Donald Trump elect-president is bad for Black American and Latinos
Debate Rounds (3)
Donald Trump offered better insight into his "New Deal" plan for black America through an exclusive release to Media Take Out. The plan first revealed at a Trump rally last month in North Carolina touts minority outreach through a 10-point plan of "urban renewal". In a post titled, "Donald Trump REACHED OUT TO US . . . He's Offering This 'NEW DEAL' To Black Americans . . .
1. Great Education Through School Choice
3. Equal Justice under the law
4. Tax Reforms to Create Jobs and Lift up People and Communities.
5. Financial Reforms to Expand Credit to Support New Job Creation.
6. Trade That Works for American Workers.
7. Protection from Illegal Immigration.
8. New infrastructure investment .
9. Protect the African-American Church.
10. America First Foreign Policy.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by TheShaun 4 months ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||1||6|
Reasons for voting decision: Darshita was a tiny bit rude at the beginning of their third argument, but still made valid points based on evidence.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.