Thanomsak
UnderHill

Dogs make better companions than cats.

Thanomsak

Con

As I am a con/against,I will let Pro start off first
UnderHill

Pro

Due to limited time, I will make this quick.

Dogs will never abandon you, cats will.

Dogs will stay by your side if you die, your cat will eat you.

Dogs will play catch will you, cats will sh*t on your couch.

Dogs will always love you, cats will use you for affection.

Over to you Con!
Thanomsak

Con

Respect to everyone.This house believe that "Cats make better companion than dogs"
1.As pro said "Dogs will always love you, cats will use you for affection.",Dog can also cause an affection when you do something bad to them as same as cat.E.g.You hit the dog,do you think what do they feel? The answer is for sure.They feel so sad,angry and want the bite you as same as scratch you if you hit the cat.

2.As pro said "Dogs will stay by your side if you die, your cat will eat you. ",There is no prove evidence at all and its not reliable information enough at all and this info didn't even make sense.

3.As pro said "Dogs will stay by your side if you die, your cat will eat you.",I know why.Because Cat are smarter than Dog.Dog don't know that person who take care you has die so the dog keep it.while cat have more thinking that they must eat the dead body,because its for survival.

Good luck Pro.
UnderHill

Pro

I said affection, not infection.

Yes, cats have actually shat on my couch before.

Companions don't eat companions.

Hence, dogs are better companions.

Thanomsak

Con

Now as pro said "Yes, cats have actually shat on my couch before" that is just your house.Not other house or everyone's house

Now let me tell you another statement of Cat make better companion than cat.
Dogs always annoy you by barking while cat dont. In my house, I have a dog chiwawa (I dont really know how to spell it) ,when there is any one come in to our house.My dog will always bark.Some times, it also bark with non sense at all.Not like cat.

Your turn now Pro!
UnderHill

Pro

I concede the point that dogs are louder. This has nothing to do with their companionship.

Watch the movie Homeward Bound, or Marley and Me.

Then watch Stuart Little, the cats are assh*les.
Thanomsak

Con

Yes its really cause in companion that dog bark.It really is,because it can make your life want to kill or angry your dog or someone else's dog.This may lost some relationship.

Now as Pro said "Watch the movie Homeward Bound, or Marley and Me.Then watch Stuart Little, the cats are assh*les."
Movie is just only a show which already plan by someone.so that means cat in the movie already plan what to do.so this cant be prove as an evidence at all.Because its just the acting of the role.

Your turn now Pro.
UnderHill

Pro

UnderHill forfeited this round.
Thanomsak

Con

As you have read our debate, have a think.Most people in the world didn't open a chance to look how good is it for the cat? Please have a little think.How did the cat feel if we still think that dog is better in companion? Please have a chance to open for cat! Thank you!
UnderHill

Pro

UnderHill forfeited this round.