Donald Trump More Like Donald Dump !

Started: 2/21/2016 Category: Economics

Every four years us the people get to vote for who we want to become president whether it's Barack Obama or George w. bush we voted for them. Now here we have a new generation of the world filled with many problems and we need a leader who can work under pressure and not CRITIZE people. Here is an example of not who to pick and remember this is my opinion so no hard feelings, Mr. Trump is currently trying to convince people to vote for him, he is either trying to say things that he will probably not do or keep on lying to these people. One of his horrible thing that he stated is" Muslims are TERRORISTS and Mexicans are RAPISTS!' I keep on asking myself how does he know that for sure has he had experience with that has someone from any of these groups say hey trump him a rapist or hey I'm gonna bomb you now. I don't think so. So let's talk reality he is lying to you people and only the dumbest people would think that he is right / just imagine for a second where do we get our things from and what will happen if the people who support out country are kicked out and I can give you an example our oil comes from where to ask oh I know SAUDI ARABIA! That's right the place you are going to kick out the people that let your stupid cars run on. Now I am not trying to force anyone to do anything just think your thoughts through and imagine how America and the world will be once we have Mr.DUMP spilling all his garbage on us! WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS NO MORE VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON ZAND IMAGINE YOURSELF LIVING IN YOUR COUNTRY AND HOW ITS GOING TO CHANGE IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE.

NoorH606, You made several valid points which are as follows: 1) Donald Trump said that "Muslims are TERRORISTS and Mexicans are RAPISTS", 2) Donald Trump criticizes people, and 3) Donald Trump will deport all the Mexicans. These claims are undeniably true. However, they're also illogical.

When Donald Trump said that Muslims are terrorists and Mexicans are rapists, it was easy to feel that he was racist and anti-Islam. This is absolutely untrue. Donald Trump said during a rally "I have many Muslim friends who approve of what I'm doing." Donald Trump Is not anti-Islam. We all know that not all Muslims are terrorists. However, it is important to note that most terrorists are (or claim to be) Muslim! Islam is a peaceful religion, but why is it that it is the ONLY religion that is twisted into such a cult of death? Why is it that whenever Muslims are around a people of another religion, conflict occurs? It's also common knowledge that Illegal Mexicans in the US rape. That's an undeniable fact, but I'll get back to this issue later.

You also mentioned that Donald Trump criticizes people. He criticizes people. He's in the Presidential race. Isn't it a given that Donald Trump should criticize people?

Finally, you mentioned that Donald Trump would deport the Illegal Mexican immigrants. What's wrong with that? Isn't that a thing that a president (or a person running for president) should do? Think of it this way: We have a picket-fence at the border. People wanting to cross that fence will just jump over it. Most of the time, those people are not coming to escape oppression, though there are a few that genuinely are. The majority of those people will bring in drugs, or rape, or get government benifits for free (a.k.a. Bankrupting our economy). We get the drugs, rape and bad economy, and they get the cash. That's not a good deal.

Before I go on to the pros of Donald Trump, I would like to debunk a few Donald Trump myths.

1-Donald Trump is anti-immigration.
He is not. In fact, the one strongest argument for this claim is also the same as the one used for the other side. I'm speaking of the wall. The wall that Mexico will pay for. Donald Trump is not anti-immigration. The point of the wall isn't to show the world that the US doesn't want people coming into it; rather, it is a statement that coming in legally will be EASIER than coming in the other way. Donald Trump Himself said "We'll build the wall, but it will have huge, beautiful door." Thus, the claim that Donald Trump is anti-immigration does not have any supporting evidence.

2-Donald Trump is a liar because he supported many of the people he now opposes while he was a businessman.
The fact that Donald Trump was a businessman meant that he had to be friends with people with power, whether or not he agreed with them politically. Now that Donald Trump is running for president, his priorities have changed monumentally. His goal now isn't to make money, but to better the lives of the American People

Now that the myths are out of the way, I'd like to outline why I think Donald Trump would be a good president.

1-He speaks his mind.
Ironically, this is the reason that many people dislike him. However, the fact that he isn't afraid to speak his mind is a sign that when he becomes the Pres., he won't change his mind.

2-He knows how to make good deals.
He spent his life making good deals for him. Just look around. Look at all the buildings with the name "Trump"- Trump Tower, Trump Palace, etc. There's no reason to suspect that he would suddenly become bad at getting his way when faced with leaders of foreign countries.

3-He's good with money.
Much of my evidence in the previous point applies to this. Donald Trump knows how to deal with money. He spent his life proving that!

Those are a few of the reasons why I think you are wrong about Donald Trump, and why I am right.

I hear what you're saying and I get you, but when I was reading your argument read a piece that said "Donald Trump said during a rally "I have many Muslim friends who approve of what I'm doing." That is wrong I read my facts and it stated he is friends with the rich Muslims and what do you mean Muslim's religion are twisted. I Believe that we didn't go to your faces and say your religion is twisted even though Muslims think Christianity has stuff we don't believe in we don't let that blind our judgment. Islam is not TWISTED and Donald Dump is all about trying to prevent these attacks that are strictly not from Islam, but he is only making it worse. Saying things like we will block all he borders of America and we will ban Muslims what do you think about that. I know you think once he's president it will be a perfect word and a strong country, but you're wrong you're not looking deep into the facts.
Here are some reasons why we should not elect Donald trump-
The Man is a Jest

Donald Trump is not a serious political figure who commands respect. He"s a joke, a bad one at that, who hosts a television show and builds crappy hotels and ugly golf courses. He"s the punchline of the world, quite literally, as he was once the honorary punching bag of a celebrity roast. He has no shame and even less professionalism. Donald Trump as president makes the whole of America look like a joke.

2: His "Values" are Actually Bigoted

Many Republicans are seal-clapping in anticipation that a religious conservative will actually get to have his views forced upon America. For the rest of us, however, this is a scary prospect. Trump believes marriage to be between one man and one woman, which means he"s openly bigoted against the LGBT community and the rights of same-sex couples. Donald Trump as president sends America"s progress back 50 years!

3: He"s Not the Business Genius People Believe

"But Trump is a billionaire businessman," people scream. True, but a couple of points here. (a) He inherited his wealth from a father who made a name for himself. (b) Most of his money today comes by way of his celebrity, not his business acumen. (c) He has filed bankruptcy multiple times, which means he's making horrible decisions and has gone broke " more than once. Can America afford bankruptcy?

4: He"s Too Cocky to Help America

Trump is so self-assured that he makes Napoleon looks like he wasn"t entirely sure of himself. He"s far too self-important to ever be an effective politician, much less the POTUS. In foreign peace talks, the man would probably stand up and walk out, throwing a tantrum if people didn"t agree with him. And sorry, Donald, but you cannot fire the leaders of other nations! What will he do, besides whine like a toddler?

5: He"s Not Intelligent Enough

Trump did attend the Wharton School and went to Penn, so he"s not unlettered. However, when it comes to knowledge outside of business (which has still failed him more than once), he"s really painfully lacking. He knows nothing of science or mathematics and thus doesn"t lend any credence to stem cell research and other scientific advancements. With the way his mind works, he would simply re-inflate the housing bubble and hope that it held this time.

6: He"s Uninformed on Key Positions

The most glaring here would be that Trump was the ringleader of the Obama"s-not-a-citizen crazies. But he also seems to know next to nothing about how sanctions on nations work, evidenced by his screaming for "more sanctions" and "more sanctions," without ever addressing any positives or negatives from these "sanctions" whatsoever. He just likes saying the word, but he doesn"t know what it means.

7: He Has a Greed mongers Spirit

America has been making strides toward social justice and leveling an uneven playing field for nearly a decade now. Trump, with his ultra-capitalistic beliefs, threatens to rip away welfare monies and job programs and education funding in favor of more of a meme-style of American living; e.g. "pull yourself up by the bootstraps." Easier to do when one can afford bootstraps! Trump"s greedy spirit will cripple the poor.

8: He May, In Fact, Be a Racist

Not only has trumped said on Twitter that blacks and Latinos commit most crime in America, but he"s also on record saying that we should be giving Europeans access to America and a path to citizenship, but not Latinos south of our American/Mexican border. Why, Donald? Why does he seem to have disdain for racial minorities? We"re not saying he is a racist, but it smells, walks, quacks and swims like a duck. You do the math.

9: He Has a Shady Character

Donald Trump is not a man of high moral character. He recently left Scottish citizens homeless in order to build a golf course, bulldozing their lands and displacing proud residents of the nation. And he"s done the same to minority communities by destroying their areas for hotels and casinos. Plus he has spoken out repeatedly against affordable health care for American citizens who are poor. His morality meter"s needle is too low to read; his character is as shady as it gets.

10: He"s Far Too Impulsive

Trump is a man of more base desires and vainglorious pursuits. He"s been known to have Sean Penn-like outbursts, and the biggest part of his multiple bankruptcies was because of his impulsive behaviors leading to bad investments and overspending. An American President cannot afford to be so impulsive. A President needs to be measured and calculated and willing to compromise. These words do not exist in Trump"s vocabulary.

This list could have gone on for at least 50 solid reasons, but listed above are the top ten why Trump should never be America"s President. We cannot afford to have a guy like him in our highest office.
this is all facts that are proven search it up.

First of all I did not say that Islam is twisted. I said that it is that only religion that IS TWISTED BY TERRORISTS to become a cult of death. Secondly, he never said that he would "block all borders of America". The next point is so important that it deserves another paragraph.

The media likes to portray Donald Trump as a red-faced cackling maniac that would press the big red button and start WW3. He is not. You seem to imply that Donald Trump would ban the entire Muslim religion when you say he would "ban all Muslims." There are 2 things wrong with that-this isn't an unconditional ban. 1: He would only ban Muslim immigration that could potentially bring a terrorist into our country. 2: He said that we would only stop Muslim immigration until "we can figure out what the hell is going on". ISIS has promised to send terrorists into the US and yet there is nothing being done.

Once again, you made valid points, but they were not well thought-through. They are as follows-

1: The Man is a Jest
When Donald Trump built hotels and golf courses, he was a businessman, and his goals were different than they are now. Also, to suggest that he has any say on whether or not people make jokes about him is ludicrous. He has no shame because he has nothing to be shameful of, save his hair.

2: Trump is, according to CBS, the "most LGBT friendly Republican," and you can tell from his actions that he is certainly not a Christian (though he says so.)

3: Trump only enherited abou $40 million dollars from his father. This is nothing compared to the 8.8 billion he has now. Before he was famous, he had to prove himself. And also, contrary to common belief, he never filed for bankruptcy.

4: Trust me, he spent his life learning to make deals, and especially when the stakes are so high, he will get his way. He's the only gay/gal that proved he knows how make deals.

5: You don't have to go to Harvard to have common sense. Even with the poor nderstanding of money that he has, ha managed to build his elf a fortune. You don't need to understand science to get that having a live aborted baby on the table with people saying "We have to keep it alive so we can harvest it's brain" is wrong.

6: He only wants more sanctions with China because we are 1) being treated unfairly by them with tariffs, and 2) our economy is dependent on China.

7: Your claims don't have evidence. Not only does Donald Trump not want to cut education funding, he wants to increase funding to not only schools, but not Common Core, but to the army.

8: The only reason the Trump is saying that the races that commit the most crimes are Blacka and Latinos is that it's true. He says this not to alienate them, but to increase awareness that before we treat them equally, we must be treated equally in return.

9: The affordable care act is an ultimate failure. It's right to oppose something that takes away the right to choose your own healthcare without a tax. The way to make the poor have healthcare is not to tax the rich.

10: His instincts are usually right.

Now that I have proven that your logic is skewed, I shall proceed to give points as to why Donald Trump will be a good President.

1) People agree with what he says. A poll conducted by CNN shows that 74% of voters in Iowa agree with Trump

2) He won't allow Syrian refugees to enter the country.
The director of the FBI himself said that there is no way to tell whether or not there are terrorists in a batch of Syrian refugees. Yet the president still allows thousands to come in. The first priority of the govt. should be the safety of its people, not refugees the ISIS has promised to infiltrate.

3) He's different.
Donald Trump Is not afraid to go against the status quo in Washington. He will boost the economy, spend less, and not sign all those executive orders that a president has been doing recently.

4) He doesn't have donors.
Going along with my previous point, Trump defies the status quo by having no donors. Donors greatly influence your choices and have extreme power in the persons "views". I know you're going to say that Bernie also doesn't have donors, but you'd be wrong. He came in second right after Clinton in amount of money donated according to politico.

5) The Iran deal
Trump realizes that the deal is a failure. We tell them to get rid of their nuclear weapons, and check themselves. Then we go along and give them $150 BILLION. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's a bad deal. However, he's the only candidate that will do anything good with it. The democrats would keep it, and the republicans would tear it to shreds. He's the only guy that would reason with the "supreme leader" of Iran.

6) Equal treatment of women
The democrats baby and pamper women with lower standards. Many republicans are too harsh. Trump understands true equality, and makes man and women have the SAME STANDARDS.

Now, after presenting my points, I would like to challenge you, as well as me, to focus on Trump's policies, the most important aspect of a president, during the next round. Again thanks, and good luck.

here is some reasons and some I will bring back from my first text some might be facts and some I wrote by myself so don't blind your judgment yet and really understand what I am saying.

Trump has called for a "complete and total shutdown" of Muslims entering the US until the country "can figure out what the hell is going on".Speaking in the wake of the Paris and San Bernardino massacres, he insisted the policy would help tackle the "threat" of "radical Islamic terrorism".The politician has also vowed to crack down on illegal immigration by building a "big, fat beautiful" wall between the US and Mexico.He said: "Mexico's going to pay for the wall. I love the Mexican people, I respect the Mexican leaders. But their leaders are much sharper, much smarter and more cunning than our leader."

What is Trump's view on gun control?
Trump sees himself as a "really big proponent" of the Second Amendment, which protects the rights of Americans to keep and bear arms.In the wake of the Paris terror attacks, the Republican front-runner said: "If they would have had the guns, they wouldn't have had the carnage they had."And earlier this month he vowed to" unsign" Barack Obama's controversial plans to tighten gun control via executive action.

How does Trump plan to tackle unemployment?
Trump has vowed to be "the greatest jobs president that God ever created" if he wins the election later this year.
He added: "I'll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I'll bring back our jobs, and I'll bring back our money."Last year he rubbished claims the country's unemployment rate was 5.1 per cent, saying: "If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42 per cent."

What does Trump think about cannabis?
Trump is opposed to the legalization of cannabis for recreational use, saying: "I think it's bad, and I feel strong about that."They've got a lot of problems going on right now in Colorado [where the drug is legal], some big problems."
Despite this stance, he does not think Americans should be jailed for smoking the drug in states where it remains illegal.
And he is in favor of cannabis being used in hospitals, explaining last year that "medical marijuana is another thing".

Does Trump support the death penalty?
Trump has pledged to issue an executive order mandating capital punishment for "anybody killing a police officer".
Addressing the New England Police Benevolent Association, he said: "I want to let you know, the police and law enforcement in this country, I will never ever let them down."The job they do and the job all you in this room do is second to none, and everyone in our country knows that."
Here are some of his policies that supposedly will work and as you read on you'll find whoever kills a police officer will go to jail. How about if the police officer is going to kill someone and it the guy killed him first that is self-defense, but I don't think Trump will understand that he is an idiot and what he says is all ludicrous it's not going to happen trump back down from the election.
Good Luck

Langepatekjaeger forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by fire_wings 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF.
Vote Placed by U.n 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture