Morally_Debatable
Debating_Horse

Donald J. Trump should be impeached and removed from office immediately.

Morally_Debatable has forfeited round #2.

Morally_Debatable

Pro

Donald Trump is a threat to not only the integrity of the United States, but the entire world. He has repeatedly shown that he is an unstable, immature, and unqualified individual who should not hold the position of US president. For lack of a better word, the US president has entered a 'dick measuring contest' with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un after posting an immature statement on Twitter: "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the "Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times." Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" This trend of increasingly desperate rants is one that, if left unchecked, could lead to a nuclear war, despite dismissal of the situations seriousness. The president must be removed from office in order to prevent global nuclear war.
Debating_Horse

Con

Argument:

Trump cannot be impeached. Has not done anything illegal, or has committed an offense that could bring about an impeachment, for the mentions of:

" This trend of increasingly desperate rants is one that, if left unchecked, could lead to a nuclear war, despite dismissal of the situations seriousness. The president must be removed from office in order to prevent global nuclear war."

Trump is taking caution, he is not necessarily trying to provoke Kim Jong Un, he simply responded to his announcement. Kim Jong Un is very likely to ignore the statements and he will continue on with his country's business. Even with that, he has offered to be open to South Korea, our ally. If Trump were to be impeached, he would have to be impeached for something reasonable, something that everyone including me and fellow supporters would have to agree on, but at this certain point in time, nothing of high concern or level to be used in a impeachment.

Rebuttal: You should have added examples of what you find to be quote "unstable, immature, and unqualified". This simply has no evidence to support your claim.

Conclusion:

The con person has to provide better arguments. His opening argument was open for me to break down and rebut.
Posted by Leaning 6 months ago
Leaning
Trump behaved like all that before he was elected. Unless he were to commit an actual crime, I don't see how one could justify impeaching him.
Posted by Pill_Junkie_Monkey 6 months ago
Pill_Junkie_Monkey
People arguing over which ruler they should have, instead of abolishing rulers.

What was that MM quote? "I don't rap for dead presidents; I'd rather see the president dead"
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Posted by Debating_Horse 6 months ago
Debating_Horse
Oh crap! My drowsiness caused me to type "con" instead of "pro"! I meant "pro" for the last line! Sorry about that error! :(