity and burned down a robocop 2 factory. We know all about you #3641-xy7q. If fact, your not actually human, you're a lizard.

Ho, ho, ho.

Some serious holes and grammatical mistakes in your argument, Oprah.

You claim that I had a wife and family abducted by bears, yet in the next breath claim that I am a lizard. I met a lizard once. His name was Lizzy. Lizzy did not speak English, nor did he have a wife or family. You see, lizards are reptiles, and generally leave their young after their birth. Nor do lizards marry, as they are lizards.

How can this country--nay, this world, trust a misinformed person who does not know basic information regarding lizards ad marriage? Obviously, we cannot. You see, "Mission: Thomas Jefferson" has been the mission of my opponent all along. However, in carrying out his mission he took a blow to the head and, quote my opponent, "some crazy f&@#ing pills, bro," which has caused these utterly redonkulous statements to come from his mouth.

Therefore, I win this debate, for my arguments contain the only LOGIC in the debate.

My poor, poor deluded opponent. He says that lizards cannot marry, well obviously, he is unaware that his wife was actually a robot. And it's very simple that lizards can marry after the scientists did create the Mancil device. Which (as you are all aware) allows the thoughts of animals to be able to speak our language. I think he failed 8th grade history, because he would know that after 2349, animals began to develop qualities such as that of a human. As you all know, the main thing that animals developed is feelings. They no longer leave their young (at least not the deadbeat lizards). When you develop feelings, what comes with feelings?- love. That is why lizards marry.

Also, he never said that lizzy didn't speak Mandarin Chinese. Which is the most common language of lizards. Duh.

Also, if what you said is true that I "took a blow to the head" what concussion has ever caused insanity. Deep emotional trauma can cause insanity. Which you suffered because your family was kidnapped.

I win this debate, because your arguments make no sense, because the plot to kill Thomas Jefferson was indeed not in 1805, It was in 1807

catjuggler forfeited this round.

ok, so my opponent recognizes that this website does exist.
Vote pro
Posted by boredinclass 5 years ago
Or so you think. It's actually a brain control technique I learned. It's used to destroy the minds of people who dare question the all-powerful god of Oprah. ALL HAIL OPRAH!!!!
Posted by m93samman 5 years ago
I like this, except Pro has some grammatical mistakes.
Posted by BlackVoid 5 years ago
Best debate ever!

Seriously, this is entertaining.
Posted by catjuggler 5 years ago
an important one ya goof!
Posted by alextp7 5 years ago
What kind of debate is this??
Vote Placed by TUF 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Via forfeit
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: No valid arguments made by either side. Pro wins conduct due to Con forfeit.