XxMRstealYoGURLxX
JeffFapworthy

Doesn't make sense

XxMRstealYoGURLxX

Pro

He doesn't understand its about short term annuity on the Baggers side!
JeffFapworthy

Con

Okay so basically if you root this back to the Gaelic realms of simple, prior to modern Catholicism form of humanized, redundancy infused logic, sure. just maybe. it just might. but on the terms of the mediocre, agriculturally savvy, socially detrimental types of logic, then no. this makes no sense. I mean, yeah. it could have once made sense, but this is all just a common misconception. None of this makes any sense. BUT if you took the time to read up on the subject, then of course it makes sense. What it comes down to is the morality of it all. Does it make sense? You know what, maybe. Just maybe. Yes it does, i think. You know what, it also doesn't. I will now tell a anecdote to pinpoint the true intricacy of what i am stating. My mom once told me "Son, if it makes dollars, then it makes sense. But that doesn't even take logic into account." I agreed. Therefore, it does make sense. Actually, no it doesn't. It isn't here, nor there. It all has some sense to it, even though it doesn't.. i guess.
XxMRstealYoGURLxX

Pro

XxMRstealYoGURLxX forfeited this round.
JeffFapworthy

Con

JeffFapworthy forfeited this round.
XxMRstealYoGURLxX

Pro

XxMRstealYoGURLxX forfeited this round.
JeffFapworthy

Con

JeffFapworthy forfeited this round.
Posted by Jman0056 2 years ago
Jman0056
Now you're starting to make sense
Posted by XxMRstealYoGURLxX 2 years ago
XxMRstealYoGURLxX
Now Jman you seem to neglect the fact that This all does make sense in the case of Celtic Mythology which in Pre-Roman times was at its peak and Spread to areas in Central Europe. Now you see the point i'm trying to get across is the nonsensical Basque folklore which he has presented with us here today.
Posted by Jman0056 2 years ago
Jman0056
Well from a sensical point of view it does make sense that it would make sense. However, due to the fact that he has forgotten to say what didn't make sense makes no sense therefor making the whole debate nonsensical...Sensibly.
Posted by XxMRstealYoGURLxX 2 years ago
XxMRstealYoGURLxX
Well he says that it doesn't make any sense and I disagree!
Posted by JeffFapworthy 2 years ago
JeffFapworthy
I don't know...but all of this nonsensical banter makes sense..i guess.
Posted by Jman0056 2 years ago
Jman0056
Con, thinking to hard about what you said made my brain explode. Also, what is the topic you guys are talking about?