BAADSHAH17
JustCallMeTarzan

Does working together really works

JustCallMeTarzan

BAADSHAH17

Pro

"UNITED WE STAND & DIVIDED WE FALL"
First of all i would like to say that this topic is indirectly related to "UNITY"& it is the key to the success of a country, success of the people who live there in. If the people are united then no external force can disturb or break there union. Thus success is foregranted.
FOR EXAMPLE: A COUNTRY GETS ITS FREEDOM WITH HARDWORK, STRATERGIES, INTELLIGENCE OF NOT ONLY ONE FREEDOM FIGHTER, BUT WITH THE TRUESHIP & INTELLIGENCE OF A NO. OF FREEDOM FIGHTER, WHO MADE THEIR OWN STRATERGIES, WORKED TOGETHER & GOT THEIR COUNTRIE AS A REWARD.
SIMILARLY
WHEN FIVE FINGERS ARE COMBINED THEN ONLY A PUNCH CAN BE MADE.

My Arguments are:
(i) "WORKING TOGETHER WORKS", this statement is proved as well as believed.

In every religious book or in any knowledge giving book it is cleared mentioned as well as proved that we all should be united.

(ii) WORKING TOGETHER utilizes the time as well :
for example: work done by a single person will take a lot of time in comparison to the work done by a group of people.

(iii) WORKING TOGETHER bring positive as well as good results:
for example: if a group of people is working together to achieve sucess, then naturally they will succeed.

We all must learn to be a part of the chain and we all should our best so that the results are not only wonderful and outstanding, but a success and a conquer. Thus, it is essential for every human being to be united in all aspects of life for the attainment of goals and achievement of success.

THUS, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT WORKING TOGETHER REALLY WORKS.
JustCallMeTarzan

Con

Does working together really work?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Obviously neither side of this debate can provide a categorical answer to the question. Thus, I shall spend my time refuting the positions my opponent has already set forward, as well as introducing a situation where cooperation is not necessary for communal success.

(i) Working Together Works
Religious texts and books of knowledge are of little use in the Prisoner's Dilemma, wherein he who acts from self interest escapes the prison.

(ii) Working Together Utilizes Time (beneficially, I assume)
Of course the work done by a group of people on a complex task is faster. Duh. But when people work in isolation at an individual task, the time usage is much better. Imagine 100 people working on assembling a computer keyboard. In the same time as they finish 1 keyboard, the 100 individual people can finish 100 keyboards.

(iii) Working Together Brings Positive Results
My opponent's example is egregiously poor. Nothing about working toward success entails success. Sometimes cooperating brings nothing but failure for more than one person, such as in the Prisoner's Dilemma. Take for example, the fanatic encouraging others to his cause... even though they may be working together, the results are not necessarily positive at all. My opponent treats cooperation as though it necessarily entails benefit, which is not the case at all.

****************

(iv) In Some Cases, Cooperation is not Necessary for Mutual Benefit
Forgive me, but I am low on characters... Briefly imagine a state or organization where the individual people/cells do one task and submit the results to a controller (the state executive). The executive then organizes the singular portions as HIS individual task, causing benefit to all individuals in the process. The people aren't working together... they're acting from self interest - they do their job, and they receive the benefit.

Working together does not always work.
BAADSHAH17

Pro

BAADSHAH17 forfeited this round.
JustCallMeTarzan

Con

JustCallMeTarzan forfeited this round.
BAADSHAH17

Pro

BAADSHAH17 forfeited this round.
JustCallMeTarzan

Con

JustCallMeTarzan forfeited this round.
BAADSHAH17

Pro

BAADSHAH17 forfeited this round.
JustCallMeTarzan

Con

JustCallMeTarzan forfeited this round.
BAADSHAH17

Pro

BAADSHAH17 forfeited this round.
JustCallMeTarzan

Con

JustCallMeTarzan forfeited this round.
Posted by JustCallMeTarzan 8 years ago
JustCallMeTarzan
I love how all the rounds expired while we were both asleep.
Posted by JustCallMeTarzan 8 years ago
JustCallMeTarzan
WHY are the rounds soooooo short? Good heavens.... we're both prolly gonna be asleep when the 2nd round time is up. I miss the 3 day thing...
Vote Placed by JustCallMeTarzan 8 years ago
JustCallMeTarzan
BAADSHAH17JustCallMeTarzanTied