ssellnl714
Conspiracyrisk

Donald Trump Should be the President

ssellnl714

Pro

I think that Donald Trump should be the President of the United States of America. The Con side would be to argue that he should not be President. Please Debate You Debaters!
Conspiracyrisk

Con

Sure, I'll accept this debate. I will make my arguments in round two and rebuttals in round three. I do have one question. Should I provide an alternate candidate or simply argue against Donald Trump?
ssellnl714

Pro

ssellnl714 forfeited this round.
Conspiracyrisk

Con

Conspiracyrisk forfeited this round.
ssellnl714

Pro

ssellnl714 forfeited this round.
Conspiracyrisk

Con

I apologize for forfeiting last round; I was unable to access the Internet. It seems there's no debate to be had, though...
Posted by TheFierceDebate 1 year ago
TheFierceDebate
Dear all,

I believe that Donald Trump should not be inaugurated as President of the United States. The United States of America is built upon rights and principles; however, Mr Trump throws this out of the window. For example, Trump's anti-Muslim speech he talks of stopping Muslims from entering the country. Is this right? Or is it just discriminatory? Are we going to create a divide between Muslim and all-others? Are we going to radicalise more people? ISIS are using Donald Trump to recruit more people. Do we really want a president that feeds ISIS.

'He speaks his mind', well, he does. But, is this the mind we want ruling, arguably, the most influential country in the world.

Best wishes,
TheFierceDebater
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Sorry, wrong one...
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Pretty damn easily: "Hold any random number of fingers up, I'll count them. ... Now hold a different number up, I'll count them again. Oh and without touching your face, it's been about X days since you shaved, based on the sight of your facial hair."

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net...