TripDebates
Briannj17

Donald Trump Is Racist and Is Greedy!

Briannj17

TripDebates

Pro

Donald Trump is A racist and will destroy the world. He believes the country is a company. Round 1 is acceptance and round 2 is whatever lies you say.
Briannj17

Con

I accept and I will be quite happy to argue whatever you have to say.
TripDebates

Pro

Donald Trump does not like Mexicans and says they are all "rapists and theives" He is unethical and plans to deport y'all Muslims. That is unethical as he does not like them. Even rouge group Anonymous has taken a stand about him. Banks refuse to work with him as off his greed. He is controlled by money and uses people and only cares for the one most perfect person is the world Is him. He is racist but says Mexicans love him. Thank you, that is why you should vote for pro, if your not racist.
Briannj17

Con

Alright here are your problems.
1.No definitions
2.No sources
3.Not enough rounds
4.Not enough characters
5.You can"t fix these problems

Anyways the question is Donald Trump racist and greedy? You have nothing to prove he is racist or greedy except a rant you made. First let"s define racism and greed.
Racism: Racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others. http://dictionary.reference.com......
Greed: intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.

Let"s see what Trump has to say about this, "I am the least racist person that you have ever met," http://fox6now.com... you didn"t use sources therefore who"s to believe 1 person over three or more sites of information.
Another source, Trump says, "When it comes to racism and racists," Trump said, "I am the least racist person there is. And I think most people that know me would tell you that. I am the least racist. I've had great relationships." http://talkingpointsmemo.com...
In order to put down your claim that "Donald Trump is racist and Greedy" I would agree with greedy but in order for you to win he would have to be proved both. He is not racist because my sources and I say he is not. Therefore since more sources are on my side I win this debate. Vote Con!
Posted by Jack-O-Lantern 11 months ago
Jack-O-Lantern
Donald Trump will fix America.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: govitz147// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: I just don't like donald trump :P

[*Reason for removal*] Clear vote bomb. The voter presents their opinion on the topic, but not an RFD based on the arguments given.
************************************************************************
Posted by TripDebates 1 year ago
TripDebates
Brian I honestly think it wouldn't matter, because all the presidents would screw us xD. Also loved how you said he would rule us it's so true. Also good job beating a 12 year old high school city debate champion, didn't think it was a good idea to debate half asleep. Either way I should have won just because look at Donald trumps here like its so ugly. &#128514; Also i used this debate to improve and would love if you checked out these 2 of mine and read everyword from every source. I did them for you. Here's the links:
http://www.debate.org...

I hope I get to finish this next debate as I worked my Heart out on it. Please vote on it and comment.
http://www.debate.org...
Thanks and have a good day ~Trip
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: raskuseal// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Con (briannj17) was far better then Pro(TripDebates) for several reasons such as quality.

[*Reason for removal*] Clear vote bomb. The voter doesn't explain any of their point allocations.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
All this aside I think Trumps an alright guy and I wouldn't mind if he ruled the U.S. he knows how to run a business and that is what the economy relies on. People that know how to make money should be the president. Donald Trump will help the economy in my opinion.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Nope the only reason I joined this debate because it was an easy snipe. I don't live in the USA and I would like to have nothing to do with politics.
Posted by TripDebates 1 year ago
TripDebates
Ok thank you. Would you like to redo this debate on a full scale debate with more in it? I think that may be a good idea.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Do you want to pm me? I can assure you I won't swear, but I can give you tips for debate. I'm not great by any means but I know areas you can improve on.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
I will talk to him however he is not my friend and if you don't like it, report him.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
I don't know that person and he specifically gave reason why I won.
Vote Placed by Richardsonalj 1 year ago
Richardsonalj
TripDebatesBriannj17Tied
Reasons for voting decision: TripDebates has failed to use any definitions, and refused to use any reliable sources that would strengthen his argument, which was petty and extremely flawed. Briannj17 was able to use proper grammar, and created an argument that had reliable sources, had convincing points, and had conducted the argument fluently. Briannj17 wins without a doubt.
Vote Placed by gocubsgo25 1 year ago
gocubsgo25
TripDebatesBriannj17Tied
Reasons for voting decision: There were only 2 rounds, so much was a tie. Con figures that because Trump says he isn't racist, he isn't racist. However, Pro gave no proof at all.
Vote Placed by FaustianJustice 1 year ago
FaustianJustice
TripDebatesBriannj17Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con is the only one to use sources in which to ground a position, sources to Con, conduct to Con, Pro's arguments read like a forum post and not an actual argument for a debate, Con was able to demonstrate how Pro's "arguments" were not only unconvincing, but simply under formed and unfounded.