Debater_2015
blackhawkbunny34

Donald Trump: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Started: 11/5/2015 Category: Economics

Debater_2015

Pro

Just DO IT
blackhawkbunny34

Con

Hey, guys. I know a lot of you are Trump haters and want to vote against me. Please judge not on the topic but on the debaters and how we present our facts and evidence. This is my opening argument, and even though my competitor did not take the time to present one, I will do so. Donald Trump is a successful businessman. For a country that's eighteen trillion dollars in debt, I would think that would help America. People think that Trump is too straightforward. President Obama is not straightforward. Look what happened with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. They are a tiny terrorist group. It is them versus the United States, the most powerful country on the planet. Why haven't we blown them off the face of the earth? When you're straightforward, like Trump, then you know what to do. You put troops on the ground in Iraq and Syria and end them. Another issue is illegal immigration. People like Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama are helping those people. There is a reason why it's called "illegal". You don't accept these people, they will take up the space for many Syrian refugees coming in legally. You deport them. Finally, let's turn to the Democratic party. Already we see problems. Hilary Clinton is under FBI investigation for her emails as First Lady when her husband, Bill Clinton, was president. Bernie Sanders is a socialist, which is the next closest thing to communism, which is the next closest thing to Hitler. We don't need an American Hitler.
Debater_2015

Pro

Thank you for posting your debate blackhawkbunny34. No Dona;d Trump Simple statement. Donald Trump is a successful businessman, right? What happens when Donald Trump loses his touch? I've done some research and found that Donald Trump has some unstable qualities. He declared himself god in his last debate. Also, what have Iraq and Syria done to us? WHY do you we need to blow them off the face of the Earth? That could start a world war that would end very badly. It's our government's job, also, to help people looking for a better life coming to the states. In closing, we as a union should not vote for Donald Trump. It will end badly.
blackhawkbunny34

Con

What have Iraq and Syria done to us? Nothing. You must have misunderstood. It is not Iraq and Syria murdering innocent people, it is ISIS, a rising terrorist group. Those kinds of people caused 9/11. And they are growing in strength. Obama isn't doing anything. Clinton won't do anything. ISIS sends videos via YouTube and social media of beheading their prisoners. Those prisoners aren't just people from foreign countries. Those are also people from the United States.

What happens when Donald Trump loses his touch? He has never lost his touch. He is a multibillionaire. And if he did, he would get it back. That's what America needs right now. A strong president.

And it isn't our government's job to help people looking for a better life, if they're coming illegally. They have broken the law the second they put their feet on the ground. It is our duty to help people coming in legally. It wouldn't be too hard for them. The only reason it gets hard is the crazy amount of illegal Mexicans Obama is bringing in. He takes them in, and in doing so they take up the space meant for legal immigrants. With the amounts of many Syrians coming in to flee ISIS (coming back to that point), we can't afford them.

Thank you for hearing me out.
Debater_2015

Pro

Debater_2015 forfeited this round.
blackhawkbunny34

Con

blackhawkbunny34 forfeited this round.
Posted by AndHisNameIs 1 year ago
AndHisNameIs
Also debater do some research first,my eyes bled when I looked at your argument,and blackhawkbunny,I wouldn't mind creating a new debate with the same topic and challenge you to it.
Posted by AndHisNameIs 1 year ago
AndHisNameIs
I would ask questions,but at this point it's irrelevant.

If I could vote I would vote for blackhawkbunny34,because he used some logic to explain his answer, it would have been better if he cited some sources and gave us some statistics/history about past events.
He could have also pointed out the argument that illegal immigrants cost us billions to keep here.

Debater on the other hand used almost no logic at all.He could have used the argument that military spending could have gone to other things.Or that immigrants actually help the economy by providing us with more people to tax/get jobs.Debater could have also used the argument that even if Trump made a wall,most illegal immigrants come via drug cartels and planes.Or that they're only illegal because we make them illegal.

I actually have a very liberal idea about immigration in that anyone that lives here should be allowed to become a citizen.Overall, I would still hold to my ideas, but blackhawkbunny had a much better argument.
Posted by blackhawkbunny34 1 year ago
blackhawkbunny34
How are you in a political debate if you don't know what ISIS is?
Posted by Debater_2015 1 year ago
Debater_2015
I will take questions if any.
Posted by blackhawkbunny34 1 year ago
blackhawkbunny34
I will be taking questions if anyone wants me to answer them. I'm sure Debater_2015 would also be happy to take questions.