booklover
raya36

Dogs or Cats

booklover

Pro

I think dogs are far better companions in life. One they are hard to let down and easy to love. Cats aren't as excited about you or as affectionate in my opinion. I mean they scratch and claw at you they hiss and bite... The list goes on and on!
raya36

Con

You say that cats hiss growl bite and scratch, but don't dogs growl bite and snarl too? You have to walk your dog, you can let your cat go outside on its own. You have to take your dog out to poop then clean it, when your cat either does it outside or in a litter box. Your dog barks at people and cars as they go by keeping you awake at night while yiir cat just stares at them.
booklover

Pro

Yes but with a litter box you technically have a box of poop in your house. You let the dog outside they run play and have fun while a cat sits there and watches you. A cat will scratch you in your sleep some,times. While a dog will provide constant company and warmth for those colder night with endless affection and not growing bored of your companionship.
raya36

Con

Sure a cat will scratch you in your sleep sometimes. Only because it wants your attention. Cats stick there claws in and out when they are happy. They don't know they are hurting you. Cats also give you constant companionship just in there own way. They also keep you warm at night curled up in a nice fluffy warm ball beside you sleeping. Cats are also cute. Dogs slobber and only look cute when they are begging for your food. Cats don't beg dor your food. They are perfectly happy with dry cat food the occaaional bowl of wet food and maybe a few treats.
booklover

Pro

I have to notice that a dog has never in my line of knowledge left a dead thing on their owners doorstep where i have met many people who have been unlucky enough to find or even step in these "gifts". A dog doesn't assume you are coming back when you leave and forgets about it ten minutes later maybe even less. Yet when you return it is always excited. No matter what.The cat just kind of sits there not showing any interest in your triumphant return.
raya36

Con

Cats bring you gifts because they love you. And about dogs always greeting you and how cats don't... actually they do Whenever I come home my cat is waiting for me upstairs. Just to sum things up: Cats are better then dogs.