Donald Trump for President

Darnoc has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Hello all,
I would just like to run a list of things off that show that Hillary Clinton is unfit for office and I would like to hear someone's thoughts on how to debunk these points. Hopefully my opponent can offer Trump points that show he is unfit for office and then we can have a debate over why they are correct points (same for me). Ok lets get started:

1) Hillary Clinton's email scandal
-How can we trust a candidate who has used a private server with thousands of e-mails jeopardizing national security? Also, how do you feel about the 33,000 e-mails she deleted and her congress members pleading the 5th in order to not testify in the case?
2) She is sick and lies about it
-She is seen in videos with seizure like tendencies with loud noises, can't stop coughing in interviews, and has tremors while standing still. All of these can be found easily on youtube. Now had she been transparent it might not be so bad, but it took weeks for us Americans to find out she "had pneumonia" which only explains coughing and not much else.
3) Her special interests outweigh her own interests
-She has received over 25% of Super Pac donations to her campaign in order to protect the upper class corporation's special interests and pushing legislation in their favor while Trump has received only a small 1% and the rest comes from us Americans or his own pocket.
4) Benghazi
-Hillary had no control over the compound and had 0 security installed in order to prevent attacks on it. This controversy also started the e-mail investigations. How can we trust a person who can not even control a compound to control an entire nation? I feel worried at the possibility of an attack with Hillary overseeing our safety.

I hope my opponent can give articulate examples as to why these things Hillary has been accused of are not bad and how they do not affect her or put her in a worse light than Trump in the election. Also, providing a list of things Trump has done that would allow me to respond to if they want. We can stick to just defending and attacking Hillary if my opponent desires. Thank you.

Hey, Trump supporter here haha but I will be taking Hillary Clintons side in this debate, defend the attacks made against her and show why Trump is unfit to run for president.

1) She was found by the FBI to have not done anything wrong in her emails and couldnt remember sending some of the emails because of a concussion. The emails were not clearly marked as classified and even president Obama sent her mails on her private server under an alias, so there can be no doubt that what she did didn't breach the security of our country.

2) Hillary had pneumonia and was dehydrated and feeling ill on 9/11 when she fell over. Pneumonia perfectly explains her coughing, and she was having flu like symptoms from the disease after standing for a long time in the summer sun when she fainted. The "head tremors" are mearly her nodding in agreement with people asking her questions to signify to them she understands what they are saying, and shouldn't be looked at as anything other than nodding in agreement as any normal person would do. All these rumours about her being sick are perfectly valid, the woman had pnumonia, and has recovered, end of story.

3) Hillary wasn't in Benghazi, it's terrible what happened and I'm sure Hillary accepts full responsibility for what happened. However, the people at the compound understand the sistuation better than Hillary who is all the way in America. She is secrstary of state, not compound security assigner. The people at the compound should have hired security if the threats were that serious.

4) Taking money from lobbiests is very standard for anyone running for office. Obama did it, Romney did it, Bush did it, and anyone else who's ran has done It. The money to run a campaign has to come from somewhere and it comes from doners who support a candidate with policies they like. This is perfectly normal and no one has made a fuss of it before in any other election.

Now for what Donald Trump is unfit to be president.

1) zero, and I mean, zero, political experience what so ever. The man knows how to run a hotel, great, how does this correlate to politics? He's knows a bit of money lingo, so do a million other people in America, but you don't see them running for office. He has no experience and we can't let someone take the seat as president and learn the ropes about how to be the most powerful man on the planet, it just doesn't work that way. Hillary is a life long politician with 30+ years of experience, she's the clear choice for president.

2) Trump has ostrisised minority groups and is perceived as racist by millions of people in America.
Never before in US presidential history has a cantidated been called racist by so many people. He's made insensitive comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and Indians to name a few. Minority's groups hate him and have voted democrat for the 100 years running.

3) Trump still hasn't released his taxes cause he hasn't paid any for 20+ years. Nixon released his taxes while under audit so why can't he? He says he's audited every year, so why is it such a big deal to release them if he's under audit? Only someone who has fishy business dealings would be getting audited at every opportunity to be audtited.

4) He insulted a Gold Star mother and father. Their son fought and died for this country, their some made the greatest sacrifice anyone can make for their country, left his parents without a son, and Trump insults them. This young man is a hero, and Trump has the gaul to insult his parents after he has died. For no reason other than that they were Muslim.
Posted by ILikePie5 2 weeks ago
Then don't stay stuff that makes Hillary look like the lesser of the two. I personally believe Donald Trump is not a bad person. He truly wants to make America a safer place again and stop being disrespected
Posted by missmedic 2 weeks ago
America is being asked to pick from the lesser of two evils, I would like to see a third option.
Posted by ILikePie5 2 weeks ago
Then why do you support Hillary who can't stop going after the money? Why do you support someone who hates half of America?
Posted by missmedic 2 weeks ago
Any President, no matter who it is , should have self control, Donald does not.
Posted by ILikePie5 2 weeks ago
I don't see how Donald Trump scares you more than Hillary. What has she ever done for you in 30 years? Why did 4 Americans die under her watch? Why did she BleachBit her email server? Was it because those emails contained some thing that could prove she was a traitor? Why does she call people Deplorable and Irredeemable and Basement dwellers? Ask yourself this ONE question. Do you feel safer than you felt 8 years ago?
Posted by velociraptor92 3 weeks ago
This debate is like being forced to choose whether you want to go out by getting crushed to death or being burned to death,you don't want either but one is going to happen no matter what.
Posted by missmedic 3 weeks ago
There are two choices Dumb and Dumber, President Hillary would not scare me, President Donny scares the bjesus out of me.
Posted by RonPaulConservative 3 weeks ago
Bring up china gate, uranium one, whitewater, and don't for get to mention how she murdered JFK jr.