angel5
Carter11

Dogs do deserve it!!!

Carter11

angel5

Pro

Dogs do deserve this because what if your best friend never comes over. You could always go to their house and never have them come over. OR you have a boyfriend and its the first time or maybe even the 10th time the dog meets him the dog could just not like the person so yea the dogs does derserve it if they bite. My aunt had a chihuahua named Peanut she was 5 years old and Peanut loved me and would protect me. Well one day Peanut was on my lap while I was sleeping, Peanut was awake my aunt went to wake me up. Then Peanut bit my aunt on the nose and my aunt had her put down. Thats why you never know when to trust a dog!!!
Carter11

Con

Well if your friends and or boyfriend come over alot then the dog will know them so it wouldnt bite them and i think dogs should be allowed to bite because they need to protect themselves from the wicked people in the world thus people who think dogs should be put down for biting are wicked people well most of them anyway im not saying you are or anything but some people just say oh they bit me time to put them down ever heard the saying three strikes youre out well i think it applies to dogs to give them a few chances if they do it more than once than put it outside when your friends are over or take it to obediance school.
angel5

Pro

Well honestly I have been bitten by many untrained dogs that people claim are trained. Even though dogs have been put through obedience school they don't always continue that obedience. If I haven't known a dog since it was a pup then I ain't gonna get to know that dog well.
Carter11

Con

Well I'm sorry that you got bitten but i have never in my whole life known a dog that just bites for know reason I think most dogs bite because they feel like they are being beaten or criticized and they feel the need to protect themselves also they could be pregnant or they had pups and they need to protect their puppies so they might bite but thats no reason to put them down!!!
angel5

Pro

angel5 forfeited this round.
Carter11

Con

Also most dogs I know are very sweet so if they were to bite someone then I would know that something provoked them to do it either that or they didn't know the person very well and thought they were a threat. Also why would you adopt a dog that was mean if I were the person adopting the dog then I would make sure I knew the background check to see if it has ever bitten and or hurt someone or something
angel5

Pro

angel5 forfeited this round.
Carter11

Con

I guess you don't want to debate this anymore but I still do have you ever heard the saying dogs a mans best friend well I believe that is true cause like I've said before I have never known a dog to bite for no reason
angel5

Pro

angel5 forfeited this round.
Carter11

Con

Carter11 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
angel5Carter11Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con successfully established a counter-argument (self-defense) in which dogs do not "deserve it", therefore Con wins arguments. Conduct to Con for Pro's forfeits.