Donald Trump as president

BrandonHyde has forfeited round #2.

Donald Trump would be a bad president.

Round 1: Accept Only
Round 2: Evidence+Proof
Round 3: Rebuttals
Round 4: Conclusion

I accept. Donald Trump will be a good president.

Donald trump would be a bad candidate. He has no political experience, is racist and sexist, and doesn't explain things at all! He said he will replace Obamacare with "something terrific", like what? When he says terrific, it may mean horrible! He doesn't explain how it will be! China is one of the United State's major trade partners, and Donald Trump's stance on trading with China? "Listen you motherf*cker, we're going to tax you 25 percent!" China is a very important country to the US, and China would be outraged if Donald Trump actually follows through. Here is another quote from Donald Trump. "I will build a great wall " and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me " and I"ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." How will he make Mexico pay for that wall? Mexican President Vicente Fox said multiple times "he would not pay for that f---ing wall." Mexico is our 3rd biggest trade partner, and over 2 million people's jobs are related to trade with Mexico. Trying to get Mexico to pay for the wall would put 2 million jobs at risk. Donald Trump doesn't really have a plan for that(or anything)!
If you take a look at the Republicans' political experience, Donald Trump is one of the few that has none. Cruz, Rubio, and even most of the other long-shot candidates have some sort of political background. That's why Donald trump would be an inexperienced and bad candidate.
And, Donald Trump is both racist and sexist. He thinks all Mexicans are rapists, is a friend of Ku Klux Klan, and called women fat, pigs, dogs, slobs, disgusting animals, and so on. In 2007, he compared women to architecture. He also called all women gold-diggers. He made many more sexist and insulting comments to women, and also many racist comments about Mexicans. There is a Donald Trump sexism tracker. Here is the link:
This is proof that Donald Trump would be the worst president if he wins, worse than any other president in history.
Note: This was copied from my previous debate.