SharissaLili2010
LilacTheDestroyer

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim from the U.S.

SharissaLili2010

SharissaLili2010

Con

Anyone can be my opponent. If you want a little bit of background on this situation. Here is a link.

http://www.cnn.com...
LilacTheDestroyer

Pro

Hello. I would like to debate with you. I think that we should not let any muslims into the country because they are all terrorists and they should all just be carpet bombed
SharissaLili2010

Con

That is the problem. If you must know there are actually innocent Muslims already here in the United States. You are actually being biased. If you actually know what that means. Most people think of Muslims as terrorists. That is being biased.
There are plenty of pros about having Muslims in the United States here. You might actually learn something educational about who they are and where they come from.
People don't accept who they are. Muslims are always and I mean ALWAYS segregated. I just don't think it is right for Donald Trump to segregate them because he thinks that Muslims are going to bomb everything.

"Pros and Cons for Muslims Living In The United States." Pros and Cons for Muslims Living In The United States. Sabah01, 11 Feb. 2013. Web. 9 Dec. 2015. <http://muslim-academy.com...;.
LilacTheDestroyer

Pro

I like that you are standing up for what you believe in but you are honestly being an idiot. Would you want to be sitting in Starbucks or having a holiday party and then just suddenly be shot and killed because you thought thought there were innocent muslims when really there are not.You need to open your eyes and see that all muslims are dangerous and that you could be the next victim.
SharissaLili2010

Con

You know calling me an idiot isn't going to make you right just pointing that out. Second of all, Muslims are innocent. You are only saying this because you are most likely thinking of ISIS. Which is a Muslim dominating group. ISIS are doing things the wrong way. They are praising their god in the wrong way. They are just doing everything wrong.
The judgments that people are making Muslims means they are not educated about them. Some people need to be educated before making judgment calls on other people when they can't even get their self together.
I saw this one story about this kid that brought a home made clock to school. The teacher called the police because she thought it was a bomb. You know the only reason she did that was because the kid was Muslim. Being biased is what I am talking about. At the end of all of that, he had some great benefits.
Also another kid brought a home made clock to school. He was awarded and praised real quick. The kid was white.
Tell me how this is fair. A Muslim kid gets the police called on him while a white kid brings a home made clock to school and he gets praised very quickly. Just think about that before you write your response and here is the link if you don't know what I am talking about. Also some facts about Islam.
http://www.cnn.com...
https://www.washingtonpost.com...
LilacTheDestroyer

Pro

Thank you for your arguement it has been fun to debate with you and I am actually argueing for the side that I disagree with. I am a democratic Transgender Lesbian girl how does not support Donald Trump in anything he does or says. I thank you again
Posted by birdlandmemories 1 year ago
birdlandmemories
Con should probably redo this debate with someone who takes it seriously.
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
I cant tell if pro is ignorant

Or if he is a troll

But if hes not. We got a serious problem
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Our Lifes consist of 3 parts. 1. Ideals. 2.consequence. 3. new ideals.
Posted by SharissaLili2010 1 year ago
SharissaLili2010
I have actually been debating for a while.
Posted by bballcrook21 1 year ago
bballcrook21
When noobs argue it's so fun to watch. *grabs popcorn*
Posted by LilacTheDestroyer 1 year ago
LilacTheDestroyer
Um are we dabating
Posted by SharissaLili2010 1 year ago
SharissaLili2010
I am saying that he shouldn't ban Muslim from the U.S, There are plenty of reason why he shouldn't.
Posted by samerbmajeed 1 year ago
samerbmajeed
Well, it looks like the host of the debate is questioning whether or not Donald Trump is justified in his Islamic policy, with him taking the con side.
Posted by PointyDelta 1 year ago
PointyDelta
So what exactly are we debating here?
Vote Placed by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
SharissaLili2010LilacTheDestroyerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro, what you just said was the single, most idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you form anything that might even slightly resemble a rational thought. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 1 year ago
birdlandmemories
SharissaLili2010LilacTheDestroyerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to con. Pro called con an idiot. Arguments to con since they were supported by sources and more in depth.