dogsrthbest
lolpas

Dogs vs. cats

dogsrthbest

Pro

Dogs are said to be MUCH better than cats, and I believe it. While warped and stunted contrarians turn their backs on man's beat friend, warm, happy people are walking their dogs. Man's best friend is only the proper name for these elegant, loyal, beautiful creatures. cats are also too lazy for humankind. cat lovers always say, "dogs are too happy, messy, and stupid for humankind" well, here's a news flash. If cleanliness were the only factor in deciding what pet to get, we wouldn't have cats, either, because yes, even cats get dirty. cat lovers truly don't have a clue. So please, leave your vote for dogs and we need to bring up the case for Fido. this can no longer stand. Please, feel free to vote.
lolpas

Con

Dogs compared to cats I feel like are a personal matter, not an objective truth. For some people, dogs may be better tailored to their lifestyle, to others it might be cats.

For example, I'm sure you, with your love of dogs, has considerable amounts of free time and are capable of not only walking your dog multiple times daily, but giving it attention, playing with it, etc.

I on the other hand, lead a very hectic lifestyle, and can be home anywhere from 4pm - 10pm without much scheduling in advance. This means I would almost never be able to walk my dog, play with it, love it, etc. At most, I could hire a dog sitter, but why have a dog if I don't personally participate in the mutual relationship?

As such, I counter your claim of dogs being superior on the notion that there is no superior pet, simply a more appropriate one.
dogsrthbest

Pro

dogsrthbest forfeited this round.
dogsrthbest

Pro

dogsrthbest forfeited this round.
lolpas

Con

lolpas forfeited this round.
Posted by lori17224 2 years ago
lori17224
Cats are more self sufficient I believe. Also untrained cats dont BARK AT YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBOURS AT 6 IN THE MORNING WHEN ALL OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP. Besides that, I love them both. I like a lot of other animals too.
Posted by jacob15 2 years ago
jacob15
dogs and cats are both good pets and they are both good