Donald Trump Should Win the Presidential Nomination Against Hillary Clinton

First round is for acceptance.

BoP is shared.

Hillary Clinton should win the presidential nomination against Donald Trump for several reasons. One reason he should not win is that he treats women as tools and not for who they are. I quote "You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you"ve got a young and beautiful piece of a**." This quote has immoral implications and if he says another quote that may have immoral implications, but about our allies this time. The USA will become public enemy number 1. Donald Trump also said "When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time." A trade agreement is a compromise between two countries. To Donald Trump, it is a win or die situation. This will also make us lose allies as they may not come to complete terms with Donald Trump. The next point I would like to make is regarding the racism of Donald Trump. He stated that "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They"re bringing drugs. They"re bringing crime. They"re rapists. ... And some, I assume, are good people." It does not take a genius to recognize a lie. According to Politico, Latinos accounted for 9 percent of documented sexual assaults in 2013, far below their representation of 17 percent of the U.S. population. Whites, meanwhile, accounted for 71 percent of sexual assaults, above their 63 percent makeup of the U.S. population.The facts just do not add up. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is not being racist. In fact, even the Congressional Hispanic Caucus have publicly backed Hillary Clinton. On February 29th Rep. Ben Ray Lujan, the top-ranking Latino House Democrat and the chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, announced his support for Clinton. Donald trump also tweeted "Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!" Donald Trump is categorizing all Blacks to be bad. "Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it." Former Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino president John R. Donnell alleged in a tell-all book that Trump once said this to a black accountant. John R. Donnell also stated that Donal trump said, "The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear Yamakas every day." These racial insults will not only cause segregation again in the US it will also destroy alliances that we one have created. Finally, Donald Trump said "Hillary Clinton was the worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States. There's never been a Secretary of State so bad as Hillary. The world blew up around us. We lost everything, including all relationships. There wasn't one good thing that came out of that administration or her being Secretary of State." Would Hillary Clinton really be a favorite for the 2016 election if she had been the worst Secretary of State in U.S. history? Even worse than Lawrence Eagleburger, who only served for six weeks between 1992-93? Nope. Trump just shows his alarming lack of political knowledge here. Overall I hope and I believe that Donald Trump should not be the one to win the presidential nomination.

Well, I guess following rules isn't in this person's capabilities.. Oh well...He's the type of guy to fall for political ads... so.. I shouldn't expect too much...

Case 1: Trump's Economic Plan Will Work

The reason why I like Trump is that his economic plan It's a lot like Bernie's plan. It will work. As quoted by the article:

"Trump will crush Clinton if he runs against her, because she is the very essence of an entitled elitist. He will destroy her in ways you cannot even imagine. It will be ugly, really ugly, but his core critique will be the same as his core critique of Jeb: “You are part of the group that fucked up America.”

And he’s right.

Bernie, on the other hand, is not. Whether he can win against Trump, I do not know, but he is not nearly as vulnerable to the charge that he’s one of the elite, and, by the way, minus the nativism, his economic plan and Trump’s are a lot alike.

A lot.

Sanders plan will work for the same basic reasons Trump’s will work.

But people need to stop deceiving themselves. Trump is not a joke, he is not stupid, and he is not incompetent. He will almost certainly be a popular President amongst the people who voted for him, who are, by the way, the part of the population most willing to be violent.

If Trump becomes President, he may be President for a very long time" (1)

He has a very hopeful tax plan:

Trump spoke out strongly against the shameful way America’s government spends your and my hard-earned tax dollars, which we all pay every year in April. As Trump noted, “But the other reason is that I hate the way our government spends our taxes. I hate the way they waste our money, trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it.”

The great thing about this plan is everyone’s tax bill, which will be lower, can be filled out on the back of a post card. Just think how many billions of dollars that will save individuals and small business owners in fees to accountants and tax-preparation companies. That’s money saved which can be put to more productive, job-creating things.

Every dollar saved by this reform goes back into the pocket of businesses and workers, who can provide for their families, invest, and spend as they see fit. We can certainly spend our money better than Washington, D.C. can." (2)

Case 2: Clinton and Her Inability to Judge and Lead

"A controversy arose in March 2015, when it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton exclusively used her family's private email server for her official email communications while she was the United States Secretary of State, rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal government servers.

There is debate as to the propriety of various aspects of Secretary Clinton's arrangement. Some experts, officials, and members of Congress contended that her use of privatemessaging system software, and a private server, and the deletion of nearly 32,000 emails that she deemed private, violated State Department protocols and procedures, and federal laws and regulations governing recordkeeping requirements. In response, Clinton has said that her use of personal email was in compliance with State Department laws and regulations, and that former secretaries of state had also maintained personal email accounts.

Nearly 2,100 emails on the server have been retroactively marked as classified by the State Department, though they were not marked as classified at the time they were sent. This includes 65 emails deemed secret and 22 deemed "Top Secret". Government policy, reiterated in the non-disclosure agreement signed by Clinton as part of gaining her security clearance, is that sensitive information should be considered and handled as classified even if not marked as such. After allegations were raised that some of the emails in question fell into this so-called "born classified" category, a probe was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding how classified information was handled on the Clinton server." (3)

"In a February 2010 message, Clinton exclaimed: “It’s a public statement! Just email it.” Sent moments later, the document merely said U.S. and British officials would cooperate to promote peace. “Well that is certainly worthy of being top secret,” Clinton responded sarcastically.

But the State Department’s Freedom of Information Act reviewers found plenty of cases where releasing the emails in uncensored form today, more than three years after Clinton left office, would pose diplomatic or national security concerns."

In conclusion, this shows that Clinton does not have the traits to judge stuff well. This issue may lead to horrible decisions in office.

Case 3: Hillary and Pancakes Share Something In Common... They Flip And Flop..

Something I'd like to point out:

"Asked by The Post last month about the role of the pro-Clinton Priorities USA Action, Clinton shrugged her shoulders and said,“I don’t know.”"

Wow. Clinton doesn't know. It's funny how Hillary denounces Super PACs but relies on two of them. (5)

Hillary Clinton was against LGBT for the longest time. She came in favor of gay marriage in 2013. In 2003, when she was pro-traditional marriage, more than 60% of the American people were for traditional marriage. When she came out for gay marriage in 2013, it was around 60% in favor! A quote from the article:

"Clinton opposed same-sex marriage as a candidate for the Senate, while in office as a senator, and while running for president in 2008. She expressed her support for civil unions starting in 2000 and for the rights’ of states to set their own laws in favor of same-sex marriage in 2006.

As polls showed that a majority of Americans supported same-sex marriage, Clinton’s views changed, too. She announced her support for same-sex marriage in March 2013.

It’s up to voters to decide how they feel about her changed stance, but on same-sex marriage we give Clinton a Full Flop."

Hillary Clinton supported the Iraq War when it was popular. She now comes to regret that decision. A quote from the article:

"After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation." (6)

She voted for it when 62% of Americans were for the Iraq War. Here's Clinton going for the mainstream again.

I will post rebuttals next round.

Anime Scenes and OP:

Next round, I will also go in depth about how Hillary is on the wrong side of many issues. I'll also go more in depth about how Trumps plans will work. With Trump's statements about CLinton being the worst secretary of state; I fully agree. I don't want a president like her. We need a man who will bring change. That man... Is Donald Trump.

ronniesportman forfeited this round.

ronniesportman forfeited this round.

ronniesportman forfeited this round.
Posted by Cooldudebro 7 months ago
Posted by ImaRealMeanie 7 months ago
Just curious, Cooldudebro, do you know a youtuber named Mistermetokur?
Vote Placed by Everything 6 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: .