googlemabob
reshma

Donald Duck would make a better president than Mickey Mouse

googlemabob

Con

As a preface to this debate, there are only 2 rounds because I only need to enter 1 more debate to be able to vote... and I see some good debate here!

Round 1 will be arguments, round 2 clash and conclusion. Thanks to whoever takes it!

I am arguing that Mickey Mouse would make a better president than Donald Duck for the following 3 reasons:

1) Mickey Mouse is a much better public speaker, simply because he does not have that infuriating duck lisp. Our country relies on presidents that can get a simple thought across without making anyone listening to him want to rip out their eardrums in despair, so obviously Mickey Mouse's soothing high-pitched voice is a better choice than Donald's rasp.

2) Mickey Mouse is much more charismatic. This is a necessity in any president, because diplomacy is one of the president's biggest jobs. A charismatic president has a much greater chance of getting his agenda pushed through Congress than a president who is generally unlikeable.

3) Donald Duck is very angry and violent. We do not need a president who could go to war with Asia because of a temper tantrum.

Finally, Duck has an annoying voice. I know I already said that, but geez, have you heard him talk?
reshma

Pro

but i think that donal duck is a fav of all the children
googlemabob

Con

And so, to conclude, I would like to ask my opponent to rebut all my points for why mickey should be president. Good luck to her, I say!
reshma

Pro

reshma forfeited this round.