Donald Trump Would Be A Terrible President?

In this debate I will be arguing that Donald Trump would make a terrible President.Round 1 - Acceptance

Although I am a Ted Cruz supporter, I accept the task of defending Mr. Trump and my party.

I want to thank con for accepting this debate challenge.

My first argument is that his plans will never work because America cannot afford them. He wants to deport all illegal immigrants, this plan alone could cost between 200Billion and 600 Billion by most estimates.

Some of his other plans are goals rather than fixed ideas that can be achieved. He says he'll fight a politically incorrect war to defeat isis. What even is a politically incorrect war. So far what I have found out is that he wants to take out terrorists families but doesn't say how that will help.

I now await my opponents response.

I appreciate my opponents response. Please keep in mind I am a Ted Cruz supporter, yet still a Republican.

My opponent raises a good point on the illegal immigrant topic. Trump does want to deport all illegal immigrants, and bring them in legally. This will cost, but it is worth it in the long run.

Look at all the jobs these illegal immigrants are taking. Look at all the benefits these illegal immigrants are getting. If we allow illegal immigrants to take our jobs, we are not promising our legal citizens the American Dream. Now some legal citizens abuse the right to the entitlements but that's another story. If we stop giving illegal immigrants entitlements we could afford to move them out of this country! Then allow the "good" ones back in as Trump says.

Now on the subject of being "politically correct". I think a presidential candidate should have goals. If we do not have goals for America we do not have a vision. Without a vision, you cannot have the fixed ideas to make America great.

With regards to Trump's comment on a politically incorrect war. That is where we can fight the same fight as our enemies. For example, if our enemies (ISIS) want to cut off Christian's heads, we should be able to do whatever we want to get information out of them. If our enemies want to fly planes into out buildings and kill over 3,000 innocent Americans, we should be able to carpet bomb places where ISIS and Al Qaudea reside.

Thank you. I now await my opponents response.

Atheistvoice forfeited this round.

My opponent forfeits. Please vote con.

I am sorry about forfeiting the last round. It was a total mistake. I appreciate I can't join back into the debate at this stage so please vote for my opponent.

I appreciate my opponent debating this topic. It has been a good debate. Please vote con.
Posted by Atheistvoice 7 months ago
+white flame I would vote for my opponent but I cannot as I am yet to complete 3 debate.
Posted by whiteflame 7 months ago
>Reported vote: SonicAndRapBattles// Mod action: NOT Removed<

5 points to Con (Conduct, S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: forfeit, better conduct

[*Reason for non-removal*] Conceded debates are not moderated unless the voter votes for the conceding side.
Posted by Jacob_badger 7 months ago
This is difficult to argue but politics is all black white and grey there is always something they don't tell you. Also the media is always twisting words around to make people like them and support them so who knows DT might be a good person.However people are going to say he's racist and sexist well guess what I bet you couldn't give me an example of both of those. However you're going to say he's going to send the mexicans back. Well it's the illigels he's sending back and if they had children in the united states then I'm sorry. Also majority of the illigels is people who didn't go to their court date when they were caught crossing the boarder so it's their fault that they are being sent back.Also trump wants to send them back to open up jobs for us it's our country so we should be the ones getting the jobs because we are here legally so argue with me all you want but I bet you can't give any good reasons why he shouldn't be president. However I do not like the man himself but I like his policies so you can't call me a full on conservitive because that's how politics works. Majority of the time you don't like the person you like their policies.
Posted by Nivek 7 months ago
Trump is known for booting any sort of protests at his gatherings. I was just joking.
Posted by Atheistvoice 7 months ago
Nivek, is your question to me, no I'm not American but in truth the President of the USA is very powerful so I think I can still debate this topic.
Posted by Nivek 7 months ago
Are you American? *Boots you off DDO without letting you answer*
Posted by MagicAintReal 8 months ago
But guys, he's gonna make america win know america doesn't win anymore...
Posted by enderpigdebates 8 months ago
It's pretty hard to argue against this.
Vote Placed by SonicAndRapBattles 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit, better conduct